Clomid Virgin....Team Destined 4 Success!

Rowan I am sorry that your going through all of this stress, :growlmad:I hope

that the next few weeks brings happiness to us all & the bad times NOT

forgotten but less memorable.:hugs:

Tititimes2: I take my Clomid last month 50mg days 5-9, my day 24

progesterone was 13.1, but my doctor likes them over 15 with meds. We

didnt do a follicle scan last month it was my first round. I never got a

positive OPK test I tested days 11-16, I should of tested longer & the tests I

bought that time had the lines & were confuseing to me. My husband & I

went ahead and BD starting on day 12 EOD until Day 19 BUT still got a

BFN.:growlmad:

So this month is Clomid Still 50mg days 3-9, day 13 Follicle scan, day 24

progeterone & I bought the same OPK tests you have a 20 day supply on

Amazon for $25 including s/h. :happydance:

I am assuming that if my follicles arent OK they will tell us not to BD that

month? Not to sure what to expect does the Dr. do the scan or just the

ultrasound person? Sometimes I feel like everyone is so busy I cant ask the

questions I would like to know. I work on a maternity floor so once in awhile I

will ask 1 of the many Dr.s I see BUT my OB doesnt like me doing that.:shrug:

Well sending hopes & Dust :dust:

Bloody af just arrived - can't stand this any longer. Back on clomid tom. Running out of months. Am feeling very negative - I just don't think it is ever going to happen - why do i keep putting myself through this. XXX

Tititimes2: I take my Clomid last month 50mg days 5-9, my day 24 progesterone was 13.1, but my doctor likes them over 15 with meds. We didnt do a follicle scan last month it was my first round. I never got a positive OPK test I tested days 11-16, I should of tested longer & the tests I bought that time had the lines & were confuseing to me. My husband & I went ahead and BD starting on day 12 EOD until Day 19 BUT still got a BFN.:growlmad: So this month is Clomid Still 50mg days 3-9, day 13 Follicle scan, day 24 progeterone & I bought the same OPK tests you have a 20 day supply on Amazon for $25 including s/h. :happydance: I am assuming that if my follicles arent OK they will tell us not to BD that month? Not to sure what to expect does the Dr. do the scan or just the ultrasound person? Sometimes I feel like everyone is so busy I cant ask the questions I would like to know. I work on a maternity floor so once in awhile I will ask 1 of the many Dr.s I see BUT my OB doesnt like me doing that.:shrug Well sending hopes & Dust :dust:

servierttc - My FS does bloodwork and an ultrasound each time I go in as they monitor the cycle to check hormone levels and what is going on as far as follicle growth and the lining until ovulation. At my visit next week, they will just do a blood test to confirm ovulation and check out my progesterone level. My FS's office is a practice with more than 8 REs, plus nurses, nurse coordinators, nurse practitioners, etc. There are separate technicians that do the ultrasounds and they tell you as they are doing what they are seeing exactly so you know even before you sit with the doctor (e.g. lining size, # follicles and the sizes). We almost always sit with the doctor afterwards. They monitored me quite a few times this cyle.

As far as follicle size, my understanding is that they monitor you to make sure you aren't making too many. I am doing timed intercourse with the Clomid but many women do Clomid and IUI and the chances of multiples is why in addition to finding out if the Clomid is working to help make mature follicles. I know they will sometimes cancle an IUI if they see too many follicles b/c multiple pregnancies are more dangerous and I think most FSs won't do IUI if you have too many - though I think each FS has their own protocol for what is "too many". Since, I am not doing IUI, my FS was ok with me BD with four mature follies but I'm older so the chances of me getting PG with multiples is much lower than a much younger woman.

