Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

Am so pleased for you baby dust. Let us know how you are getting on. XX

Babydust YAY!! that's fantastic! Sooo pleased for you x:happydance:

Rowan - my eyes have stopped, just eating like a mad woman now!:winkwink:

Hopes - Can't wait to see your scan picture!:flower:

Hopeful - I use OPK I have never temped. Hope you feel positive again soon x

Beanwood don't you just hate the 2WW! I know how you feel my bestfriend announced she was pregnant 2 wks after i lost mine and each milestone she goes through upsets me x sometimes you have just got to feel it x Hope it passes soon x

Dream- Fundings coming x

Girls - I am CD 13 and no sign of ovulation which is unnerving as i normally Ov on day 10. I can't bear the wait! :growlmad:
It's been crazy at work! I'm doing the gym thing and swimming thanks Rowan for making me motivated!
Im going for a scan on tues 11th to see if i've ovulated, i hope i have by then! x

Thanks iwantone! I really hope so!!
Hope everyone is ok! I was a good girl and went to the gym again yesterday aswell as uingmy resistance bands at home :) We'll see how long i keep it up!! ;)
Hope everyone is ok! I'm just plodding at the minute and trying to exercise and not scoff!!! hee hee xx

Hi everybody

Was just wondering where MrsGAndreson is. Hope you are ok MrsG. X

morning ladies!:hi:

babydust :happydance::happydance::wohoo: Brilliant news! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months and a very healthy baby! Does your fertility clinic do scans for you as you were on the clomid?

Hopes fingers crossed for your scan hon [-o<

I want one - fab Im glad your eyes are better hon - Bean how are your eyes?

yey for exercise ladies!! Gym today for me! Did 2 long walks yesterday with DH my sis, bil and their dog who is fab!

need to start prep for my interview which is a week today - yikes!

afm - just pottering along, ewcm has gone and no temp rise

:dust: to all in the 2ww

have a good day everyone :flower:

Rowan Good luck with getting organised for your interview. Very exciting. XX

Congatulations Babydust! wishing you all the best and hope you have a happy 9 months! xxx

Hi ladies, im really sorry i havnt been on i have been so busy revising for my exam (last friday) and catching time with DH when i can as he's working loads.
so here i am, iv popped on to say :hi: xx

Hopes Fading - WOW i cant believe your 2nd tri :) congratulations hun, it is really hard with him not being here, im really missing him! but the house is always tidy :haha:. How are you feeling? xx

Hopefulchick - I hope your feeling a little better now (you mentioned you were feeling down :() I hadnt had AF since MC so i wasnt really sure but i thought i ovulated the week before last so i should have been due today and it came friday.

Babydust - WOW CONGRATULATIONS :D I am so happy for you on your bfp :)

Rowan - Im glad AF has stopped for you :D onwards and upwards :D. I cant believe your still excercising... well done hun .. and good luck for your interview xx

How is everyone? Im BACK ON CLOMID :D so Fingers crossed for me and dh this month, we could really do with a string of good news... weve just found out my SIL (who has just given birth in december) has had a real AF and is ntnp so if she gets preg then it doesnt matter, Im just worried she will get preg before me and she's just had1 y'know!!
Lots of :dust: xxx

Thanks ladies!

have gathered some research so I need to read through it all today and make a start - yikes! exercise dvd today - just waiting for my brekkie to settle!

Mrs G - fingers crossed for you :dust:

afm - ewcm returned yest pm and again today - no temp rise tho

Just wanted to pop in and say Hi :flower:
My classes have started back this week so have been pretty busy! Thinking of you all. :hugs:

morning ladies :hi:

Hi Hopeful :)

Im ok thanks Bean - getting my knickers in a knot about my presentation - have done so much research I think I'm going off on a tangent and need to reign myself back in! :dohh:

How are you doing?

tell you what Im really hormonal - its very annoying! Im getting on my own nerves :haha::dohh:

Hopes - fingers crossed for your scan

afm - a bit of a rise today and still ewcm so we shall see what occurs tmro :)

Pilates today - yey

Rowan it is hard to know what to put in a presentation. I am sure it will be fab. How exciting. XX

Oh ugghhhh I really want to say some bad swear words. Hospital have phoned - I have not ovulated -

Level month before clomid 6

Level when on clomid 65. something

Level this month 1.8 (What the .........)

Have not ovulated. Going to docs tonight to get 100.

I am so confused as to why the level is so low. I am really worried.

pants Bean :( :hugs:

you may have a long cycle this month then - fingers crossed you dont! How annoying for you! Unless you havent ov'd yet but may do later in your cycle? Or did they not think that was likely?

:hugs: :flower:

I don't know Rowan. Previously even when I have not ovulated I have been regular.

I have just posted asking if anybody experienced anything similar. We will see if I get any replies.

Am feeling pretty gutted tbh - did not expect it at all.

Ladies, a very quick entry from me (ooh err)! as I have had a crazy day and I'm still at work but desperately want to get home and chill out.

Firstly, all went well with the scan - I was shocked and stunned as I've had a bad few days feeling certain that the pregnancy wouldn't have developed. I am sooooo happy to say that everything was exactly as it should be and my EDD confirmed as 24th July. We will get the results of the nuchal blood test in 3 days if we are high risk and 2 weeks if not. I will update the pic tomorrow.

Bean, this happened to me on my 1st cycle of clomid (50mg). I had had 3 previous blood tests which had shown one definite ovulation (70 something) and two borderline results (approx. 24) and then on the clomid cycle I got a 2. I was devastated and certain clomid just wouldn't work for me but then I upped dose to 100mg and o'd both times. The fertility co-ordinator said she thought it must have been a cycle where I wouldn't have ovulated anyway, as it seems I was having an-ovulatory cycles. I know that sounds strange and I couldn't quite get my head around it but after a lot of thought it did make some sense. Over the 2+ years I tracked my cycle lengths I discovered a pattern in that I'd have 3 30-32 day cycles followed by a much longer one – say 35-38 days. This clomid cycle was 40 days and it followed 3 shorter cycles?

So sorry if none of this means anything but I'm writing pretty darn fast!

I just hope to re-assure you that this happened to me too but I ovulated normally the very next month. I really hope you feel better in a few days and the cycle doesn’t drag on. Next month will be a completely different story for you I’m sure. X

Love and dust to all and I will write properly tomorrow. Hopes. X

I didnt ov on my first cycle Hun. They eventually did a scan on day 45 or something and then gave me progesterone to cause a bleed and upped my dose xx

Thanks girls

It does make sense hopes thanks. I suppose also just got to keep b'ding. We did stop after what I tought would have been the right time. Next month just gotto go for it all month.

Fab news about your scan - sooo pleased for you. XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->