• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

I got up for a wee this morning then remembered I was meant to start temping so temped straight away (didn't record because in accurate) and it was very high! I can see this cycle is going to be fun figuring out O etc!! Started back on B6 today.

The antibiotics that the hospital gave me for my urine infection make me feel sick and I'm full of cold so feeling pretty rubbish at the minute?

How is everyone?

Katrina have you tested again?

Thanks girls.. But we've all somewhat been in the same stinky situation, just varies a bit with each of us. And sorry I got to typin and couldn't stop. No one ever asks about that stuff and it's all I wanna talk about.. Helps me heal. But that's why we have e/o and I'm so, so thankful I do bc the girlie support on here is simply ahhmaaazing :)

BB glad to hear you're doing a bit better love!

I think since Katrina forgot to test yday, she's doing it this a.m., can't wait to see!! :)

Kayla-welcome to the group. I love ISU I almost went there.
Yea I tested, and wasted a frer. So my body better figure out what its doing or I am going to get mad. I do not want a 36 day cycle again! It was a bfn. I tried to dismantle it but I almost cut my hand open.

Oh and in spite of the bfn I am symptom spotting ](*,) Yesterday I had heartburn and today a bloody nose.

Hey ladies, I'm here!!!

My DH is 26 and I'm 27. We knew each other for several years, but were always dating other people. Well in Feb 2012 we started dating. We hit it off so well, that he moved in about 3 months later. We got engaged in Jan of 2013 and got married in September of 2013. We started TTC the month we got married and were lucky enough to get a BFP the very first cycle!

Welcome Kayla!

Katrina, I'm sorry. Waiting is the hardest :-(

Afm, these HPTs are such a teaser (see pic). I'm testing out the hCG from the trigger shot and seeing those pretty pink lines. Today's was lighter so everything seems to be going well. I am 1dpo today and officially in the TWW! Hoping to test on 12dpo if trigger shot is out of my system by then. Otherwise, blood test it is!

Attachments

• 2013-12-01 10.03.13.jpg
    2013-12-01 10.03.13.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 0
Marie, i had another gf do the same thing - it was very neat to watch the two lines fade, and then come back. how many units of hcg did you take? i feel like i remember them saying something like 1000 units/day leave your body - so if you took 5000, for example, it will take 5 days for the line to fade. (that might not be right, just in my brain from somewhere).

Marie, i had another gf do the same thing - it was very neat to watch the two lines fade, and then come back. how many units of hcg did you take? i feel like i remember them saying something like 1000 units/day leave your body - so if you took 5000, for example, it will take 5 days for the line to fade. (that might not be right, just in my brain from somewhere).

Honestly, I didn't ask. It happened so quickly and I was just in a daze LOL

Mirolee I read something similar to that

Marie, FX for you!

Morgan, I totally understand what you mean. Keeping it bottled in is so hard. Talking about it is hard, too. Someday it will get better for us. It already has to some extent.

Katrina, I'm sorry. FX for you nonetheless! Your chart is rockin!

AFM, slept in. Temp drop. Implantation? Fallback rise? I was just cold? Haha. I hate temping. It's such a pain and makes you crazy! I have to work evenings tonight.. I'm pooped from the long weekend. Blah. Maybe I'll recover next weekend. Nope scratch that.. Birthday dinner and Christmas shopping Friday and Christmas parade and early Christmas Saturday. Ehh someday! :) I'm hoping that we can have a BFP to share..

I'm 30, DH is 34.
I met DH in Florida, U.S. back in August, 2004 when I was searching online for a recording studio for a Christian worship group I was in, turned out he was the producer :p anywho, at first I rejected him, not sure what he did but six months later we were engaged LOL. My parents were very strict so even at the age of 21 I wasn't allowed to go out much with him. We had a very traditional relationship. We didn't really date, I would say it was more like a courtship because he tells me now that when he met me, he knew I was going to be his wife. From day 1 his intention was to marry me and we even waited until marriage to consummate our love. On July 1st, 2006 we were married in my hometown on the island of Puerto Rico. We started TTC #1 in August, 2012. I had two back to back losses March and April, 2013.

Hubby and I have gone through some crazy things, all part of our love story but God has been with us every step of the way. I am one blessed woman and I praise God every day for it!

