{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Morgan - the OBSH is NOTHING like Aussie food... wtf is a blooming onion?? I used to eat a lot of Kangaroo and I crave it now. Yeah Aussies are laid back for sure.

Vegemite is sort of line a cross between soy sauce and oyster sauce tasting - you only need a tiny bit + lots of butter :)

BB- YOU TAKE THAT BACK!! lol I love vegemite.

Sandy - I think there were a few - Cassidy for sure, I had a "dry" line, and there are a bajillion on countdowntopregnancy.... but as mine demonstrated - low hormone can be annoyingly frustrating. My first blood was 15 - barely enough to get the dry line.

we went to OBSH a ways back with one of OH's very Australian friends because he had to try it. The staff thought he was faking his accent and did not believe that he was actually from Australia. It was hysterical. The food....bleck. (although the bloomin onion sauce was delicious. I couldn't have the actual bloomin onion)

I could go for some true Australian fish and chips. mmmmmmm.

Oooh Amelia I am a soy sauce fiend.. may have to try it. Hope I can find it at the grocery store here lol.. maybe in the international section? haha.

Nichole- I have dreadful fair-skinned blushing issues during mine. I swear, my ears and face get hot all over and it's just downhill from there bc I know they can see right through me.. Urgh I hate interviews.

My last interview for a swim instructor position (which I got, worked there 3 yrs!) I walked in to see a huge black man, prob 300+ all muscle, so so serious faced. He said "HAVE A SEAT." So I sat. Waited, watched him fiddle through papers. Then he looked me square in the eye and said okay here we go- "What is your take on alien life on other planets?"

Omg bahaha I will never forget it.. I just tried to calmly collect myself, and explained that I didn't see why it wasn't possible, there's so much out there and we exist, so why not others on one of the other billions of planets. Lol. Will never forget it though, I was so taken aback. Like wtf all this prepping for a question about aliens?? Haha. Just try to be confident, no amount of prep will get you ready for w/e they decide to ask ;)

Omg Morgan I probably would have laughed my butt off if I were asked a question like that. It's the questions that I don't expect that screw me. This last interview I was asked Who do I look up to and want to be like career wise. I had no idea how to answer that. I have no real career goals. I've always dreamed about being a mommy and taking care of my kids. I couldn't even think of anyone to lie about. I told her the truth. I said something like 'Honestly there isn't anyone. I've always dreamed about being a stay at home mother taking care of my kids. I don't think that is going to be in the cards for me so I want to find a place where I can use my skills to the best of my ability.'

Thanks ladies! Just dont wanna see a BFN. And im nervous more than usual because I FF tried to move my O date out 2 days.. so i know in my head I could potentially only be 7 dpo instead of 9, which would potentially make tomorrow 8 dpo and much more unlikely to get a BFP even if i am pregnant .. thinking too much maybe. Idk.

BFP @ 10dpo here. and i think julie also.

8dpo bfn on frer. Didnt test 9dpo. Bfp 10dpo on 4 different wondfos lol.

Sorry ladies was at work all day. Temp dropped af came. Have to change my outfits for the weekend. :(
FX Sandy and Nichole!! 10 dpo works for a lot of ladies.

My bfp was 12dpo. I had tested at 9dpo and bfn.

Im trying to decide. On the fence. Going back and forth.

Hey ladies, I just want to say thanks again for letting me join your chat. I am trying my best to keep up with everything going on lol

STG- I am so glad that you are getting the information that you need for IVF! I have a irl friend that that had one unsuccessful transfer but their next transfer was successful and they have a baby otw. I might have missed it- but someone asked about the guarantee and for my friend their 2nd xfer was covered under their guarantee policy.

BB- I love the xmas tree. This year I really only wanted to put up a giant santa (he is 8ft tall) and my DH said if we put up santa we also had to put up lights, so now the outside of our house is done, but we haven’t done the inside yet. I am so not in the mood to decorate my house…

Morgan- that interview question was awesome. If I EVER have to interview someone- for any reason- I am totally asking that question! I might even just have my students do a quick write on it just for fun!!!

Good luck on the job hunt Nichole! If you ever want me to look anything over I will! And if you are ever looking for a job in the Nebraska/Iowa area you can use me as a reference :)

Sorry I have not been very active on here since I was invited. I am feeling a bit of anxiety and depressed these days (I am sure you know exactly what I mean- I am still new to having people to share feelings with that actually understand- and are not says they understand just to be nice). My test day is Friday, I have tried to hold off testing early but I might give in tomorrow. IDK. I have been having some cramps and ever since the m/c and I sort of freak out whenever I have a cramp. I am terrified that even if I get the elusive BPF on Friday I will have another m/c.

Blaring bfp 10 dpo afternoon pee. Bfp on digi fmu 11 dpo

Sorry AF got you Katrina.

aw man, sorry Katrina.

In case you need a good laugh:
https://elpeji.com/2013/12/03/study-abroad-gringa-takes-five-days-to-realize-shes-in-california/

Kirby - I felt the same way initially - slightly distrustful, a bit scared... I've always hated therapy and I'm terrible with sharing feelings...

This group of lovely ladies is amazing and I love each and every one of them. You'll get there. x

Katrina-'I'm so sorry Hun, I hope you have an amazing weekend with DH! Have some fun love!

Amanda- bahahaha that's freakin amazing!! Like hellooooooo!! How are you feeling today? Thinking of you!!

Kirby- wishing you the best of luck when you decide to test! I hear ya in the MC thing...and I'm not sure that goes away even when you do get preggie again. After an MMC at 12 weeks, being 20 weeks now, I still sometimes can't believe we are going to bring home our little girl someday. 99% of the time im optimistic and excited but the MC really took away a lot of the pregnancy innocence. :hugs:

Sandy- test when you're ready! Thinking of you and wishing and hoping those two lines come up! Xx

Nichole- good luck to you too!!

Lets see some BFPS girls!! :)

Kirby, these ladies are awesome. It's so helpful having people who understand and support you. How many dpo are you? Fx for you! I've been a little crampy, too.

I just went and picked up a First Signal and 2 more FRER's. All stocked up. Idk why, but I'm extra nervous. Maybe because I was so hopeful this month. Because this month os 6 months since this nightmare began.. I'm so scared not to get a BFP, but I'm nervous to get one, too. Ridiculous. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->