{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Amelia, everything is ok!! Mine never hurt.

Nichole, fx either way!!

Katrina- So sorry AF came!

Sandy - your temps are looking good! I didn't get my BFP until 11dpo.

kayla- That's def positive!!

Nichole- I dreamed I got a bfp the cycle I got my bfp. Could be a great sign!!!

Grr. What are you using? Jw.. My cheapies were barely positive after 3 hrs of drying on 10dpo, just saying.. Ugh I'm sorry.. I'm feelin' ya right now.. :(

aaaaand now I'm freaking out because I just realized my boobs don't hurt this morning. They were aching a few days ago - today nothing. I'm so scared.

I know exactly what you mean! I have the same worries!

It's an IC so I wasn't expecting much. I'm going to use my frer Saturday or Sunday. I'll post a pic in a sec

Here's the test.

Attachments

• IMAG2528-1-1.jpg
    IMAG2528-1-1.jpg
    19.8 KB · Views: 18
hmm, I don't see anything but I never really see much on IC's. FX'd for you!

I'm not confident this month at all. I think after last month I'm just going to think I'm out so if af comes I don't spiral into another funk.

Amanda-that's okay it would be something my sister would do. Poor little blonde
Nichole-I don't see anything but my lighting sucks.
I am getting impatient is it the weekend yet seriously it is dragging. DH called his dr he is going to try to get in for a blood test next week!!:happydance:

Yay Katrina such good news!!! As much as it may stink, it may be a really easy fix and you guys could be on the way to makin a lil bean so, so soon! FX'd for good news for DH though.. what a relief. Will be great to have that piece of mind!

I have to wait the dr I want to see is on vacation. Why does he have to go hunting seriously.

I am getting impatient is it the weekend yet seriously it is dragging. DH called his dr he is going to try to get in for a blood test next week!!:happydance:

Oh no, did i miss something? Is your husband okay?

hunting makes me think of venison. now I'm drooling craving venison.

Amanda- They haven't done any fertility testing yet and are finally gonna get some answers! :)

Oh no, did i miss something? Is your husband okay?

2 years ago he had a blood test for work and has reduced liver function/fatty liver. He hasn't been back since so he is going back for another test and is going to talk about ttc with his dr.
Yea Amelia, he is awesome!! I am trying to get in with him but he has a super waiting list.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->