{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

I dont think I'll ever have pregnancy innocence... I'm so scared. Every twinge... I think -OH MY GOD NO.

It's taken me so long to get comfortable enough to exercise because I'm scared... but I'm more scared of having a bad labour because I'm out of shape... at least last night I was. I'm a bit sore today because it's been so long between exercise sessions and every twinge I freak out :(

every time i go the bathroom, i still check for red. innocence gone. but hope still there.

I dont think I'll ever have pregnancy innocence... I'm so scared. Every twinge... I think -OH MY GOD NO.

It's taken me so long to get comfortable enough to exercise because I'm scared... but I'm more scared of having a bad labour because I'm out of shape... at least last night I was. I'm a bit sore today because it's been so long between exercise sessions and every twinge I freak out :(

My thoughts exactly! So scared if I don't stay active my bodys gonna be like "oh, you want me to push that out? Yea, probably not"...lol

I just walked 4 miles 5 days a week first tri, now I do my DVDs and yoga...and alotttt of plié lunges ;)

:hugs: Katrina, sorry AF got you. Let's see a Christmas BFP!

Kirby, these ladies are awesome. It's so helpful having people who understand and support you. How many dpo are you? Fx for you! I've been a little crampy, too.

Idk if I did the quote thing right...

I am 12 dpo.

If I do get a BFP do you think it would be reasonable for me to ask my doctor to run some early tests to make sure everything is ok? I think maybe I am just going a little bit crazy!

12 DPO!!! how have you NOT peed on about 100 sticks and posted us some pictures?? :haha:

Amelia, totally agree!! I'll never have that.. ever again.

Mirolee, i never stopped worrying about that.

Kirby, fx for you! You can ask, but that early, besides blood work to check for doubling, i don't think there is much they can check.

So, so sorry Katrina :( ik you said you're doing fertility testing maybe next year or a year after TTC.. I think that will answer your questions on why it's taking a bit longer for you guys. Could be a quick fix with some meds or whatnot, but FX'd always. Stupid witch. Don't let it get you down, I feel like the new year has wonderful things waiting for you :)

Sandy- sorry its so stressful. I say wait. Better to have another day feeling hopeful and lucky rather than feel crappy over a bfn. But I hope it's a BFP. I would also ask to boost your clomid to 100mg if you are ovulating so late again, could be messing with your cycles. I've heard success stories of ladies who get it bumped up and conceive. Just so it's not as long as the last time you got pg. But I'll be thinking of you tomorrow, since I'm 99.9% sure you'll end up poas since you just re-upped ;) lol GL!!

Kirby- I'm so sorry I forgot your name, or don't remember if you told us! But I don't think that's unreasonable at all! I know lots of women who go and get bloods taken directly after to measure hcg levels. I say do it if it makes you feel better, but also remember hcg ranges widely so if you got a low number initially don't stress yourself on it- it's the doubling that matters. I've seen bloods give woman reassurance, and give other women heart attacks. FX you get your BFP!!! Are you planning on testing soon??

I check for AF everytime I go to the bathroom. Always expecting her to show.

P.s. Kirby I wanna see a test!! :)

Hehe we are such bad influences when it comes to poas!!

LOL I use to pee on things all of the time! (That is the joke I have with my sister- I will text her that and she understands me haha)

I stopped checking so much when I kept getting negatives, my DH was getting worried because I would have symptoms and be so excited that *this time* it worked, and it always was a BFN- so he banned early testing. Sometimes I test in secret haha but I didn't this time.

Too funny Kirby! :)

Morgan, I probably will POAS in the morning.. and if I get a BFN this cycle, I'm calling and asking for more for sure!

P.s. Kirby I wanna see a test!! :)

Hehe we are such bad influences when it comes to poas!!

I have not figured out the picture things haha I just figured out how to put a pic as my profile pic!

I am currently using the sticks from amazon that come in mass quantities and are pretty cheap. We use to buy the nice ones, but dang, they are so $$$! I only have two cheapies left, so I have to pace myself.

I use cheap opks and tests from amazon too! I don't think I could make it to 12dpo without testing.

I think I'm going to give in and test tomorrow. I'm not expecting anything but I can't sit here do nothing.

Kirby, I've been touch-and-go since my bfp a few weeks ago and my doc has been ordering progesterone levels when she does my bloods because my progesterone plummeted after I got the bfp.

But between that and the H-test... that's it that I know of... although I'm going for another test tomorrow so I'll try to remember to ask the nurse what they are checking ;)

Kirby, I've been touch-and-go since my bfp a few weeks ago and my doc has been ordering progesterone levels when she does my bloods because my progesterone plummeted after I got the bfp.

But between that and the H-test... that's it that I know of... although I'm going for another test tomorrow so I'll try to remember to ask the nurse what they are checking ;)

I would really appreciate you asking! I just am worries that even if I get the + I will not believe it until I get more concrete evidence. Last time I had a mc two days after I had a dr apt and I just wish I had asked for more testing because then (maybe) I could have prepared myself-or at least tried to.

Good luck tomorrow Nichole!!!

Thanks Kayla! Good luck to you too! I might have missed it, when are you testing?

Kirby-Go pee!!
I feel indifferent towards ttc now, I wish feb would hurry up. I want answers. But I am excited for this month, our trip, 1st wedding anniversary, and Christmas. Dh and I will be together 4 years this month crazy!

I might test tomorrow morning. I am undecided lol I will for sure test Friday morning. I am going to talk to DH and see what he thinks about testing tomorrow. Chances are I will test in the AM haha I have no self control.

You made it to 12dpo, that's more self control then most of us :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->