The picture below was back in April the day we found out we were expecting. A few days later that pregnancy was over. You can see the joy in our faces. Short-lived but present. <3

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.7 KB · Views: 2
ok, I have a little time now- DH has been here and I try to stay off the computer when he is in town so I can savor ever second I have him.... he is still here but he is sleeping next to me so I'll do my intro :)

My name is Amelia - DH is 36 and I am 30. I'm Aussie and he is from the US. We met in Aust at a BBQ of a mutual friend in early 2009. I was still technically dating an asshole and he was recovering from some dreadful relationships. We hooked up and started dating. His work contract was coming to an end and I hated my job so when he asked if I wanted to move to America I said yes. I sold my house, car and everything that wouldnt fit in my three suitcases and moved in October of 2010 with my two cats and a dog.

Dramatic.

We got married in 2011 in a court house because we wanted to make it official (I mean i had moved countries for him!) and then had a huge party the following year.

We have been TTC for a year - since Dec 2012 after having to terminate a conception because of my work in Sep 2012. I had to change careers when I moved here - I used to work for the public service in Aust but coudn't work for the govt in the USA when I first moved because i wasnt a perm resident/citizen so I did some soul searching and decided I wanted to work in TV. I had to start at the bottom and work my way up. It meant living in LA while DH was in first Pittsburgh and now Colorado.

We accidentally got preg in Sep 2012 and I was in the middle of my first real job on a show that not only travelled around the US but involved going into and filming in Jails. I had to sign a health waiver every time i went in! In order to be pregnant, I'd have to quit half way thru the show run. We did a lot of soul searching and decided I had worked too hard to quit and if I did quit I was unlikely to get another shot at this opportunity.

The doc at the clinic was a dick and told me I'd get pregnant again straight away. I'm not even joking. He was so flippant.

Well we didn't. But I did get an eating disorder from the guilt and grief and my hypothyroidism got out of control, I had a burst cyst, and I had such a huge inflammation flair up throughout my body that getting pregnant was pretty much impossible. Add to that living apart and we were screwed.

After months of trying and me almost having a breakdown every month, DH got an SA - healthy and normal and I went to a fertility clinic to see what was going on. Had my tubes visualized (open and healthy), egg checked (i should never run out) follies (perfect) progesterone (perfect) and thyroid checked (on track) and we were told there was no good reason not to be pregnant. FML.

My husband had a job interview in LA (unsuccessful) and I went in for a check up and blood work and my Dr announced that I was going to be ovulating any second - cue BD-a-thon and holy hell we got pregnant!!!

Technically.

My hCG was low (15) and my previously awesome progesterone (high 20s) had dropped to 10 so it's touch and go. hCG has doubled (36.8) as of last test and prog was back to 17 thanks to some nasty progesterone suppositories, so the proof will be in the pudding on monday when we get the next round of tests.

I know what you mean when you talk about getting pregnant is healing. I have never forgiven myself for terminating. Never. But I knew I'd feel atonement when I was able to successfully give life rather than take it away.

I do but it hasnt been without it's fear and terror. Every blood test, every check up...I thought the tests were over when you get your bfp - how wrong I was. Now every week I'm fearful.

Consequently, I'm quitting my job. I'm telling my boss tomorrow. I need to be rested and calm so I'll be seeing out my first trimester in LA and then moving back to Denver and nesting my little heart out.

Amelia, I'm the sure that was a hard decision. Hope you're happy! I love my job, bit I'd love love to stay at home, too. Unfortunately, thats not possible for us. Boo! Fx you get good news tomorrow!

Amelia-I am so excited for you!! Go raise some chickens, babies and be happy doll!
Marie-its amazing that you got the shot! with two big follies right?

Depends I guess, I might tomorrow or wait until Tuesday. Depends on my temps if they drop low I probably won't. I have one left and its a blue dye.

Katrina your temps are looking amazing! Especially since you normally have a shorter LP

Yea, I just find it annoying that I am late and can't get a positive :)
Ashlee I can't believe your second trimester already!!!

Amelia-I am so excited for you!! Go raise some chickens, babies and be happy doll!
Marie-its amazing that you got the shot! with two big follies right?

Eek! Yes! Hoping for at least one sticky bean but two would be amazing as well! When she gave me the trigger shot I didn't realize it would increase the chance of twins by even more. As if the Clomid alone wasn't enough! I'm just praying that my womb is healthy and ready to receive a little implanting eggie/s.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->