Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

hey ladies

have actually had a really nice day - pottering about nicely - loved toy story 3! watched dancing on ice and now come dine with me! fab! was worrying Id be really upset but its no worse than any other day :) think Ill even be ok with one born every minute tonight!

muchos AF pains tho! come on mother nature if aunt flo is coming then stop your dilly dallying!

Bean hope AF gets a bit lighter soon for you - I used to have to take 2 changes of trousers to work it was a nightmare - they seem to be lighter for the mo but its awful worrying about flooding all the time!

Reba - love your pics - hope your lump is a swollen milk duct hon

x

Hi ladies!

Mrs G - Thanks for your comments x Glad you had 1 big follicle yay fx for this month! :thumbup:
Dream - yay on your temp rise get on it!:sex:
Bean - Thanks and I hope your period pains gone x :flower:
Rowan - Glad your feeling better and yes this is my first Clomid and thanks for your comment about my friends. I'm so in your boat my friends are both due a few weeks before and a few week after i would have been, tough! I;m dreading it! I sob every episode of one born every minute i figure its a good stress release! Love it tho! :winkwink

Still no AF??? Did Clomid affect anyone elses cycle???????? :shrug:

thanks hon - with me the clomid made me have normal cycles - well one bfp cycle but I ovd on CD14 and then other clomid cycle was an ideal ov on CD14 and 28 day cycle - so im no help at all I'm afraid! Tho I suppose that was a big change for me as my cycles had tended to be around 48 days and then once in a while a short cycle

I want one - on my first round i got a bfp.
The last month I had it I was a week late, but according to 21 day bloods did not ovulate. So either I did ovulate but had test to early or I did not ovulate which delayed my period. Sorry hun I am not much help but that is what has happened to me.

Reba - I have had lumps and they have been milk ducts. You should get checked though for your peace of mind. Am going to check out your scan picy now hun.

Rowan - glad you ended up having a nice day. I love come dine with me. Don't generally like food programmes but this one is funny.
XX

morning ladies :flower:

I want one hoping af hasnt found you!

Bean hope your pains have settled down

Mrs G where are you up to in your 2ww?

afm - big temp drop today so af is surely on her way today!

was thinking like March is the last chance to have a 2011 baby isnt it - may suggest to DH we try properly that month - pillow and all :winkwink:

have a good day everyone! Pilates today and lots of housework and a couple of jobs to apply for!

:dust: to all in the 2ww and in :sex: mode

Morning Rowan

Bloody periods. Have been awake since 5.00 in pain. Have not had this or a while. Used to have really bad periods - ended up in hospital once. They had settled though.

Hope you have a good day Rowan.

If I were to get pregnant in March that be all children due in January. Go for it Rowan. XX

Morning everybody else. XX

Morning!

Thanks for the info girls x:thumbup:

I cannot believe still no AF! I did another test his morning BFN! I just want to come on now so i can stat another round! :growlmad:

Have been out and brought some Robitussin and baby asprin for next month have any of you taken it? :shrug:

Rowan - good luck with the job hunt and go for it in March! We all deserve a 2011 baby, lets hope we all have one!! Wouldn't it be great if we were all preggers at the same time! I'm feeling positive for feb!

Bean - those pesky AF pains hope they pass soon!:hugs:

Rowan - Oh No! :( thats rubbish! whats your next options after becoming fit again? Im glad your keeping positive about another job, im sure youll get something before all the money runs dry! isnt toy story 3 fab! i loved it, and iv been watching the biggest looser too thats brill xx

Bean - well i have heavier periods on clomid too, and AF pains are immense so i can relate to that. Hope your doing ok now xx

Reba - what a lovely surprise seeing you! im so pleased youve hit your 12weeks! and the scan is lovely :D.. hope your doing ok, bump growing nicely xx

I want one - no sorry hun, my cycles are always in 28-30days apart from when i was pregnant, i cant believe she hasnt got you yet! you must be really frustrated! I would go see your DR hun xx

AFM - im cd19 in my tww, 5days past Ovulation. :D keep getting hot flushes and really tired but im trying not to wish too much because im worried ill get a bfn.. y;'know keeping positive though time wil tell.. I have also been using a pillow rowan so i hope that it works for you, maybe try feb and march to give yourself the best chance for the 2011 baby :) FX.. xxx

Thanks Mrs G good idea, think i will wait till thurs/fri then go docs as that will be well over! x

Hey!

