Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

Thank you ladies, the pains seem to have subsided today which is fab. It will be our first week of :sex: with clomid this week, i'm so excited! :blush: fingers crossed for a :bfp: in the next few weeks for me and for all of you ladies :hugs:

hi girls-good luck to you all:)

Rowan- im trying to do things to take my mind off things, watching one tree hill back to back!!lol....this morning I was a bit panicky, if i had to go to the loo but iv calmed down since....the merits of having had 2 MC's !! (I see that you have had 2 also :( ) Back to work 2mor should help things but id still rather be "lying up" all day. I will try to do that when not working... Also didnt do any tests today but will prob keep an eye on things during the week... Going to book a 7wk scan---over 3 wks away!

Still waiting for AF.:roll:

Thought I would humor myself and take a test :bfn: :nope:

Thought I would humor myself with a different brand :bfn: :nope:

Guess AF is just being shy this cycle. :dohh:

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to see if i can join in here, I'm waiting for AF to arrive so that I can start my first cycle of clomid. I have PCOS and my last period was in October! Doc gave me prevera so i'm just hoping my body hurry up and bring AF on.

:dust: to ALL!

morning ladies :flower:

welcome garrick baby :flower: fingers crossed the prevera will kick in soon hon - thats a loooong wait you've had! Pcos sucks! Hope the clomid will work for you hon. Sorry for your losses :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Hopeful - ah its maybe too early hon - you never know :hugs: if you dont get bfp this cycle have you and dh had any further thoughts on the icsi route?

brillbride - :hugs: Ive come to the conclusion that it genuinely doesnt matter what we do but I'd imagine I'd be wanting to rest up too! fingers crossed and we'll count down to that scan with you

Becks 88 - :dust:

Bean - hope you had a lovely meal with dh - 9 years is definately something to celebrate! good luck with the :sex: this week

hello to everyone else :)

afm - still horny! have put my AF stuff away as it seems like she's not coming back!

have a good day everyone :flower:

Hi everyone and welcome Garrick baby

Garrickbaby it sounds like you have really been through some very stressful and hard times. I am struggling with my loss at 13 weeks, I really don't know how you cope. I really hope that clomid is the answer for you. XX

Rowan - you always say you are horny. Think I need some of whatever you are having -especially now.

Brillbride how you are feeling is totally to be expected hun. XX

Becks 88 hope the clomid works straightaway for you. We finished comid on the same day - I have been having lots of ovary pain. How long are your cycles - sorry if you have already stated that. X

Hi everybody I hope that you are all ok. XX

Hi everyone and welcome Garrick baby

Garrickbaby it sounds like you have really been through some very stressful and hard times. I am struggling with my loss at 13 weeks, I really don't know how you cope. I really hope that clomid is the answer for you. XX

Rowan - you always say you are horny. Think I need some of whatever you are having -especially now.

Brillbride how you are feeling is totally to be expected hun. XX

Becks 88 hope the clomid works straightaway for you. We finished comid on the same day - I have been having lots of ovary pain. How long are your cycles - sorry if you have already stated that. X

Hi everybody I hope that you are all ok. XX

It has definitely been hard but i know that God's not done with me yet :winkwink:
I loss my boys at 24 and 26weeks (preterm labor and IC).

I felt pretty bad today so hopefully AF is just around the corner. :wacko:

:) Bean you know what I think its this ntnp lark! we're suddenly like we were when we were courting! were going away this weekend to a nlovely cottage so were taking monogamy and champers and all sorts!

Garrickbaby - fingers crossed :witch: shes on her way!

ooo i spotted a new house on the market yesterday - its lovely and just right for us - I hope I get a job soon and that the house is still on the market if we get chance to apply for a mortgage again! Every year we've tried for the last 3 years but with dh being self employed and it only on my wage the banks have been reluctant in the current climate!

hello everyone else hope you're all ok :flower:

afm - af cant decide what shes doing! but I havent ov yet so thats good! Ha! watch I wont ov this month :)

have a good day everyone :flower: :dust:

Rowan have a fab weekend. Sounds lovely.

Hi everybody - hope you are all having an ok day. XX

HI!!:hi:

Ok I've picked myself up , dusted myself off and i'm ready to try again!:winkwink: Started clomid again on 30th Sunday whoop! Whoop! My AF was mega heavy for 2 days then just stopped nothing since! The shortest one i've ever had? Any one else had this? :shrug:
Beanwood - Hi!:flower:

Rowan - Where is your AF??:shrug: When you want her to go away she doesn't then when you want her now she goes away! Not on I say, the cheek! :dohh:It's great to hear you and your DH are having fun, it's smashing!! :bunny::bunny: We are also looking for a house but we just can't do the deposit arhh 5% or 10% they want! LOL! Righty oh! We are going to rent ours out then rent for a while mainly cause we are moving areas so want to see if we like it first! Hope you get your house and a baby!!

Garrickbaby - HI!:wave: Welcome hunny! So sorry for your losses.:flower: Bring on AF then clomid to get those eggs popping! GOOD LUCK! :winkwink:

Hopeful Chick - I'd still be hopeful too you just never know! :shrug:Hope you find out asap so you can get on!:thumbup:

Brill bride - Sounds like a plan TV and rest, prefect!:thumbup: Sticky dust!! x
Becks88 - Good :sex: And good luck!

