• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

OMG Amelia I do the same :haha: I use panty liners too. Progesterone is freaking nasty.

I hate it Nichole.... but it's a means to an ends and it seems to be working.

I was told to use it in the morning... which makes no sense to me because then I have a whole day of it coming out, wwwww.

You think you would use it at night so it might have a chance to stay in. But I don't know

That's what I thought! But noooooo Dr was all in my grill about using in the morning. Makes me scared to go potty in case it comes out :blush:.

I am scared to go potty.. because im afraid af will show up.

^I agree, so steady. I do notttt think this mornings temp was unreliable (it followed your pattern).. I think you're in denial ;)

Yea it did but I also attempted to test after 2 hours of sleep and it was low. So I am voiding it because I took it at 8 am instead of 4 like normal.

Hmm, hmm, hmm. No signs of the witch though? Oh I hope this is it for you.. She should be here by now if she was coming.. I hope she isn't being a tease. I'm agitated for you so I can only imagine how you feel!! FX FX FX like Amelia said!

Nope haven't seen her yet. I have had headaches a couple times which is normal before af. But no extreme pissyness or back aches.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Katrina :)

Right girls, my head is right up my arse, I need to get it out, I can't remember the last time I cooked a decent meal, actually I think it may have been the day before my scan so 9 days ago. I've not had any fruit or veg since. I have to remind myself to eat and it's usually something quick and easy like a sandwich and crisps so not only am I being unhealthy but I'm going to undo all the hard work I've already put in to get to target weight, soooooooo after all that babbling my question is have any of you got any good slow cooker recipes please but not ones that use jars of stuff?

My favorite consists of a beef roast, carrots, mushrooms, sliced potatoes, chicken stock, a packet of pot roast mix (my preference but not sure what they've got in the UK..), soy sauce, a splash of coke and LOTS of brown sugar! Yummy, yummy, yum. Simmer on low for 8-10 hours. Best food for the soul. :)

Also going to post my other favorite (all my mama's recipes :blush:)

Pork butt roast, sliced apples and onions, chicken stock, lots of brown sugar, splash of apple juice/cider. Serve with a heaping plate of mashed potatoes!

(We also garlic salt our roasts to death.. LOL!)

I keep getting stabbing pains in my bbs. I hope it's a good sign [-o<

My favorite consists of a beef roast, carrots, mushrooms, sliced potatoes, chicken stock, a packet of pot roast mix (my preference but not sure what they've got in the UK..), soy sauce, a splash of coke and LOTS of brown sugar! Yummy, yummy, yum. Simmer on low for 8-10 hours. Best food for the soul. :)

Also going to post my other favorite (all my mama's recipes :blush:)

Pork butt roast, sliced onions and apples, chicken stock, lots of brown sugar, splash of apple juice/cider. Serve with a heaping plate if mashed potatoes!

(We also garlic salt our roasts to death.. LOL!)

Nichole! That sounds like when I got them both times during my pregnancy.. the "stab" pains are really just your milk ducts.. When they start having some action it is so, so painful. 10x worse when your milk comes in. But FX'd they're gearing up to feed a bean!!! :)

BB- Yes what Katrina said, it's just in lieu of beef/onion bullion. Just to add flavor to your beef. They may have packets in the spices section at your grocer (ours are made by diff spice brands, I like McCormick's Beef pot roast mix, in a packet like taco seasoning, it's perfect). If not, spice it up and use beef/onion bullion or stock! Really just your preference, use what flavors you like best.

BB last night I did a beef stew for tonight's dinner.

Lean beef cubed into large chunks, some beef knuckles (or you can soup bones), carrots, potato, green pepper, red wine, rosemary and thyme, onion, garlic and a bay leaf.

I use soy or oyster sauce (or vegemite lol) and sometimes a few anchovies in oil to add that "stock" flavor to the stew but the bones cooking in the mix totally gets an A+.

I brown a roughly chopped onion and then brown the meat then pour about a cup of red wine and two cups of water, all the vegetables, the herbs, the garlic and the bay leaf. I cook it on low for at least 4 or 5 hours - but I did two hours last night and I'll finish it tonight.

Serve with a side of rice and some salad. If you want the sauce to be less "jus" and more "gravy" dust the meat in flour before you add it to the cooker.

I add salt to taste. It's so easy and if you leave it to cool and then finish it the next day you can scrape the fat/oil off the top because it rises and then congeals.

I do the same thing with black beans and pork necks (my DH's traditional brazilian recipe) and you can do the same with white beans and chicken.

I also live off daal - a red lentil vegetarian curry which is not spicy and super easy to make in huge batches.... I also add chicken or shrimp from time to time when DH feels like meat.

Oh and I meant to add..... the alcohol cooks away :)

At the baby doctor gettin pregnancy confirmed so I can get on medical until dh is off disability and I can get on his insurance

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->