{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Thank you for all of you thoughts and ideas. It's tough, but we'll live.

STG, Thank you for the direction. I hope you feel better soon. FX for your IVF!

BB, I say drink a few! I wouldn't get absolutely smashed, but go for it!

Katrina, FX for you. What CD are you?

Morgan, I'm so glad you guys are doing better. :) I can't believe your co-worker.. oh my goodness! I can't believe people act that way. Are you still having bleeding just out of curiosity?

Amelia, feel better soon! Enjoy time with DH :)

Kayla, glad you're embracing it. Sorry about the dizziness. Watch for signs of low blood sugar and low blood pressure, which can be the cause at times. Drink plenty of water and frequent small snacks if you can.

Sorry AF is being mean Amanda. Ughh!

Sorry if I forgot anyone.

AFM, I'm not sure what our game plan this cycle is... Obviously the clomid. Some soft cups. BD as much as possible starting on CD 12. I probably will start temping then, too. I need to see the crosshairs. I don't know when to expect O. I O'ed cd 19 last cycle, which is earlier for me. Do you think the longer I take the clomid, it might move up more??

On a completely unrelated note, the school shooting in Colorado makes me want to throw up. What's the matter with this world!? I don't even want to send my future child to school.. or out of my eyesight. :( Prayers for all of those involved.

Doesn't look like we will be getting any BD in tonight. Hubby just isn't up for it. We are having one of those months again :( I really want my BFP this month. I really really really don't want to give birth October-December so may have to take a break! :(

10...I had to look it up, I am really relaxed this cycle and don't care. Since dh can't get in until the end of this cycle there isn't a point in stressing out the holidays are enough stress for me.

Katrina, I totally agree. The holidays ARE stressful! And busy. I must admit though, they are my favorite time of the year.

We are gearing up for a snow storm.. 3-6, 4-6, 5-8" .. we don't know what we're getting. I think we're gonna go look at Christmas lights later though.

BB, your BD bases are still covered. It's so hard and scary, but try to relax if you can. Maybe you've already O'ed anyway and it won't even matter. FX!!

I love the holidays-I don't love ttc. So I will be stressed about the holidays instead, ttc is driving me nuts. I will wait until dh has answers before I jump back on the crazy train.

I live in CO and think the shooting is sickening. I don't get why we have so many school shootings here! Honestly I have never lived in a place where everyone is so nice... but these shootings aren't backing up my opinion.

Katrina, are you guys thinking he may have an issue or just getting him checked out first? TTC stresses me out too!! Ugh.

Nikki, I get what you mean. Hope you're well. I don't really keep up well on the other board.

Katrina, are you guys thinking he may have an issue or just getting him checked out first? TTC stresses me out too!! Ugh.

Nikki, I get what you mean. Hope you're well. I don't really keep up well on the other board.

Im feeling great. thanks!!! Since I have GD they put a 39 week induction if needed for Jan 13. However, doc thinks shell be here before then. I am just hoping she shoots for Jan not Dec. Still working out when Ill stop working for maternity leave.

Sandy- No more bleeding, thank god! All is well for now, just lots of placental lakes so I get ultrasounds every two weeks to make sure she's growing alright :)

Katrina- I'm so, so excited for you guys to get some answers and be able to make a rainbow.. FX'd the SoftCups do the job though! They worked the first month I tried em, but not sure if that was just luck or what though..

Nikki- Ahh! So soon!!! I'll have to watch the news about the shootings, sounds awful :/ but I also have only heard wonderful things about CO :)

Kayla- I gotcha added! Just need your EDD (August I presume?). Here's the link, we discuss preggo crap there lol. It's just us too, same girls.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/pregnancy-buddies/1998023-babymamas.html

He hasn't had a physical in a few years, since he has some liver problems we figured get his blood work and stuff done first and by that time it will be almost a year. Then we can go into fertility stuff with more ease. I have had a physical every year and have to wait until feb until its covered.

Thanks for the well wishes, Morgan and Sandy! :hugs:

DH and I are no spring chickens, and we tried BD every day once, for three days, and it maxed us out. :haha:

AFM, I'm not sure what our game plan this cycle is... Obviously the clomid. Some soft cups. BD as much as possible starting on CD 12. I probably will start temping then, too. I need to see the crosshairs. I don't know when to expect O. I O'ed cd 19 last cycle, which is earlier for me. Do you think the longer I take the clomid, it might move up more??

On a completely unrelated note, the school shooting in Colorado makes me want to throw up. What's the matter with this world!? I don't even want to send my future child to school.. or out of my eyesight. :( Prayers for all of those involved.

Well, I O'd the earliest I've ever O'd on my last round of femara, so I think it's possible you could O earlier from taking clomid longer.

