{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

They aren't recommending I fly home this weekend.

I'm such a mess right now. I was mean to be back at work about 15 mins ago and I'm crying in my dining room.

Why? Your numbers are practically double! Everything is good so be happy!

They are close to double but theynow the doc wants to see me tomorrow to clear me to fly.

I'm power-eating chocolate.

Did you see my comment in your journal? The numbers double every 36-72 hours. You're totally within normal time and ranges.

No I did - thx.

I'm worried for a few reasons:

1. it's low
2. it went from doubling every 48 hours to not quite doubling by 72
3. I'm not as achy or sore in the boobs
and now...

4. they aren't sure if I should fly and now want me to come in tomorrow.

I'm trying so hard not to be pessimistic. I get so depressed so easily, especially when I am alone without Pete close by.

I totally believe it will all be okay Amelia :hugs: You're doing all you can for that little bean. Take a deep breath. <3 Your numbers are great!! :

In a bout 85% of normal pregnancies, the hCG level will double every 48 &#8211; 72 hours. As you get further along in pregnancy and the hCG level gets higher, the time it takes to double can increase to about every 96 hours.

Caution must be used in making too much of hCG numbers. A normal pregnancy may have low hCG levels and result in a perfectly healthy baby. The results from an ultrasound after 5 - 6 weeks gestation are much more accurate than using hCG numbers.

An hCG level of less than 5mIU/ml is considered negative for pregnancy, and anything above 25mIU/ml is considered positive for pregnancy.

Average hcg at 5 weeks since LMP: 18 &#8211; 7,340 mIU/ml

Cass, you are a wealth of information! I love your posts :) you even made me feel better, since I'm not feeling much happening myself.

I know - cerebrally I know all this. I guess physically, emotionally... that's where I'm falling over.

I really just need a moment and I can't get that. I have to hold it together and I'm so sick of holding it together.

hunting makes me think of venison. now I'm drooling craving venison.

and jerky.... *drools*

Katrina, I haven't pinned it yet (craziness on pinterest right now) but here is the ring:

This is my current ring (i dont know if i ever shared it with all of you)
https://www.etsy.com/listing/118225357/elena-14kt-white-gold-round-fb?ref=favs_view_1

and this is the ring i found last night:
https://www.etsy.com/listing/89558547/original-size-14kt-round-bubbles-diamond?ref=shop_home_active

So pretty!!!!!!

love the ring Robert!

I told DH for both of our xmas and for the push gift we should buy ourselves a big (60") TV

Sounds like a great idea! My DH would totally agree :)

super super bored. nothing to do at work today. We gotta step up the chattiness!

It is hard to keep up with the convos haha

I know - cerebrally I know all this. I guess physically, emotionally... that's where I'm falling over.

Totally understandable!

AMANDA!!!!! I'm sooooo happy that he finally came to his senses! I think that's what it takes with men, until you take action and show them you're serious about leaving if they don't put in the effort, they just think that after a few days you'll calm down and everything will go back to normal. SO SO SO happy for you though! :hugs:

Nichole, glad you love your treadmill. I hate them! I would rather walk 10 miles outside than walk a mile on a treadmill. I need need need to get back to exercising. They are calling for sleet and freezing rain here, and it's dark by the time I get home from work, so it's SO hard! FX for your cramping :)

Amelia, those numbers seem good! My doctor was precautionary the entire pregnancy for me. She didn't even let me go to Florida at 5 months and we were driving.. some are more cautious than others. And like Cassidy said, the range is so vast and the doubling times are not set in stone. I'm sure all is well.

I'm kinda crampy, and I've been super bitchy today. Ugh. Like the whole day. Somebody even commented they thought I was pregnant. I just said that I hope so. I'm trying not to test in the morning. I hate the uncertainty of how many dpo am I.. stupid FF!

Sandy Your chart looks so pretty fx for you!
Amelia-Your numbers are still doubling I will be thinking of you all weekend!

Thanks Katrina! I'll be interested to see tomorrow's temp for sure. Getting antsy because I kinda expect AF Sunday.

Nichole, glad you love your treadmill. I hate them! I would rather walk 10 miles outside than walk a mile on a treadmill. I need need need to get back to exercising. They are calling for sleet and freezing rain here, and it's dark by the time I get home from work, so it's SO hard! FX for your cramping :)

Amelia, those numbers seem good! My doctor was precautionary the entire pregnancy for me. She didn't even let me go to Florida at 5 months and we were driving.. some are more cautious than others. And like Cassidy said, the range is so vast and the doubling times are not set in stone. I'm sure all is well.

I'm kinda crampy, and I've been super bitchy today. Ugh. Like the whole day. Somebody even commented they thought I was pregnant. I just said that I hope so. I'm trying not to test in the morning. I hate the uncertainty of how many dpo am I.. stupid FF!

Thanks, it means a lot to hear you and it's helping me rationalize.

Even if you are short a few days on the DPO your chart looks magnificent!

I'm glad it helps, Amelia. Pregnancy is scary. The whole thing. It gets better as you go along, but it never goes away. I know I will be afraid until we are in the car on our way home. Everything is going to be okay. Your doctor is just being extra cautious I'm sure!! Are they going to do an ultrasound or anything tomorrow to help put your mind at ease?

And thanks! It does seem good.. I hope it is.

Sandy judging by those temps it looked like implantation could have happened yesterday if you go by impl. dips and whatnot! So no way this mornings test could have been pos.. just a bit of hope.. it takes a few days after implantation for it to be pos ;)

Yeah I think an US tomorrow and then we'll see. I'm almost thinking I'll cancel the trip home anyway but i don't want to, i don't want to give into irrational fear, it just feels so hard. I was never like this I was always a "well I'll just push through" type of person, pregnancy has made me yellow-bellied... I'm going to see DH on Tuesday... We are meant to see the real estate agent on Saturday.

I just want to see the sac and have her say it looks good.

I'm unlikely to get a heart beat because it won't even be 6 weeks yet so i'm guessing that she'll bring me in next week anyway.

I'm just trying to relinquish everything and trust fall. I just wish Pete was here to catch me right now.

Your chart this month looks much better than last - I'm so excited for you.

I had a scan at 5w2d and we only had a sac. They told me, "We can't guarantee this is a viable pregnancy." All was fine with the exception of the cord thing... but the two are unrelated. I'm glad you're not expecting a heartbeat so you're not disappointed. Everything will be okay!

Morgan, I guess I don't really know about implantation dips much, but that's exciting to hear. :) So should a test tomorrow be positive then? Or should I wait until Saturday?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->