Has anyone taken Robitussin? :shrug:

Question.. i've been reading that you can take clomid from cd2-cd6, my doctor told me to take for from cd5-cd9 does anyone know what the difference would be. (Sorry if this question has been asked before). Is there better results in one more than the other? More change of multiples?

AF still isn't here but i can tell she's on her way.... just waiting for her to show her face!

Sorry this is a quick answer but I am just off to work. Ughhhh

The earlier you take it the more eggs but less mature. The later the less eggs but more mature. Think that is the case - please correct me if i am wrong. XX

Thanks re the weekend - cant wait!! :happydance::happydance:

I want one - a v short af - mine was 2 days but have had spotting-ishy af and cm for the last few days if that makes sense and isnt tmi! :)

the house buying thing is so frustrating isnt it - fingers crossed for you - its a good idea to rent somewhere if you're moving to a new area - gives you chance to get a feel for the place first

garrickbaby - I've been advised the same as Bean - later days for better quality eggs early days for more eggs - fingers crossed for you that AF is on her way!

afm - finally just clear cm :happydance: would rather have proper af for days on end I think! no ov yet...fingers crossed its holding off - tho Im enjoying my cycles not being right for a bit as it means were not wasting opportunities I would like them to return to a vaguely normal cycle soon!

garrick - hey hun, i take my clomid from days 2-6 but i suppose it depends if they want you to ovulate later i suppose, that maybe why theyve given it you 5-9. have you started it? xx

Bean - i think your right on that1 :) how are you gettin on hun? xx

Rowan - hows the excercising coming along? and any more job prospects yet? good luck for a normal cycle :) xx

How is everyone? xx

sorry i havnt been on in ages, my bloody laptop has broken and im finding it difficult to get online, i will look through older posts tomorrow when my hubby gets paid and buys me a new one haha!. iv been collecting negative pregnancy tests for 5days now and cd13, frer bfn so im deffo out this cycle, hoping for next cycle! and wish AF would hurry the hell up now and come so i can get onto my next cycle of clomid, scans bloods etc :) xxx

hi all---hope u all well

HI!!:hi:

Ok I've picked myself up , dusted myself off and i'm ready to try again!:winkwink: Started clomid again on 30th Sunday whoop! Whoop! My AF was mega heavy for 2 days then just stopped nothing since! The shortest one i've ever had? Any one else had this? :shrug:
Beanwood - Hi!:flower:

Rowan - Where is your AF??:shrug: When you want her to go away she doesn't then when you want her now she goes away! Not on I say, the cheek! :dohh:It's great to hear you and your DH are having fun, it's smashing!! :bunny::bunny: We are also looking for a house but we just can't do the deposit arhh 5% or 10% they want! LOL! Righty oh! We are going to rent ours out then rent for a while mainly cause we are moving areas so want to see if we like it first! Hope you get your house and a baby!!

Garrickbaby - HI!:wave: Welcome hunny! So sorry for your losses.:flower: Bring on AF then clomid to get those eggs popping! GOOD LUCK! :winkwink:

Hopeful Chick - I'd still be hopeful too you just never know! :shrug:Hope you find out asap so you can get on!:thumbup:

Brill bride - Sounds like a plan TV and rest, prefect!:thumbup: Sticky dust!! x
Becks88 - Good :sex: And good luck!

Has anyone taken Robitussin? :shrug:

hi I want one---I took Robitussin and took it every cycle i was trying...also grapefruit juice and fresh grapefruit...xx

morning ladies

Mrs G - thanks hon - exercise is going well but Im not shifting much weight at all - only 6lbs up to now since new year! Im feeling trimmer tho - my parents helpfully pulled out a photo of me as a size 10 as inspiration yesterday! :haha::wacko: - I said to DH look this is the wife you could have had haha :)

Hope you either get a bfp or af hon x

Ive got an interview tmro but its only a temp 3 months job and its quite far away up a really really busy big road which has lots of crashes and I avoid big roads like the plague usually since the motorway pile up I was in - so I'll have to man up! I'll give it a try anyway!

was a bit fed up last night - we were thinking of booking a holiday but dh said we'll have to wait and see what happens - like if I get a job, if we can get a mortgage, if were ttc and I can get bfp and not mc - its a lot of pressure sometimes - does anyone else get fed up with life being on hold? I kind of want to just be a normal couple and plan things and not have to think what if all the time? Im dreading actively ttc again Ive got to admit - Im just starting to feel like me again

oh well - I need to man up!

Aw hun big hugs. Yeah I feel like life is on hold. I think that if I don't have anymore now have spent atleast 2 1/2 years focusing on it.

Good luck with job or not if it is going to bring back stressful memories. God that sounds awful. XX

Hi Mrs G how are you hun.

Hi everybody. XX

Hi ladies, sorry to disturb but I'm a little confused. I was on my first round of clomid, and 2 days ago, on cd23 I started spotting. I called the gyne nurse and she giggled and said it's normal. Today I got my period on cd25, and my period was never early, and I have ovulated on day 14. What's happened? Is this normal? I'm a little too shy to call the nurse again to ask, I feel I'm a bit paranoid... I guess after 2 1/2 years of ttc it does it to you...

Thanks

Hi Hun

I can't really help I am afraid. I have not experienced that. Did not want to ignore your post. One of the other girls will be on soon and they might be able to help you. Its not good about your nurse though. I know what you mean about being paranoid - i would phone though. XXXX

Am off to work - am being observed teaching numeracy this morning - uggghhhh. XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->