You have to ask questions! That is what they are being paid for. Write them down if you have to. Do not let them make you feel as if you can't ask what you need to!!! And if you doctor doesn't like you asking questions to someone else, he should make sure he answers your questions. If its is one thing I learned on this TTC journey, you have to become your own advocate. :winkwink:

Bloody af just arrived - can't stand this any longer. Back on clomid tom. Running out of months. Am feeling very negative - I just don't think it is ever going to happen - why do i keep putting myself through this. XXX

So sorry bean. :hugs: I know it's hard to see that BFN. Hang in there though. I know you have to feel what you need to feel- sadness, disappointment- but then I think it's better to try (as hard as it is) move on and try again. And you do it for the same reason all of us are doing it too despite all the disappointment - to be a mom with a beautiful bundle of joy someday. That is a pretty great reason to keep moving forward hon- Thinking about you-

Morning ladies :flower:

& A big welcome to everyone :flower:

Finally got my positive opk on CD 19!??!! Crazy huh? Do you ladies think there is still a chance even with late ovulation?? We BD'd last night and maybe today (no pressure :winkwink:)

https://i1232.photobucket.com/albums/ff366/ttcbaby81/2-19-201181024AM.jpg

Sorry didn't think it was gonna show that big :blush:

If only it was an hpt....a girl can only wish.......

Hi Girls!

Beanwood - so sorry your AF came hopefully next month xx :flower:

Rowan - sad times hun thinking of you :flower: x New jobs are so exhausting have a chilled weekend x O:)

Hopeful - theres always a chance x:hugs:

Dream hope this is you month x :Dx

tititimes 2 - FX for you O:) x

Sevier - I had trouble with the lines this month the smiley face one is the best but so expensive! Just BD as much as possible and hope for the best :thumbup:

Afm - no syptoms yet, boobs not sore nothing hoping its to early! Feeling guilty today i had 3 glasses of red wine last night feel sooo bad sometimes im just sick of being good as being good doesn't work either! but now i'm mad at myself!! owwwwwww!:growlmad:

Hopeful - yeah to ovulating hun.
I want one - It is so hard but I know what you mean. I have a drink. When you are lttc you can't stop everything - as long as its in moderation.

Thanks Beanwood x I know 3 was a bit much but theres nothing i can do now, just got to get on with the 2ww x It's soooo long!

Hun - I don't think 3 was too much. I know some may not agree but I drink when I want to but I don't get drunk. Don't beat yourself up about it. XX

Oh and yeah the 2ww - Hope it goes quickly and has a bfp at the end for you. XX

Sorry Beanwood, its so dissapointing when it comes.:cry: Everytime I lost a baby I couldnt wait for them to come so we could try again. Now its like a :witch: curse for real when it shows its ugly head. Big hugs to u.:hugs:

HELLO LADIES:hi:

I am on day 9 now of a 28-30 day cycle. Was wondering when everyone else

started there OPK tests. I started on day 11 last month & only went to day

16, I dont think I tested as long as I needed to last month because I never

got a + OPK. Oh Im also on 50mg of Clomid days 3-9.:?:

Thanks ladies:dust:

Finally got my positive opk on CD 19!??!! Crazy huh? Do you ladies think there is still a chance even with late ovulation?? We BD'd last night and maybe today (no pressure :winkwink:)

Defo give it a go even if ovulation later then expected - good luck :hugs:

Sevier - I would test day 12 - 19 xx

I tested today what was that about!!! Then wondered why i got a BFN! .......Might be because my bestfriend had a little boy this morning bless her he's gorgeous!

Hi all

How is everyone doing.

Servier - I did not use opks last month as found that I don't get on with them.
Not sure about this month - I don't know what to do. XX

Hi everybody else hope that you are all ok. XX

Sevier- I would start around CD 11 and continue till you get a positive. I know it sounds like a lot. This cycle I didn't get a positive until CD19!! Maybe you can buy those internet cheapies. That's what I did because I noticed that the day I ovulate keeps getting later and later ever since I stopped the Clomid. Are you getting a second line at all?

I Want One- Probably still too early....fingers crossed for you :flower:

Thanks Ladies:thumbup:

I will start checking on Wednesday cycle day 11 & just keep it up. I Bought

the clearblue digital OPK on amazon it was 20 tests for $25 that included

S/H.:happydance: I will let you all know how my Follicle scan goes on Friday.

Im hopeing for some good lookin Follicles. :winkwink: Sometimes it makes me

a little nervous about how many I have because I have so many factors.

Im a faternal twin, 36 years old & taking clomid:dohh:. I wont complain if I

end up with more than one (not with all we have been through) BUT just 1

would be great.:haha: Hope everyone is doing great this week.:hugs:

Talk to you all soon

Defo give it a go even if ovulation later then expected - good luck :hugs:

Congrats Girl!!!! Now just get busy:bunny: Hope to hear a :bfp: from you

soon!:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly