• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Amelia, I'm drooling. YUM! to all of it!

I do a chicken taco soup in the slow cooker. Super easy , really good for the days when you just don't feel like cooking. I'll post the recipe in a bit :) We have also done pulled pork, pot roast, and stew with great success!

Good luck Cassidy!

The pains go away pretty quickly. That would be awesome if it's the milk ducts getting ready for action!

Amelia- yeah they work. I went from 9.1 progesterone to 14.4 the next month with the supplements. They just suck to use but are totally worth it.

YUM AMANDA!!!

I wish i could have you all over and cook for you - that's kind of my thing that my grandmother taught me - she couldn't speak english and I couldn't speak ukranian but we could cook and show our love an affection through the food we made.

This chick obviously doesnt know how to count. Told me my due date is june 19 when I said my lmp was 10/25. Wtf lmao

I would come! Dang you guys make me hungry but the cows have to be fed first.

Lol! I freakin wish... oh my imagine an IRL BnB potluck with all of our expertise! Haha drooling over here too.

Cass- Yay! And oh my she must want a super-preemie lol wtf sometimes I wonder how some people are allowed in the medical field!! lol

Nichole- Yep they are sharp, stabby and go away quick! Oooh I hope, hope, hope!

Oh Nichole I hope this is it for you!!!

And Katrina- I'm really thinking AF is not coming!!

Katrina have you fished your tests out of the trash or saved em?? Lol I want to know if you see ANYTHING on them!

I can't see much from the pics, they're a bit blurry!

Ha Cassidy! Good thing at least you know..

All that sounds yummy! I'm grilling chicken.

I am crampy and my back hurts and I have neen constipated the last few days. So odd. I never have that problem .. except the last time I was pregnant! Ohh fx. Fx to be bump buddies with Nichole!!

I am crampy and my back hurts and I have been constipated the last few days. So odd. I never have that problem .. except the last time I was pregnant! Ohh fx. Fx to be bump buddies with Nichole!!

Cassidy, did you tell her that shes a total numnuts? Way to count!

I'm super hungry with all of this food talk now. I don't know what we are having for dinner yet..prob left overs still. I'm trying my hardest to clear out all the Thanksgiving left overs from the fridge.

Nichole & Katrina, I am rooting for you both this month. I really wanna see those BFP's!

I'm having one of those days where everything is just mediocre and sad. Oh and I are barely speaking, my work is Blah. Even the little things-- my work outfit is just not working out today and its seriously bugging me. I could cry. At least I have you ladies!

I am now so super impatient. I am not expecting anything when I test Thursday, I just want to test!

I am crampy and my back hurts and I have been constipated the last few days. So odd. I never have that problem .. except the last time I was pregnant! Ohh fx. Fx to be bump buddies with Nichole!!

Amanda - are you two back staying together? What has he said he wants now that you are splitting? Seems that might change his mind. Hope it all works out soon

Amanda - are you two back staying together? What has he said he wants now that you are splitting? Seems that might change his mind. Hope it all works out soon

We're not back together, we're trying to figure out where we stand. I don't think we will make it work. He has no interest to try to make it work, or even compromise.

I am sorry things are rough right now Amanda :hugs: I wish I could make it all go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->