Close baby carrier...

Discussion in 'Baby Club' started by lulu0504, Sep 30, 2008.

1. lulu0504

lulu0504 Bella's Mummy

Have just ordered mine and can't wait to get it. Have tried every other type of carrier/sling going and just can't get on with them.

Does anyone have this wrap and how do you like it?

2. sonny

sonny Mummy of Tabitha

I have this one. bloody cost enough too! lol

I have only used it a handful of times though as Tabs gets soooooo hot where she is so big. It is very comfortable though and the weight distributes nicely so long as you have the positioning right.
    Would recommend you practise practise with it loads before going out with it though so you get used to the feel of it.
    Its going to be more of a winter one for me and Tabs because of the heat.
    I got a 2nd hand mothercare one too-out and about earth tour and that is really comfy for the school runs at the mo without both of our lil hot bods together lol.
    What colour are you getting?

3. sonny

sonny Mummy of Tabitha

think she was about 8 weeks here....

Attached Files:

4. tinytoes

tinytoes Guest

i just orderd a charcoal one.cant wait. am going to try and carry him most of the day as per the continuum thery.

5. Serene123

Serene123 Guest

I have it and Caitlyn loves it. I found it a bit complicated before I knew how to put it on properly. Practice makes perfect!

6. sonny

sonny Mummy of Tabitha

I was hoping to do this to some extent but to be honest Tabs is so big i can hardly see past her in it let alone make a sandwich etc.
    Need to have sturdy shoes on too!
    I did use it to put the washing out though when she was going through her choking phase a couple of weeks ago.

7. lulu0504

lulu0504 Bella's Mummy

I ordered Pistachio green. Got a bit of a thing about pale green! Can't wait, should be here in the morning. so excited!!

8. vippymini

vippymini Member

i was bought a red one and having now sussed getting on i find it dead comfy .... well worth having. one tip read the instructions ...