• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

i think it depends on a few factors, but i have had that happen. i remember when we first started dating/sleeping together, i could smell "him" like WHOA. i got used to it, but sometimes it's stronger than other times. i would just keep an eye out for other things - like YI symptoms, just in case.

I agree with Mirolee-sometimes it is stronger then others but I would watch out for secondary symptoms and if it is still bugging you talk to your dr.

Damn cell phone I always accidentally press unsubscribe

I think I did that like two times yesterday LOL

Cassidy, I do it too, then get really frustrated when you are all so quiet!

I have been nauseous for days and no explanation as to why. It started the day before thanksgiving, and I thought I just had the stomach flu. But, then it went away by mid afternoon. I woke up nauseous again on Thanksgiving, and it went away by mid afternoon, but came back that evening. Then, Friday through now, I have been soo nauseous at night that I can't fall asleep, and I wake up feeling yucky. Any insight? I'm over being sick!

Could be stress or hormones getting back on track?

420!!!!! My number is 420!!!!

We were hoping for between 220 and 300 and we got 420!!!!!

Progesterone is 23.4. Doc is SUPER happy.

More bloods on thurs and once we break into the 1,000 mark she will schedule an ultrasound!!!!

I AM SO FREAKING FREAKING FREAKING OUT OF MY MIND. DH is freaking out too.

:happydance: happy, happy, joy, joy!!!!!

Thanks, I am just super mad today. Sorry for raining on the parade.
Updated!

I'm sorry chica :-( TWW+ is poopy yucky

i think it depends on a few factors, but i have had that happen. i remember when we first started dating/sleeping together, i could smell "him" like WHOA. i got used to it, but sometimes it's stronger than other times. i would just keep an eye out for other things - like YI symptoms, just in case.

It happens every month :-( i'm going to try to drink more water just in case. I know my CM has an odor too so maybe the combination of the two is just that much more potent :nope:

Added:
I just googled YI symptoms but I don't have any of them. It's just what I mentioned above.

Maybe since you got the trigger your body is releasing more mucus and such that makes it more noticeable.

Since I've been preggo at least I've noticed when it gets extra cloudy looking it can be much stronger. Not enough to worry about a YI or anything I don't think, it's deffo normal as your hormones fluctuate I'd say lol. Hoohas weren't meant to smell like roses, and neither were/do man parts!! :sick: Haha so no worries or embarrassment there!

Lol thanks girls. I had to muck up the courage to ask LOL

Hi ladies! Sorry I've been MIA.

Katrina- Hopefully you are one of those ladies who get a late :bfp: I am keeping my fingers crossed.

Amelia- YAY for a determined little bean! Those numbers are awesome!

AFM- Not much going on. No symptoms or anything. I keep thinking I am feeling weird things going on with my bbs but then it does away. I've been feeling nauseated today but I think that is because I went hours on just movie theater popcorn and no water. I've been chugging water and had some protein. I think I should start feeling better soon. Tomorrow is 8dpo so hopefully maybe some implantation action will be happening soon.

if you can't ask total strangers on the internet who know everything about your cycle and other intimate details of your life, who can you ask!? ;)

Today's a low day. I've just chucked my PJs back on and could just curl in a ball and cry.

FX for you Nichole!!! Gonna see that BFP in a few days I know it!

Fx Nichole! I dont have anything to speak of either..

HI ladies!

Hope you all had a fabulous Monday. I had to work :sick: Sometimes I despise working. As much as I love what I do, sometimes I just hate people. Hormones + trolls = :gun:

What do you ladies think of Ellie for a baby name? I think it sounds cute and spunky. Can't think of a middle name to go with it though. Any ideas?

My cousin recently just had a baby, named her Ellie June :)

Ellie Jo, Ellie Nicole, Ellie Rose, Ellie Anne, Ellie Kay

I like Ellie Mae. or Ellie Blue. or Ellie Maris.

ohhh what about Elianna with Ellie for short?

Love! Grace? We had chosen Ella Grace for a girl, but had a boy.

Waa I can't "thank"
Does it show up on anyone elses?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"