• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Mirolee, what happened to that digi??

Amelia- Good luck with the bloods tomorrow!!! :)

amelia - GL tomorrow!

Agree, good luck Amelia!!

Mirolee, love that pretty digi!!

My back is killing me today. I think it hates work.. back to eating healthier tomorrow. Counting calories anyway. Boo.

Amanda :hugs: :hugs: Message me if you need to vent hun. We're here for you :hugs:

I'm getting antsy to pee on a stick. I'm nervous about it though. I think I'm 6 dpo. Then again on the other hand, Fertility friend tried to change my o date. So then I second guess am i 6 or 4? I hate TTC.

Oh no Amanda :hugs: what happened? We are here for you if you need to vent.

Thanks BB - can't sleep I'm so anxious.... I'm exhausted tho... didn't nap this afternoon so I'm a mess.

I'm following your journal xxx

I am sure you are very anxious, Amelia, but try to relax and rest. You cant change anything. All you can do is assume all is well, and take good care of that little baby growing inside you. Im sure everything will be ok. Fx :)

Amanda, i hope you are ok.

I'm pooped today. Work til 1130, home at midnight, bed at 1, awake til 130 and up at 6 for work. Ughhhh. Not a fan of Mondays on days like today. I didnt get to tje grocery store so i dont know what healthy stuff im going to eat today. Do you ladies think possible implantation dip or probable fallback rise or kust a temp? Im getting anxious!

I'm so sorry Amanda. I hope you are doing okay. We are here for you.

Agreed Amanda. We are here for you. Do what is right FOR YOU sweetie.. you are beautiful, successful, and can be independent if needed! Sending so, so much love your way. We are here for you, pretty girl. I hope you're holding together alright, I can't imagine how your heart feels right now. <3 :hugs:

Amelia- Thinking of you all morning. Ohhh how I've prayed that this will be your sticky bean!!! :)

Sandy- LOL hold off til Friday ;) GL!

Nichole- Good luck to you too sweets!!

Oh no Amanda-Hugs sweetie!
Amelia-good luck today!

Oooh FX'd for you too Katrina.. those temps look great! No tests today? I saw you did one yesterday... after they dried did you see anything?!

Are your cycles usually this long? Seems like good news! :)

I just did lol I haven't gone back to look at it yet, nothing on the one from yesterday. My normal cycle is 28 days now I am on day 31.

Holy moly could be a good thing! I remember you had an extra long teaser cycle a few months back.. is this longer than that one too? FX'd! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->