{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

OH and I finally figured things out. I didn't fill you all in yesterday because I was just sooo tired. We had called it quits on Tuesday. I was packing and planning on leaving, when he FINALLY came to his senses (at like 3am, but hey, ill take it) and realized that I was very seriously leaving. He realized that I wasn't asking for that much, just a notion that things can be better and that he will (and wants to) work on us so we can get to where we need to be. Phew.

He has an appointment on Friday with his doctor just to see where things are at, get an idea of what it will take to get pregnant naturally (or if IVF is the only answer, we'll get more info on that too) and he has agreed to donor sperm if we have to, with very little hesitations. So, HUGE improvements. I finally feel like I have my husband back after all of that. I knew that it would take him some time, but I didn't think that I would actually have to give up and walk away to get him to realize. Just really thankful that it all worked out in the end.

I was looking on etsy and pinterest last night and found a ring that I loved (a diamond eternity band) and he goes "maybe you need an early push present, as an "I'm sorry I was a dick'" Diamonds DO make everything better :)

Good, good, gooooood for you Amanda!

I'm sorry but you two are just too freakin adorable to give up now.. So glad that boy came to his senses :)

I believe they can find ya'll at least one spermy to work with, to use with IVF or whatnot. Just gotta give things a go and have some hope. Wonderful steps ahead sweetie.. I hope the make-up BD was/is wonderful ;) :haha:

I told DH that I was expecting a "wow honey you pushed a watermelon out of your hoohaa" cocktail ring.

He was like "yeah, I've already thought about it".

Robert- SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! YOU DESERVE A GOOD MAN AND HE SOUNDS LIKE HE WILL TRY!

my DH's fav saying is "all I can ask for is you to try"

Also, my Bday is Dec 17th... DH gave me my BDay gift yesterday. He made me cry my eyes out reading it. It was so sweet! Ill have to quote some of it later for you all. But basically he knows how hard it has been to be preggo with GD and wishes he could take the burden off my shoulders. How he knows how wonderful I have been to Alia already and knows Ill be an amazing mother.... it was so sweet. He said he couldn't do it without me. Anyways, the gift he got me was a "mother to be" package at a spa. It includes a 50 min prenatal massage, pedi and facial! It is LOVELY! Can't wait to use it on Dec 21st!

Amanda-Yay I am glad you are working it out! I will stalk you on pintrest to find the ring! I hope the apt goes well
Nikki-Sounds awesome!!

one of OH's friends is a big raunchy debaucherous (i think i just made up a word..) Australian, and OH picks up weird sayings from him.
The most recent: "like a bees dick" to explain a small space.

Ie, we were hanging up a new coat rack last night and he stood back to see how it looked on the wall while I was holding it. he goes "babe, move it up on the left side just a little bit..like a bees dick" uhm what?!

we went to dinner last night and stuffed our faces and now I'm HUNGRY again. You'd think I woudl still be full from last night.

Cassidy, my MIL wants a kitten for Christmas. Do you have any? I could pick em up this weekend! She wants a siamese or a rag doll with blue eyes. such a weird request..but hey.

love the ring Robert!

I told DH for both of our xmas and for the push gift we should buy ourselves a big (60") TV

I want a kindle and a camera :) I don't think dh likes the idea of Christmas and our anniversary being so close to one another but it was his idea :haha:

We bought a mexican cow skull a few weeks ago for christmas and we're getting iphones...

and then we are buying a house :D

Yay!! Well not the buying cause I think buying a house sucks but the having a house of your own and getting ready for baby!!

i wish we all lived closer :( My friend at work who normally goes to lunch with me is out sick today, and I want to go try a new lunch place but i dont want to go alone hahaha

I would go!! Maybe I can convince dh to go to on a big road trip! Start out east and end in Cali!

Time to leave for my doc apt. I feel like I live there. Oh well. I am 35 weeks today, I wonder if she will do any testing or check my cervix this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->