• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Bfn. No its shorter then that one. I think that one was 36 days, but I wasn't temping then either.

Amanda - I hope all is ok and things work out, whichever way they go. Y'all are married though so how is that going to work?

Your chart looks great Katrina! Hopefully just a shy bean! I didn't get a BFP with Tristan until AF was late!

Hello Ladies!

My story: DH is 25 and I am 28 (29 in a few weeks!). Anyways, I have struggled with weight AND high prolactin. Therefore my body ALWAYS thought it was breastfeeding, so I never got my period. In high school I was put on meds and then in college just switched to birth control because it helped regulate my hormones. Anyways, when DH and I were seriously dating I got off bc and went back on other meds. It took many years for them to regulate exactly what my body needed to hold regular (ish) periods (35-40 day cycles). We tried for 8 months while also talking with a FS to find out DH had 0% morphology with his swimmers. We were just finishing cycle 8 and were talking with doc about IVF and starting to set up all the meds/injections to start when AF started... well AF never came... I took a test.... and here we are... expecting our princess between now - beginning of Jan. I was first giving the date of Jan 18th, but they moved me up to no later then Jan 5th because I have gestational diabetes. I have been trying REALLY hard to regulate it with good food selection and a bit of insulin. However, the holidays are VERY hard for me. Because insulin was introduced my placenta is deteriorating quicker then normal so they want miss Alia out no later then Jan 5th.

I am hear to cheer on all my TTC friends and answer any questions I can. I hope Dec brings us all lots of joy!

Amanda- how are you doing today?! thinking of you! <3 you!

I've tried to stay busy today, today should have been my first midwife appointment :cry: I've made it to 4.30pm and the sadness is kicking back in :(

I'm so excited to get pregnant again but on the other hand I am terrified of this happening again :(

BB-I'm so sorry :( I can't even imagine... :hugs:

Amanda-I'm sorry, that really sucks. What happened?

BB, I am so sorry still. My heart hurts for you.
Amanda, I'm so sorry to hear that.

Amanda :hugs: :hugs: Message me if you need to vent hun. We're here for you :hugs:

Oh no Amanda :hugs: what happened? We are here for you if you need to vent.

Amanda I'm sorry :( Hope your ok.

I'm so sorry Amanda. I hope you are doing okay. We are here for you.

Agreed Amanda. We are here for you. Do what is right FOR YOU sweetie.. you are beautiful, successful, and can be independent if needed! Sending so, so much love your way. We are here for you, pretty girl. I hope you're holding together alright, I can't imagine how your heart feels right now. <3 :hugs:

Oh no Amanda-Hugs sweetie!
Amelia-good luck today!

Amanda - I hope all is ok and things work out, whichever way they go. Y'all are married though so how is that going to work?

Amanda- how are you doing today?! thinking of you! <3 you!

BB-I'm so sorry :( I can't even imagine... :hugs:

Amanda-I'm sorry, that really sucks. What happened?

Thanks ladies. I really appreciate all the thoughts and support. I'm okay. Really tired, feel very comatose. This just feels like a terrible dream. We got into a fight that escalated, and I called it quits. I grabbed an overnight bag and left. We have been having the same exact fight over and over again, to no avail. He isn't interested, or willing, to go to a therapist at the moment, so I'm kind of at my wits end.

Im so sorry Amanda!

Katrina, fx! Your chart looks amazing!

Bb, so sorry. I get the fear.

Morgan, i plan to wait til Friday. Im just afraid that my O date is off because ff tried to change it forward 2 days.. but I'd sure love to announce a BFP at my birthday dinner Friday night. Just saying!

I'm liking that dip and rise on your chart :) FX!!

I'm gonna have to go and get some fluconazole, I'm sure I have thrush. Probably from the antibiotics for the water infection. I just feel awful and run down in general!!

Sandy- That would be so, so nice :)

Amanda- So sorry again. But if it was something he wasn't willing to fight for, and it's all you wanted, maybe it was a good choice. You'll know soon how much he cares, with how he reacts. Maybe he'll rethink things. If not, you are far too beautiful and awesome to let anything hold you back. Much love dear :hugs:

Amelia- GL sweets.. So you already got it drawn and just waiting for the call? Sorry you got no sleep, I can't imagine how stressful these last few days have been for you guys. Is DH still in town? Will be thinking of you allll dayyy!

Bb, Idk whether its a fallback rise or potential implantation.

Sandy it's only a fallback rise if its 2-3dpo

Sandy fall back rises usually happen by day 4. See my chart I had one at day 4 then one at day 8.
Amanda-:hugs:
I am getting mad, I am 3 days late and want some answers. I now have a pounding headache to much thinking. I just want to know. If af shows up and ruins our trip this weekend I am going to be pissed.

ugh, Katrina, Im so sorry. AF has been really mean to you recently. I hope you implanted late and your bfp is around the corner!

Hmm ok. Thanks ladies! So if my O date was cd 19 its not a fallback rise, but if it was cd 21 then it could be..

Well it won't ruin it, but it will make me rethink my outfits for sure. :haha: I hope so but these temps are throwing me off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->