• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Ohh maybe Grace. I love Avery for a boy or girl. I also love Hayden. I really like Elianna the more I say it in my head. I heard Ellie on the radio this morning and kinda fell in love with it.

The couple that I used to live with, the husband had a daughter named Elliana and they called her Ellie for short. I think it's cute. I like Avery as well it was on my list

I really like that! :) i also like Avery, Hayden, and my personal favorite, Carsynne or Carson :)

Totally making a tomato cage Christmas tree for the cemetary for little man. Saw it on Pinterest. Complete with solar Christmas lights. I hope it turns out.

Thanks Ladies! I am totally in love with Elianna now.
What do you think of Elianna Rae (short for Rachel) Ellie Rae for short?

Sandy I like Carson! I've always loved Peyton. Now I am excited for girls names with all these names flying around.
Im going to go wake up DH and see what he thinks lol
My sister pointed out that Elianna is a combo of my 2 sisters middle names - Elise and Ann...kinda makes it cooler

I vote Elliana Rae! I like it better than Elliana Grace

Hayden and Peyton were on my lists too lol. My friends are naming their little boy Carson

My friends girl is Carson. I like it better for a boy though.
Raiden or Rayden is cute for a girl too. It's my friends dogs name but I still think its cute

Elliana Grace!! I love grace though! I'm partial to it though!

Omg I just realized in my earlier post I put tomorrow is 7dpo not 8 (I've corrected it). I am losing track of my days not temping and stuff. I kinda like it :). This 2ww is actually flying by.

Omg I just realized in my earlier post I put tomorrow is 7dpo not 8 (I've corrected it). I am losing track of my days not temping and stuff. I kinda like it :). This 2ww is actually flying by.

I wish I could say the same LOL. Can't wait for you to test! When are going to POAS?

Our last name is "Yaron"... I told my DH i wanted "Baron" or "Sharon" or "Karin" or "Darren" or "Marin" or "Taryn".... ROFL.

I LOVE ELLIE RAE... so so so adorable and vintage.

Nichole, i was wondering .. lol. I swore i was hoing to quit temping after xhairs.. oops.

Has anyone who's gotten their :bfp: had any symptoms at 10dpo?

I had just really random stuff that couldve been totally unrelated. At like 3 and 4dpo I had these moments where my lady parts got really hot feeling only for a few seconds then it disappeared. I had a dream I was losing all my teeth. My shoulders broke out at 5dpo which was odd. Brown cm 7 and 8dpo, pink spot on tp at 12 and 14dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->