{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Sonia-Glad you found us I was going to text you the other day to see how it was going. But I figured you were busy!

not been busy at all katrina....just at home,sick all day...feeling alil better today so using tht time to catch up on all of u...how have u been?

Well you missed me being 5 days late but af came yesterday. I think everyone thought I was pregnant :haha: DH refused to buy me lucky charms cause they are unhealthy in case I was pregnant. Other then that busy. We are going on a mini vacation this weekend for an early anniversary.

cass, can you tweak-master nichole's test? (i want to whisper that i see a shadow....)

super super bored. nothing to do at work today. We gotta step up the chattiness!

I def. see SOMETHING!!! :thumbup:

Attachments

• IMAG25341.jpg
    IMAG25341.jpg
    8.8 KB · Views: 17
amanda, i am so happy/relieved/might cry for you - i'm SO glad OH got his act together - but i'm also really proud of you for standing up for yourself and your life :)

Nichole I saw it on the dried test too x

Yay Amanda!! Awesome!

Still no word from my doc *sigh*

I think it might just be a shadow. I guess we will know for sure in a few days :haha:

DH bought us a brand new spankin treadmill with all the bells and whistles. It was freaking expensive and I am kinda POed at him for it. I mean, he didn't really talk to me about it. I get why he did it, his doctor was talking to him saying he wants to see Lonnie work on his cardiovascular health and lose a little weight (my baking is making him pudgy lmao). Lonnie mentioned to me about wanting to get one and why. I was all for it thinking we could find a cheap one off of Craigslist or something. Next thing I know we are having this monstrosity delivered.

Well, I LOVE this thing! I've used it twice now and I get such a good workout. Not happy about the price but am super happy having it. While I was just on it though, I started cramping around the uterus area. Not quite af cramps but something. Hrmmmm..

Thank you, Mirolee. I'm really glad it worked out. We still have a LONG road ahead but this was an awesome start.

Doing some reading and getting hopeful that all will work out:

"In conclusion, varicocele repair is a cost-effective treatment for infertility. Men can upgrade to normal semen, which can allow for a natural pregnancy, or upgrade to semen of adequate quality for intrauterine insemination. Men with azoospermia may produce ejaculated sperm adequate for ICSI. Even if a man remains azoospermic, varicocele repair may enhance spermatogenesis allowing enough sperm production for ICSI. Finally, microsurgical varicocelectomy will improve testosterone levels in a majority of men, which is a men’s health issue aside from infertility."

https://www.resolve.org/diagnosis-m...ele-repair-can-be-an-effective-treatment.html

yeah but its been 72 hours and last time i more than doubled in 42

Levels slow down don't they though the further you get?

What did your Doctor say?
I have all faith in your little bean!

They slow down at 10 weeks. I'm only 5. Didn't speak to the doc, just the nurse.

She said they were "good"... whatever that means.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->