Clomid !!

Wow kel!!! Omg!!! I haven't been here for a while and everyone is PG!!!! Congrats all of you xxx

Thanks Alex, the babes are doing well, growing right on track and finally feeling good which is rocking my socks!
I'm hoping with myself, and now Kel, those of you still trying, don't give up hope. Me at 4 years, and Kel at 6 I believe, I know we had both given up and it just happens. There is always a chance, always hope! I believe that and am walking proof of it:)

It is not until Friday. Feels like forever away!

Happy but...nauseous all day everyday, it sometimes wakes me up in the middle of the night. Bbs kill! Have to sleep in a sports bra. Lol. Less nervous than I used to be with so many symptoms, except for today. Having to fast for my blood work and I am not as nauseous as usual and I figured it would be worse since I couldn't eat my crackers. So I am fluctuating between nervousness and greatfulness! This week is dragging by too slowly! I wish it was friday!

How are you doing?

Just wanted to check in with you ladies and see how all of you are doing :)

Kai how are you doing?
Lets all post our bump pics...:)
Kel is your 12 week apt tomorrow, but no scan correct?

My appt was yesterday. Everything was great, she found baby on doppler right away! Yay bump pics! Just took one yesterday :) Mine won't be anything compared to both of yours! Lol

Attachments

• 20140324_094311.jpg
    20140324_094311.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 4
Ah, that must have been such a relief to hear it. So you'll have a scan now not until 20 weeks or so? What's the next pats and steps?
I'll post my bump pic when I'm on my phone, I don't have anything recent on my laptop!
Your bump is super cute...feeling any better yet?

I love your bump! So cute! Nothing else coming up for me except my next appt in 4 weeks, then will be 4 week count down! My son ended super sick and missed school for almost 2 weeks and it turned into bronchitis, then my dh got it, and still has it. And now I have it :( So not much fun here :) And I thought since I was 12 weeks I wouldn't be nauseous anymore so I stopped taking my b6. Big mistake! Lol. My husband says that I am for sure having a girl, because a sweet baby boy wouldn't make his Mama sick like this! Lol

How have you been feeling?

Goodness me that seems like hell. When Log gets sick, he's sick forever too!
Get right back on your B6 love. I'm not too too bad but it was almost every day til like 15 weeks that I was sick. It's at least 2x a week even now.
I'm feeling okay, a lot of pressure already that's super uncomfortable so I'm going to need to get a support band asap

Great to see you ladies are well :D I have to figure out how to post pictures again ha ha. Your bumps are so cute! Is anyone going to find out the gender?

My 20 week US went great! I recently switched OBs because my old one was awful and had no bedside manner. Best decision I could have made :)

Did u find out Kai?
I found out thurs they are a boy and girl

CONGRATULATIONS! Best of both worlds :D How are the babies and how are you feeling?

I did find out! We are having a BOY! We are very excited. We raided Target in January during their huge clearance event. I believe the next huge sale is in July. We got a travel system that was around $200 for $57. Knowing the gender helped a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->