• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Yea I won't be taking my thermometer or tests will me. I will enjoy my weekend either way. I am glad we are celebrating early cause I haven't gotten dh a gift yet:dohh:

Sounds good to me! :) Speaking of gifts, i have no idea what to get Hubby for Christmas. Ugh!

Christmas-I haven't even thought that far, anniversary first.

A memorial ornament for our babies would be nice Sandy, I've been looking for some cute ones. But not for DH I guess haha.. what about tickets to a game? If he's a sports guy those always work, and make for a nice bonding day etc. Or maybe a weekend bed & breakfast type of thing like Katrina did! That would be wonderful, and you'd be getting pampered too ;)

Yea I can't wait until we go, Friday night better hurry up I need a break! Not from you girls but no computers or tv sounds like my kind of weekend. :) Plus all this ttc crap is making me nuts

I had a dream the other day I got a bfp. Ughhh I hope it happens IRL

Katrina when are you testing again

Nvm I saw u answered that already lol

Totally understand that Katrina!! It sounds wonderful. What are you guys doing?

We are going to a bed and breakfast for an early anniversary get away since I work next weekend. It is in a nice quaint little town about an hour away they have a Christmas village thing this weekend. Horse drawn sleigh, house tours, cookie bazaar. I will spoiler the name of the place. They have Christmas house tours and a theater too.

https://www.silverstarinn.com/

That looks amazing Katrina, I'm so jealous! I've always wanted to stay at a B&B up in the mountains around us...I love little towns and going into all the shops and cool events. Have a blast!

I hope so too Nichole! My dream was at the ultrasound.

It will be! I am excited :) I just hope the weather cooperates so we can get there. I think we are the only guests too.

Fx it's a sign!

I hate waiting! I wish I had signs that make me go "holy sh**, I think I'm pregnant!"

I am with Nichole-We need a sign saying YOUR PREGNANT or YOUR PERIOD WILL COME ON ----Day!

If this cycle does end up in AF, I just hope I handle it better this time. Last cycle was really rough.

Ok since we are SS :p wacky dreams abound - I had two vivid dreams - one about BFP and another about twin boys. My boobs have been killing me since ovulation - in fact that's how my doc and I confirmed O before she did my ultrasound. I've had headaches and back aches and I was pretty hungry for most of the TWW ... I was crampy as all get-out, partic the day I got the blood-confirmed BFP (day AF was due), in fact i was certain I would get it. I had one day of IB - around day 11 and nothing after that. It was bright pink CM and I was certain I was out. Same thing happened the first time I got pregnant.

The progesterone has made it difficult to check CM/CP but until I started it my cervix was high and close and firm and sort of pointed on an angle - not straight up and down.

Nichole, the progesterone stuff is so nasty.... I have "progesterone panties" - all my nasty ugly underwear is getting put into rotation so I don't ruin the pretty ones.

Enjoy your anniversary Katrina!! Luck to you Sandy (both your charts look wonderful!!)

Hope you ladies get those bfps soon!!!

the power line next to my house got busted by a tree branch so we are out of power until pg&e comes and fixes it ugh

Nichole I hope you don't have to worry about af.
Me on the other hand, I almost wish my chart didn't look so awesome it keeps getting my hopes up only to be dashed by yet another bfn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->