{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Testing out the hCG trigger. It's slowly getting lighter.

Attachments

• 20131204_104423-1.jpg
    20131204_104423-1.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 6
Argh, I am getting frustrated! I have been trying to get a job for the past few months with no luck. My husband and my cousin in law basically handed me jobs but I messed something up during the interview process or something. I keep getting told everything went great and they will be calling me in but no calls are coming. I don't want to keep harassing the shit out of them.

I am worried that the fact I haven't really worked in 4 years is hindering me getting hired. I've been a house wife and a caretaker (during dh's chemo time) during the past few years. I kind of work for the apartments we live at leasing empty units but I only work every few months. I guess I just have to keep submitting applications and my resume until something works out.

That's so frustrating. I hope you find something soon. Or maybe you'll get your BFP and it won't matter??

Nichole - is it time for someone to look at your resume? either a professional resume person or a friend? Dh gave me his recently because he wasn't getting anywhere and we worked together to completely re-do it. BOOM got an interview.

Might be good to get another set of eyes on it.

Searching for jobs sucks. Nichole, I agree with Amelia. Feel free to send it my way, I would be happy to look it over-- Also your cover letter (if you are submitting one).

Oh yeah I forgot to agree too, Amanda.. why not send another over to chatty chat with us :)

You can send her both links or w/e she'd like but yeah just let her know we're all together but preggo/TTC chit chat is mostly separate to be considerate.

Lol it's so funny when ppl would stop by.. then be like "uhh WOW you ladies are chatty, so hard to keep up!"

haha BnB takes dedication ;) It's a lifestyle!! lol

I have a feeling this is going to be a long cycle!! It's different already and I'm only on CD9!

Morgan, I agree! it is part of my day routine now. Work, eat, sleep, workout...BNB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->