{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

katrina I'm soooo sorry the witch got you.

Kayla, that looks positive to me but I think its good that you called the dr...a bloodtest will tell you for sure!

Sandy, I have high hopes for you this cycle...I hope you get your BFP this weekend!

So sorry Katrina.. :(

Kayla- that's definitely positive girlie.. Grab a FRER ASAP, it should prob be positive too. Or heck, even a digi! Congrats!

Those are 100 percent positive!!! I can see the line on both pics, and thats a Gorgeous strong line!!! My wondfos took about 10 min to really show in the beginning. They take a lil while to darken like opks.

Digi will totally say positive with that line. Congrats!!!

Sandy, sorry about the bfn but like you said it could still be too early. I got a bfn at 8dpo on a frer and got my pos. At 10dpo :)

I'm seeing a line in the before and after shower pics as well!

I also see a line in both!! Yayyy!! :)

Thanks ladies. I guess I just really hope that FF was right and today is only 8 dpo.

Um Kayla...there is no denying that bfp!!!!! I see a line in the before pic as well. Congrats!

IT'S PINK on BOTH!!! Kayla that looks like a +ive ... and lots of ladies had cramps after they got bfps!!!!!

GO GET THAT BLOOD TEST!!

Another August Due date buddy :happydance:

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-groups/2067579-due-august-2014-open-anyone.html

Ok I'm hauling my ass outta bed - going to shower and get this (hopefully last) blood test :)

so I'm starting to get really hopeful about this month, a Christmas BFP would be so amazing! I'm really scared too though, I don't want another annovulatory cycle and I don't want to wait another 50 days to get an induced AF :/

Another part of me is really scared to get a BFP since me and the hubs haven't exactly sorted out all of our difficulties...am I being selfish for still wanting to try this month?

Kayla, is the one on the left before the shower? If so, I would go by that one and i can totally see a bfp!

I think maybe I need to get my eyes checked if you can all see if but I couldn't lol

I need to change my attitude, and fast. My DH was really excited and the firs thing I said to him was "We have been down this road before- don't get your hopes up too high yet." Crap. I am a jerk.

Brittney, i don't blame you, but definitely work on working on issues. Fx for you.

Kayla, i dont think you are a jerk. Just scared and cautious!

Kirby- I see a super strong line in both!!!

Katrina, sadly it was a joke. that website is puerto rico's version of "the onion" of course I fell for it. hahah

aaaaand now I'm freaking out because I just realized my boobs don't hurt this morning. They were aching a few days ago - today nothing. I'm so scared.

Amelia, its not a bad sign. Don't freak. Everything will be fine!

I see lines on both! Eeeek how exciting. I'm meeting my fingers crossed extra tight for a sticky bean!

I just woke up and am laying in bed debating if I want to test or not. I had a dream I got a bfp and I was so happy. I think if I saw a bfn now it would be extra sucky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->