{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Me three!! Crap tv is making me hungry! I guess I am glad I am not pregnant so I can have some homemade eggnog. My moms is awesome

I know, my mom's is awesome but totally unhealthy. But I must look on the bright side of the not being pregnant business.

Sorry I was gone so long ladies- when I get stressed like that I go hermit mode. I still have regular cramps- I really thought they would stop by now. I had my 2nd lab draw today and Dr. says she will call me tomorrow with my results.

Kayla plenty of ladies have cramps through out the first tri! FX for you but I don't think you need them at all.
Since I was so good at eating this weekend I treated myself to some lofthouse cookies at the store when I was buying soap packets. Let's just say dh will not be impressed.

Kayla, the cramping can be totally normal and nothing to worry about. Things just stretch in there. I had it of and on for quite some time. FX for great numbers :)

Katrina, why will hubby be less than impressed??

Ughh I have to go back to work for a couple hours. I think I'm taking Friday off. Thank goodness. I don't know why I'm not more upset; probably because I knew already that I was out? I'm frustrated, but there's no point in letting it ruin my life for the time being. Ugh. I don't know.

Cause it comes in groups of ten and I have eaten about half of them already and he isn't home yet :haha:

Ugh I just feel so blah. I've been having AF like cramps all day and my stomach has been upset. I just want to start my next cycle.

Today but progesterone delays it. I have pink tinged cm so I think it's on it's way.

Yoohooooo! Amanda!!! Update! Update! I'm impatient so hurry, hurry! :)

Afm, at 9dpo, HPTs are finally blank from the trigger. Any line now would freak me out. Here's to hoping!

I wish I had someone to talk to in real life about all of this. I'm so sad and down about everything and need a girls night with chocolate, wine, and sappy movies. All my girlfriends are too busy with one thing or another and just dont understand. Sometimes I feel so alone with all of this. Thank god for you girls.

I wish I had someone to talk to in real life about all of this. I'm so sad and down about everything and need a girls night with chocolate, wine, and sappy movies. All my girlfriends are too busy with one thing or another and just dont understand. Sometimes I feel so alone with all of this. Thank god for you girls.

I basically feel exactly the same way.

Girls that sucks :hugs: Although if I'm being honest my support network hasn't been to great recently friend wise!

It's hard to stay connected... this isn't something that just anyone can relate to very easily.

All my friends tell me about a friend of a friend who had the same problem... and then re-has a bunch of inconsequential crap at me.... like they can relate... but they can't.

I'm so sorry your supports aren't there :hugs:

I had a few that could relate to what I'd been through but none of my best/closest friends had had to go through this thankfully so I just don't think they understand.

When is Hubby arriving?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->