{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

^BB that happened to me many months too.. I would think I was just "starting us off" to just hurry and get to the main event (hop on top, and it'd be over, I'd save my lady parts some wear n tear so we could do it again the next day if needed) but the same thing happened.. I swear as soon as it did I was like WTF "you know that is like liquid gold to me?!!'" why wouldn't he have warned me or w/e?!! So mad, instantly in tears an stormed out of the room too. Leaving him laying there like um what the hell was that all about lol?? It sucks and remembering it still makes me wanna punch him, so I deffo know where you're coming from. Make sure you tell him you NEED that stuff. I always tried to not even do it for more than a minute after that, but accidents do happen, just means we're good ;) hehehe jk but try to explain it to him BC that always worked a bit better rather than sitting there like "IDW talk about it! :growlmad:" all day like I did haha.

Tell him he owes this to you!

He totally understand. I think I got pity sex this morning :lol: I was having a cry, he came for a cuddles and we got it on :lol:

I can't believe its 12.40pm already! Today is flying by. I wish work would when I'm there :lol:

Tristan and I have made a start of parents/grandparents gifts!

I'm getting a frame then this is going at the bottom with a grandparents poem above and a picture of Tristan in the heart :cloud9:

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/6A2F0D5A-F199-4247-B6AE-20EFA41017A1_zps9rlvel3n.jpg

BB, your gift idea is adorable. I get how you feel about people telling you you're young, be patient, it will happen, blah blah blah.. when all you really need/want is a BFP to help heal your broken heart. I will say that maybe your body needs a bit of time to heal. I had a C-section, and here I was, trying to get pregnant 5 weeks later. My body definitely needed time to heal. Hubby did what I wanted to appease me, but really, he wanted my body to have some time to heal, too. He actually wanted to wait until like October because he wanted things to heal. He didn't want to tell me that because he knew that TTC is something that needs to happen to heal my heart and mind.. so he tried for me, but I'm sure his whole heart wasn't in it like it is now. Maybe your hubby feels the same? And I would be frustrated if it was during go time, too, but maybe there's a reason?? As far as having a baby during October/November/December.. I would imagine you'd find a way to manage. Some of the other girls had good ideas. What about joint birthday parties? I mean if you'd had twins, you would've had to figure it out.. that's what mama's do, right? ;) Maybe actually BUY the gifts, party supplies, etc when you've got the extra $$? I'd hate to see you have to take a break because you don't want another birthday in the same time frame because I know you, as the rest of us, really want your rainbow. God has a plan for all of us. Sometimes it's hard to see it. Sometimes it's hard to follow the path he has laid before us.. we all stumble and fall. The important part is to get back up and keep walking. Even if we have to crawl every now and again. Every day is a day closer to our BFP and whatever God has in store for us. I can't imagine how difficult it must be for you; I only know how to difficult it is for me. I hope you get your rainbow BFP soon. In the meantime, try to enjoy life as much as possible. Enjoy your little man, your hubby, family, etc. :) That's what I'm trying to do. Some days are easier than others. We're all here for you.

Katrina, gotcha. FX you guys get a BFP before you have to go looking for answers. I've used softcups, but not religiously. Like if we're hopping out of bed right after, then I do, but if I'm going to sleep, I don't always. Obviously, they haven't worked for me yet, BUT I also have to ovulation problem. Lots of the girls here have used them. FX they do the trick for you!!

STG, are you going to get your paperwork Do you work night shift? I was a little confused about your post about staying up until 4 PM and 11 PM.

Morgan, I'm so glad you're not bleeding anymore! You hadn't mentioned it so I wondered. I'm glad you get ultrasounds so often! I had 21 ultrasounds when I was pregnant with our little guy.. for reassurance a few times early on, then one a month at 20 weeks til 32 weeks and 1-2 a week from 32 - 39 to make sure he was growing okay since I have high blood pressure, and they considered me high risk. (Ha, ironic right? No problems.. not a one..)I'm more thankful than I ever thought I'd be for those ultrasounds watching him and hearing his heart beat, for the pictures and DVD's they gave me because that's the only way I got to see him alive. Hope you and Miss Marley are doing well. :)

AFM, got some snow last night. I'm hoping to stay home in my sweatpants and drink coffee in my chair with my dog and my blanket all day and make chili and watch Christmas movies with my better half.. but we'll see what the day brings. I think we're going to a night-time Christmas parade tonight. Putting together hubby's Christmas gifts for work. Writing out Christmas cards. My mom is supposed to come over and bake today or tomorrow.. just depends how the roads are since we live in the absolute middle of nowhere and are seriously like the last ones plowed out. No real complaints about the clomid.. had a serious hot flash yesterday but that's about it. I'm almost done with it. One more day. I get so nervous about forgetting to take them. It's crazy. I would be thrilled if it moved O up another day or two.. but I'm still not holding my breath.