This is a little personal but i have to ask. Is my partner just like other men or is he just not that interested or excited? It begnning to really really upset me :shrug: After our talk etc i thought he'd be better but he's not at all. Everything is instigated by me. I gave him the responsibility for getting his multi- vit instead of me but he doesn't get them unless i press! I'm even making sure sex isn't just around ovulation! Am i just expecting him to think like a woman?? It's making me sad :cry:

No hun

I have the same problem. Am dreading the sex bit as i know we will end up having an arguement. Thing is when you are on clomid you feel like you are actually taking something that is not particularly pleasant and yet they won't put themselves out when you have to do it. My dh says its ok for me as all i have to do is lie there. OHHH if only he knew. XX

Thanks for your honesty bean xx
So true clomids a drug at the end of the day! And theres not an endless supply! Its so not on, i never thought it would be like this even with our problems concieving! I'm so nieve. They get the power for one minute and it freaks them out! What am i supposed to do it guts me! I listed the things i'm doing to help the cause, I had 11 things he had 2 (not including the obvious and thats debatable!) and i pressed him to do both of those things! Arhhhh I could lose it! :hissy:I've already left and had time out and it still doesnt make any difference! SORRY just had to off load! I feel hurt and vulnerable x
I want him to be desperate to fertilize me and he's simply not!! :sad2: x

morning ladies

af arrived in the night so Im CD 1 again - lets see how this cycle goes!

Thanks Mrs G - tbh Im a bit concerned that Im heading towards early menopause but its probs just me being paranoid - am going to see what this cycles like and then if its early ov and short again I'm going to ask my gp for a re run of all the hormone tests - the annoying thing is the test for ovarian reserve doesnt work with pcos as it'll always show high even if its low :dohh: so heres hoping for a longer cycle this time!

big hugs re DHs ladies - its a lot of pressure on both sides I think - just in different ways x

have a good day ladies :flower:

Thanks Rowan

It is dificult for both sides. I know that my dh has said some quite hurtful things about us ttc especially after the mmc. I found out the other day that somebody elses dh had said the same thing as mine. Maybe it is their way of dealing with it. Ohhh I don't know - after all we love them or else why else would we be wanting their baby. Vey hard.

I really hope that this cycle is better for you hun with some more positive results. XX

aye and tbh sometimes I think I must have been a nightmare to live with over the last year, the worry when pg, the mcs, the grieving, the anxiety, mood swings and hot flushes when i was on clomid, the obsessiveness that comes with ltttc - DH must never know what to expect when he comes through the door so sometimes I think if I was my DH I'd be quite fed up with the whole thing

we'll get through it tho all of us x

does anyone else feel 100% more cheerful and better physically when af is here or is it just me? Its like a switch flips and Im back to being me - hormonal or a relief from pressure? hmm

Morning

this is turning into just my journal :)

Hope everyones ok

boy am I aching after full length pilates yesterday - swim today should sort that out!

afm nothing to report

have a good day everyone x

Hi girls , did a test this morning (cd 24 and 10dpo) and got a BFP---cant believe it.... on cloud niine....a line came up on the IC test so i did a superdrug with SMU and got a much clearer pink line....havent had a line in so long....

stil early days....but trying to be positive:happydance:

yey - congratulations! :happydance::happydance:

fingers totally crossed for a healthy and happy pregnancy for you! sending positive thoughts! :flower:

Brillian news brillbride. XX

Hi Rowan -sorry hun are you ok?

Have been busy with work and ugghhhhhh lots of work. Not very nice at moment.

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"