{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

@bb - strange - I bet it opens like a flower and then you get your bfp. Mine was super strange this past cycle too. Different is good. Different is the body making things possible.

@Amanda - yup I'm the same and I get sad and fat and then it's just a big depressed cycle. I exercised last night since finding out I was preg.... I've been too scared to do anything. I'm feeling a little more confident so I think I'll go again tomorrow night.

STG i forgot to mention - YAY for IVF - so glad you guys are getting info and feeling empowered!!!

Nichole,

I like to add letters of recommendation. It's always nice to let someone do the bragging for you ;-) I do believe that my letters of recommendation were the reason I got my competitive position. Do you have any previous managers or supervisors that could write someting up for you?

Have you guys ever lived somewhere and just hated it so much you could scream... and you can't understand why people love it so much.

I lived in Pittsburgh (Shitsburgh) PA when I first moved here and I CANNOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE LOVE IT. It's an awful city, the people are kind of gross and uncouth, the roads suck, the weather is goddamn awful most of the time (rain + grey then back to rain again), the city is unnaturally obsessed with the fucking Steelers... I get it, they are great and the last shred of anything remotely awesome that you can brag about (cos your weather and city suck) but having black and yellow hung through the city and on the back of every person is kind of insane....

My friends keep being like "oh I could never live anywhere else" and I'm like WHYYYYYYY??????? WHAAAAA? NY is RIGHT THERE... even Philly is more awesome than Pittsburgh.

I still have a house there and we cannot wait to sell it and cut our ties with that miserable place once and for all.

Ok rant over.... and sorry if anyone lives in Pitt... I came straight from my awesome city in Australia to Pitt so maybe I was prejudiced but I've never been so miserable anywhere else in my life.

Have you guys ever lived somewhere and just hated it so much you could scream... and you can't understand why people love it so much.

I lived in Pittsburgh (Shitsburgh) PA when I first moved here and I CANNOT FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE LOVE IT. It's an awful city, the people are kind of gross and uncouth, the roads suck, the weather is goddamn awful most of the time (rain + grey then back to rain again), the city is unnaturally obsessed with the fucking Steelers... I get it, they are great and the last shred of anything remotely awesome that you can brag about (cos your weather and city suck) but having black and yellow hung through the city and on the back of every person is kind of insane....

My friends keep being like "oh I could never live anywhere else" and I'm like WHYYYYYYY??????? WHAAAAA? NY is RIGHT THERE... even Philly is more awesome than Pittsburgh.

I still have a house there and we cannot wait to sell it and cut our ties with that miserable place once and for all.

Ok rant over.... and sorry if anyone lives in Pitt... I came straight from my awesome city in Australia to Pitt so maybe I was prejudiced but I've never been so miserable anywhere else in my life.
i cant relate but :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Amelia- Cleveland is the SAME!!! I grew up there and had a wonderful time until 18 years old. However, I came to Colorado for college and stayed here because I LOVE it! Will only go back to Cleve to see family.

my family is from the Pittsburgh area, althought i never lived there, so no opinion. but youre rant is pretty funny.
i also work out regularly, and when i dont, watch out! i feel like my blood slows down in my veins, i feel like my gut instantly sticks out like a beer belly, i feel like i get winded goign up stairs. i have continued working out thru my BFP - today i did kettlebells at lunch - and i'm just noticing that i feel fatigued faster. just overall, my body is like "nope." i wonder what spinning will be like tonight! hm, could also be recovery from thanksgiving break..... this is probably more true, hehe.

#preggorant. ROFL.

Nikki - I'm starting to get excited about moving to CO!!

BB- YESSSSSS *high five!*

Sandy- great sign girl!!

Mirolee - yeah I'm feeling the same - I wore my heart rate monitor to watch for spikes last night during my Body Attack class and slowed down a few times because it got up to around 170- yikes. Gentle dog walk this morning and I feel so much better.

Is there anyway on an iPhone to stop group posts going onto your newsfeed? I'm part of a mummies group and the constant BFPs and bump shots are really getting me down. I don't want to leave the group because I like the girls and I'm happy for them but want to be able to check on them when I feel strong.

You just need to unsubscribe to the notifications... I'm not sure about doing it on a phone but you can do it on a computer if there is one close by...

LOL about Pittsburgh, my DH would be mad at you but jeeezus the frickin Steelers crap kills me too. He already has socks, onesie, and hats for Marley to wear. Gahh. The city is gross too, been there once or twice passing through on the way to the beach.

I am so jealous of you being from Australia.. what is it like? I love how neutral they are, we never hear a peep from the outback! We had an Aussie stay with us for a few months when I lived back home and took him to Outback Steakhouse and he said it was such a joke, nowhere close to accurate. What do you think? (if you even have those where you're from lol) I can't even imagine how awesome it is there. I can do a mean aussie accent lol, always been proud of that.

Oh! and what in the heckkkk is Vegemite?!! Lol

Amelia I've done that but they still pop up on my newsfeed :wacko:

Is Vegemite like Marmite?

Lol I wanna know what it's all about.. sounds healthy, better than slathering Nutella all over my bread in the mornings like I've been doing :blush:

Also Sandy I got a BLARING bfp on a FRER @ 10dpo, FMU. I'd guess mine would have been positive by 8/9dpo with how dark it was. And I am so sure of when I ovulated too, I had a textbook chart and "implantation" dip at 6dpo.

Quite a few have gotten bfps at 10dpo I do believe. I am going to test tomorrow even though I know this cycle probably isn't going to be my lucky one. I am so pessimistic today :(. My bbs are just regular sore now. No more shooting pains. No signs either. I have been having weird dreams. They seem super vivid but I forget them after like 5 mins.

Thanks ladies, I might shoot you my resume to look over. I only do cover letters when they are needed and I probably don't do that great of job. I might be able to get 1 boss to do a letter of recommendation.

I think it's more in the interview area. I try not to be nervous but I can't help it. It's been almost 4 years since I've had to do them. I end up getting all tongue tied and my mind blanks. It's freaking embarrassing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->