Naw, I'm a homemaker, but I got on night shift hours when I was too sick a couple days ago to do anything but sleep. And I'm just naturally nocturnal, so it's really easy to wind up going nocturnal and hard to get back to "normal" when I do. My mom said that even in the womb, I'd be asleep all day and awake all night.

In other news, yep, my IVF consent forms have now been signed and notarized and sent out with the money back IVF contract (all paperwork is now completed, huzzah!:happydance:)

Now I just wait for AF to show, so I can call the nurse with day 1, and officially begin IVF #1.

I will be taking an hpt on Monday, but I'm expecting bfn, as usual.

BB :hugs:

Cute hand print decor you guys made! :xmas7: Very retro 80s groovy. :thumbup:

Oh ok! I didn't know. How exciting, but I still hope for your miracle Christmas BFP!! :) I would LOVE to stay home.

Every year at work, we do a Christmas cookie/treat exchange. I've pinned TONS of things on Pinterest.. anyone wanna share their favorite cookie/goodie recipe?

AF's about gone.. time for the BD'ing to begin in a few days. Hopefully I'll O a little sooner this time around. FX for a BFP. My MIL is heading to Florida for the winter, and she rubbed my belly tonight and said, "Now work on getting a baby in there while I'm gone.. :) :) :) " And I was like umm.. okay. She means well. She's a wonderful lady. Just.. ouch. We've been trying. I want it more than I want to breathe.

If they work it will have to be next month. I don't want to go to the store and get them. Maybe January will be the month for us, if not what ever. I am just blah about ttc right now, its so hard to explain. I want a baby so bad, but if god doesn't feel the need to give me a child I must move on and maybe its just part of my process right now I don't know.
On a positive note I am super excited for tomorrow.

I posted mine yesterday in the other thread Sandy (page 331).. My favorite, called "white trash" lol. So yummy plz check it out, Hubbs and I are munching on some as I type :)

BB-What a pretty present!
Sandy-FX! I am glad af is gone!

Biscuits is something I'm really not good at!

Works Christmas Do was good, I drank a lot. Looks like I may O'd too! Oops. I woke at 2am for a wee then at 5.10am so took my temperature then as I usually take it's at 6am. Do you think that's ok?

I was just having a google and came across this!

https://ezinearticles.com/?You-Can-Avoid-Pregnancy-By-Eating-Certain-Foods&id=5805788

I'll have to see your recipe Morgan. :)

Katrina, I understand what you're saying. God has a plan for us all.. it is just really hard waiting it out... What's today that you're excited for?

Bb, looks like you O'ed. Yay!! :) I would not worry about drinking. That's an interesting article.. lots of us have done the sunflower seeds after O, and I love garlic. I eat it all the time. Oops? I wonder if that info is credible. I use the powder a lot when I cook..

AFM, AF is totally gone. Now the waiting to O begins in full.. The roads are lousy from blowing snow so we will probably stay home, which is fine. I need to do Christmas cards, clean, and do laundry. Such an exciting life I lead..

Yay for I BB! As for the article, really don't think that it's credible. I ate handfuls of sunflower seeds when I O'ed and I eat a ton of garlic on my food all the time and I got pregnant. Also, everything else I've ever read said that sunflower seeds helped implantation not prevent it.

Happy Anniversary :)

I think I have ovulated, I'm very crampy and my boobs are gradually getting sore even if it is only when I poke them. :lol:

Happy Anniversary Katrina! :)

Yay for O'ing BB! :)

Ashlee, I tend to agree. I ate garlic ALL.THE.TIME and still got pregnant. I have to have SOMETHING on all those veggies I eat.

I freakin hate pregnancy announcements on FB, even when they are good people who truly deserve it. I feel so guilty not being happy for other people on FB. I'm obviously thrilled for you guys. I don't know why it's so different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->