• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Lmao Amanda those are effin hilarious. Thanks for helping me burn 10 mins at work, it's 4:16 here lol 14 mins to go......

420!!!!! My number is 420!!!!

We were hoping for between 220 and 300 and we got 420!!!!!

Progesterone is 23.4. Doc is SUPER happy.

More bloods on thurs and once we break into the 1,000 mark she will schedule an ultrasound!!!!

I AM SO FREAKING FREAKING FREAKING OUT OF MY MIND. DH is freaking out too.

Pete is down next week so he'll be here for the first scan (hopefully).

Girls when did your MS start? Because I have none. Nadda. Nothing.

Amanda-I'm so sorry sweetie, hoping you the best for YOU. Xo

Amelia- wahooooo!!! That's so freaking fantastic!!! :) Congrats love!! I think MS started for those of us that got it around 7 weeks...except for Morgan, she's special ;)

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay Amelia!!!

I've been worrying about not having any MS. But just keep telling myself it's still so early!

Amelia-Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Amanda-Lol those wasted some time
AFM: Super tired, super headache and I hate the weather.

You'll have to update Amelia on the front page since her bloods were AMAZING!! She's due the same day as Mirolee :)

Sorry Katrina - *hands her a hot chocolate*

Yup, I'm ready to plunge - let's update me... same day is the wonderful Mirolee although I expect some jockying around will change our due dates quite a bit - I think her bean is bigger than mine by quite a lot.

Thanks, I am just super mad today. Sorry for raining on the parade.
Updated!

:hugs: Katrina i'm sorry. I can't imagine how frustrated you are right now! I keep looking at your chart thinking maybe you O'd later? Not sure honestly, I hope you get answers soon!!!

I don't know. My temps weren't this consistent last month they went up for 3 days had a fall back rise stayed up for a few days and dropped.

I don't know. My temps weren't this consistent last month they went up for 3 days had a fall back rise stayed up for a few days and dropped.

Your temps are looking bomb, don't give up darling!!

ps: thanks for updating x

Haha yahhh if "special" is whatcha wanna call it! Amelia it's ttly normal to not even get sick at all. I can't believe it MORE THAN doubled girlie.. Frickin amazing.. Get ready for a whirlwind of a year ahead of you babes!! So exciting!!! :)

Nichoooooole where are you?! How have you been feeling?

P.s. I had already secretly updated your DD and stuff to the front page of babymamas this weekend.. Musta been good luck ;)

Katrina FX'd for another high temp tomorrow. Somethinggggs going on with those.. Like you said they've never really looked like that!

And I agree.. Nichole I hope you're doing fabulously.. Ik you're about the same CD as Sandy. FX'd always, we'd love to hear some symptoms too :)

I hate embarrassing questions.....

After BDing does your "leakage" smell weird? We BDed last night and I still have an odor. I'm talking, I hop out of the shower, five minutes later I drip ONE drop and I can smell it, even though my nose is like two feet from down under. Is it just a heightened sense of smell thing or do any of you experience that too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->