OMG, another shooting in Colorado?! (That's where Columbine was, all those years ago). Thank God there were much less people killed/wounded with this shooting, but still, so sad for the families! :( Yes, prayers for everyone :cry: [-o<

Doesn't look like we will be getting any BD in tonight. Hubby just isn't up for it. We are having one of those months again :( I really want my BFP this month. I really really really don't want to give birth October-December so may have to take a break! :(

BB, sorry you aren't getting as much BD in as you'd like. :hugs: You've still got really good coverage, though (my doc said EOD is perfectly fine and rec'd that for DH and I).

Why don't you want to give birth in Oct - Dec.?

----

Yay for no more bleeding, Morgan! :happydance:

AFM: Well, I managed to stay up till around 4PM and got up around 11PM, yesterday, so I'm heading in the right direction with my sleep schedule, and I'll be awake for the going to the bank and getting my IVF consent notarized, so yay! :) Gonna see if I can get DH to go somewhere delicious for lunch, after.

Our son is an October baby, my husbands other others are October and November and then it's Christmas. It's already 3 really expensive months. Looks like we are going to be out this month anyway. Still no O and hubby is struggling to finish. Trying not to cry with frustration because I have fake tan on!! This is our last month otherwise it's a break until April and that's breaking my heart. Our angel baby was perfect why was it taken from us? :cry:

Shit shit shit! Tears! Tan!

:hugs::hugs: BB :hugs::hugs:

You can still afford to have an Oct- Dec. baby if you save the money for gifts/expenses ahead of time (like a special little savings account for holidays and birthdays and whatnot). I mean, you'd spend the same anyway, the problem is having it all lumped together at once, so having a savings account full of holiday/b-day/etc. money will solve that problem. And while it's not ideal to have holidays and b-days lumped together like that, if it's breaking your heart to take a break until April, maybe it would be worth it to go ahead and keep ttc, because you never know when it will happen. Maybe ask yourself, if you knew for sure one of those months would be the one, would it be worth the trouble to have another Oct - Dec. occasion?

My grandparents did the saving thing to manage all the b-days lumped together (a lot of summer b-days in my family) and the b-days around Christmas (my Mom's is in Dec.) and it's not like they were super rich (Grandpa worked at the steel mill, and Grandma was a secretary there). And I always thought it was fun to have joint b-days with my cousins, kind of a bonding moment where we all got to party and have gifts at once. Grandma did make a cake for each of us, IIRC, though.

Of course, this month isn't over yet, and I think there is good reason for you to still be hopeful for this month, so hang in there! I will be praying for you!

Thank you.

It's just something I've always said. We try and save but something goes wrong, the car breaks etc which means savings are then gone. I know we would manage but it's just not ideal.

I am just angry at myself and angry at the world. This month isn't our month. I know it isn't. My body can't even make its mind up what it's doing!!

Thank you.

It's just something I've always said. We try and save but something goes wrong, the car breaks etc which means savings are then gone. I know we would manage but it's just not ideal.

I am just angry at myself and angry at the world. This month isn't our month. I know it isn't. My body can't even make its mind up what it's doing!!

Honey I know it's hard. After my termination I was all over the place. I feel so fucked up and so angry with my body.

No one could tell me what was going on.

My doc finally said - you know, the extreme hormone swing can cause inflammation in the body that can take a little while to subside (as can stress) and if that was the case no amount of shagging was going to get you pregnant, you have to wait a little bit.

If this isn't your month, I know it's not how you want it... but instead of fighting your body maybe trust it... maybe it just needs a few more weeks to heal so that the inflammation goes away.

I agree with STG - I'm CONFIDENT in you guys that if you DO get blessed with a NOV/DEC bundle you'll find a way... you'll MORE than find a way - your lives will helix around that kiddo and you'll make it work.

Maybe you save money exactly 6 months before hand... a "christmas in July" but instead of buying gifts you squirrel money away in an account that isn't attached to your normal cards or accounts... or you buy the gifts months in advanced so you don't get stuck later when everything is at a bottle neck.

Lots and lots of love x

If one more person says "just keep trying, it will happen, there's no rush, your only young" I think I may actually scream!!!!!!!

I know - I hope you didn't think that's what I was saying...

Just to clarify... this is shit and it sucks.

I'm guessing most of us have very very very similar stories or elements of stories.

Sending you all my love.

Maybe DH needs a BJ :blush: to be reminded that the bonkybonk isn't just about babies it's about connecting and being close... my DH had a similar issue around "gO" time because he felt so much pressure... so did Cassidy's boo.

You could always do the old BJ and get the cannon to fire into a soft cup, pop it in FTW... two birds one stone xx

No no no that wasn't aimed at you. Just from friends IRL mainly :(

I gave him a BJ the other night and he ended up coming before he could tell me. I was gutted. Total waste!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->