{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Nichole- Did AF ever show?!

STG- So now that it's in, are you guys going to start IVF this cycle?

Morning Ladies, I'm sorry I haven't been a very good fellow TTC'er. Its so hard for me to keep up and comment throughout the day and then when i get home I always have the intention to go through and respond and I'm just too tired. Work is really getting in the way of my BnB time lately lol!

Katrina, so glad you had a good time on your anniversary trip!

STG - I haven't had time to read your posts thoroughly bc they are long so I've just been skimming them to try and keep up - but it sounds like your getting your ducks in a row and I'm sure your BFP is right around the corner!!

Sorry about AF Sandy (I think you said she came)...I will continue to pray for you as I do for ALL you ladies here.
Nichole, I don't know if I missed it but did AF get you too? If so, I'm so sorry :hugs:

The deeper we get into this TTC thing the more spiritual I have found myself becoming. I'm just still struggling with letting go of "control" and just accepting that God does not make mistakes and it will happen for me when it is supposed to.

AFM, I am still hoping to O this week. Got my OPKs in the mail on Saturday, but I started spotting again yesterday just like last cycle which immediately brought a dark cloud over my head about TTC. I hope this cycle is not a repeat of the last with no ovulation.

Hi ladies! So much to catch up on! Hope you're all well. Oh had a great appt on Friday with his urologist. Will fill you all in later.

My car was broken into this morning and everything was stolen :( dealing with this mayhem all day. Ugh.

I was just about to ask how it went at the doc!! Can't wait to hear where it all stands.

Sorry about the car. What a c*nt (Australian for moron).

Great news STG!

Amanda, so glad he got good news. Sorry about your car!

Afm, I thought AF was here yesterday, BUT it is still so light .. more like spotting than anything. Broen and red. Sorry about TMI. Waiting to see if it gets heavier.

Amanda, that's awful about your car...can't wait to hear about OH's appt

Sandy, are you going to test again or just wait to see if AF gets heavier?

why does TTC have to be so gosh darn confusing?!!??

...I won't encourage testing because I know you're already feeling down, but I'll keep my fingers crossed in case you do decide to test.

Robert- so sorry hun! Hope its is easier then hard to sort it out!

I hope it stops Sandy!
Nichole-did af come?
Amanda-Stupid people! You already know my thoughts on this. But I can't wait to hear more about the appointment.
AFM:I am cold so I am a little grumpy. I wish we could stay on vacation for ever.

I think I spoke too soon. AF is here. Light and steady. Witch.

Katrina I agree.. This morning when I got up for work and needed my car scraped I just thought "oh why can't we be back in our nice silky hotel bed, with room service and all-you-can-eat breakfast buffet :/" Haha reality bites, but I can definitely say I'm thankful I only have to trudge through the slush to and from work.. I can't imagine having to go out with the animals for hours!

Amanda- I can't wait to hear the details of his appt either.. FX'd the TIGHTEST EVER that there is a remedy! Comeonnnn rainbow babe!

Sandy- Hope it gets better, or goes away! :/ I would def mention spotting to the doctor, it could be progesterone like I said, that is plummeting too soon and preventing you from being able to support a pregnancy.

Oh dang, update, sorry sweets. I do hear that 3rd time is a charm with Clomid though.. for a little hope :) There's a thread of "3rd times a charmers" ;)

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ttc-groups/995491-3rd-times-charm-round-3-clomid-ttc-1-a.html

We got some snow, enough to irritate not really enough to stop anything. It isn't that bad I was fine until Little miss Sandy decided she had to go out and I went out in running shoes not boots.

I know a girl that had 3rd time's a charm luck with Clomid. Fx. On the clomid, I'm getting the temp rise. IDK. This is all way more complicated than they made it seem in school.. if you look at a penis, you're gonna wind up pregnant is how they made it seem!

Hey girls, sorry I haven't been on. DH and I have been running errands all morning. So far no AF but I am not surprised since last time on progesterone I went to 16dpo. I stopped progesterone yesterday so I was hoping it wouldn't delay AF again. I feel AF like cramps on and off so I am guessing it will be here soon. I didn't temp this morning but with the last 2 days, it went from 98.45 to 98.18. If AF isn't here by tomorrow I might use an IC just to see. My bbs are tender again but just a little bit. I really freaking hate TTC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->