{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

I just got a generic email from my benefits administrator about the changes to our 2014 benefits. My work no longer covers IVF. If we have to resort to IVF, It will cost us $9,000. uggggh.

Amanda-that sucks!! Goodness I hate insurance
Nikki-I hope your appt goes well

Luckily, it looks like those go into effect 8/1/2014, so, if we do IVF before than, it would still just be our co-pay ($5/visit)

Amanda- I'm glad you and OH worked everything out!

I keep staring at my test from this morning like I can make a line appear lol. I think I see something then I take a pic to zoom in and nothing.

Omg Amanda.. Not to be pushy (as you've already been through enough these last few months) but I'd get on DH's butt about getting checked to see if there's anything they could do.. And hop on it before you have to pay outta pocket. I wanna see your BFP and happily ever after!!!!! :)

OH and I finally figured things out. I didn't fill you all in yesterday because I was just sooo tired. We had called it quits on Tuesday. I was packing and planning on leaving, when he FINALLY came to his senses (at like 3am, but hey, ill take it) and realized that I was very seriously leaving. He realized that I wasn't asking for that much, just a notion that things can be better and that he will (and wants to) work on us so we can get to where we need to be. Phew.

He has an appointment on Friday with his doctor just to see where things are at, get an idea of what it will take to get pregnant naturally (or if IVF is the only answer, we'll get more info on that too) and he has agreed to donor sperm if we have to, with very little hesitations. So, HUGE improvements. I finally feel like I have my husband back after all of that. I knew that it would take him some time, but I didn't think that I would actually have to give up and walk away to get him to realize. Just really thankful that it all worked out in the end.

I was looking on etsy and pinterest last night and found a ring that I loved (a diamond eternity band) and he goes "maybe you need an early push present, as an "I'm sorry I was a dick'" Diamonds DO make everything better :)

FANTASTIC news!!!!! So happy for you Amanda!!!

I told DH that I was expecting a "wow honey you pushed a watermelon out of your hoohaa" cocktail ring.

He was like "yeah, I've already thought about it".

Lol I'll have to think of a watermelon-pushing gift ;-) as weird as it sounds, I want solar panels! That would be the bomb diggidy!

Time to leave for my doc apt. I feel like I live there. Oh well. I am 35 weeks today, I wonder if she will do any testing or check my cervix this time.

You're so close to the big day!!! :)

I just got a generic email from my benefits administrator about the changes to our 2014 benefits. My work no longer covers IVF. If we have to resort to IVF, It will cost us $9,000. uggggh.

Ugh, I hate all this insurance drama! Sorry you have to deal with that. It's like a car loan payment. Errrr

SUCH a pain. I think everything will work out, hopefully before we have to pay out of pocket.

IUI is still covered 100%, im finding out. So, maybe we can get preggo through IUI!

So you better get to talking to your oh Amanda! I hope you guys get your bfp long before then. So I want to move to Cali they have much better fertility help with insurance then we have here.
https://www.resolve.org/family-building-options/insurance_coverage/state-coverage.html

Amanda- I wonder if they can like "flush his tubes" like they can ours hahaha ykwim? Maybe there's some blockage or something and then IUI or even regular BD would work better. I am so, so sooooo hoping things work out for you guys. FX'd he keeps up this positive attitude bc it could get you a long way!! :)

Yaaaay Amanda i'm so glad you and DH are working on it! :) :) He came to his senses. I have two kittens left! They're both female, both rescued at the abandoned KFC and they're very similar coloring/size so I believe they are sisters. They're about 10-12 weeks old. One is grey/cream/white (Peanut) and the other is almost all grey with cream splotches and cream colored 'eyebrows' (Princess). Peanut is more of a lover. She's vocal and will trill and come jumping in your lap. She loves to give headbutts and loves attention and kisses, but also likes to be independent and play. Princess isn't as much of a lover. She never really comes up to you to get love- but when you go to her she obviously enjoys it so I think she's just a bit stubborn. She likes to pick on the other kittens and 'beats them up' (playfully). She can be really rambunctious and entertaining. She LOVES the laser pointer toy and is HILARIOUS with it lol. Ill take pics later tonight and send them to you.

Nichole- Pics or it didn't happen!!! Lol

Nikki- you're soooo close! How exciting!

Yaaaay Amanda i'm so glad you and DH are working on it! :) :) He came to his senses. I have two kittens left! They're both female, both rescued at the abandoned KFC and they're very similar coloring/size so I believe they are sisters. They're about 10-12 weeks old. One is grey/cream/white (Peanut) and the other is almost all grey with cream splotches and cream colored 'eyebrows' (Princess). Peanut is more of a lover. She's vocal and will trill and come jumping in your lap. She loves to give headbutts and loves attention and kisses, but also likes to be independent and play. Princess isn't as much of a lover. She never really comes up to you to get love- but when you go to her she obviously enjoys it so I think she's just a bit stubborn. She likes to pick on the other kittens and 'beats them up' (playfully). She can be really rambunctious and entertaining. She LOVES the laser pointer toy and is HILARIOUS with it lol. Ill take pics later tonight and send them to you.

Nichole- Pics or it didn't happen!!! Lol

Nikki- you're soooo close! How exciting!

woo! thanks.

Here is the dried test. Still nothing going on. Maybe tomorrow will be different

Attachments

• IMAG2534.jpg
    IMAG2534.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 15
I'll probably stick with these ic's until Monday if AF doesn't show. She should be full swing then since I plan on stopping progesterone on Sunday.

Amanda, that's fabulous. That is a lot for IVF! My insurance covers zippo fertility related. Ugh.

Nichole, I thought i did, too.

Jeezzz....i just missed it being december ans a new thread starting... ( im dumb ) Well so here i am ladies...starting to feel better so hopefully ill b online alil more...really really hopign to c some bfps soon :thumbup:

Amanda i c tht u guys r looking into ivf/iui?? thts awesome girl...all the best hun :hugs:

Sonia-Glad you found us I was going to text you the other day to see how it was going. But I figured you were busy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->