{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Ooh Sandy Gatlinburg is beautiful.. I love the cabins, sounds similar to where we stayed. Good food, beautiful hiking, and a serene place to clear your thoughts... and maybe make a bean?!!! ;)

STG- I LOOOVE Ikea haha. We bought a bunch of Swedish food last time we went.. made potato pancakes w/ lingonberry jam and Swedish meatballs. BEST DINNER EVER! Haha but I love their furniture too. (Omg and I just now remembered we go to the SAME Ikea... Still so WEIRD-ly awesome to me!! lol)

Thanks STG. Maybe you're right.

Morgan, I hope I dont have to wait until Feb/March for a BFP! AHH! Lol

Bb, I think you O'ed.

Haha oops I didn't see that was the case, I thought it was sooner. I re-read it, and I hope you're only able to stick your toes in the hot tub too ;)

Hi ladies, happy Monday!

No computer means no BnB at home on the weekends so I have a LOT to catch up on. I hope everyone had a great weekend!

I really hope so Sandy! I guess only time will tell! I hate the lead up to O more than I do the TWW! :lol:

Yeah, it's wild to think we go to the same Ikea, Morgan! :) And IA, Ikea has some really good stuff!

You're welcome, Sandy :hugs:

Thanks for the well wishes, Amanda! :) Do the police have any hopes of finding your computer (and/or other stuff)?

AFM: Discovered that I only have one FRER left, so I think I'm going to save it for if I don't get spotting on dpo13, or for dpo15, if I do get spotting.

I wrote something earlier on my kindle but it didn't post :( I must figure that thing out!
Morgan-What a pretty little tree he has!
Sandy we stayed in pigeon forge this summer with my family loved it. I went to the Christmas store and bought my angel for my tree. :haha:
AFM: Yesterday was a great day, today my dad and I were supposed to go to Madison and get a couch for my parents new place but to much white stuff is outside so we stayed home. I am currently eating some of my wedding cake and it still is delicious! I am loving not using opks!

Hold on you are temping but NOT using OPKs?

Can I ask why? Temp only tells you you've O'd after you've O'd and opks tell you you are about to O...

Are you BDing every day? I'm so confused.

I adore Ikea, too! I get a lot of simple things there, like a plain white dresser, then I will add pretty pull nobs and handles from anthropologie. Gorgeous dresser for 1/4 of the price. Boom! I love ikea hacks!

Trying to get caught up at work, last week, Friday in particular, was not very productive. I am thinking of giving my two week notice today, too. I really don't like this job. To the point where I am really unhappy and dread going to work. Just trying to see if we can afford for me to potentially be out of work for a few weeks, if not a few months.

Potentially in my fertile period. We BD'd yesterday nd then I fell asleep before I had the chance to put a SC in. Took a lovely nap, but I'm afraid that a lot of his little swimmers fell out. Oh well.

Because I get positives forever like 4 to 5 days before I o. Since I have been oing constantly day 17/18. So I get worked up seeing positives. I will bd everyday or every other.

Because I get positives forever like 4 to 5 days before I o. Since I have been oing constantly day 17/18. So I get worked up seeing positives. I will bd everyday or every other.

aaah makes sense :)

I think it's worth a shot Katrina! Your body is much more reliable than mine so I think it will work for you! Plus less stress.

I have never been to ikea, but i have always wanted to go..

STG, the pregnancy exposure therapy should have cured me if it was going to work for me. I'm surrounded by pregnancy and babies. There are 4 pregnant girls at work and countless amounts on FB.. not to mention the one that I am good friends with that had her baby 12 weeks after me..I feel better today. Maybe putting his stuff away was a step in the right direction .. it's not got the lid on the box nor is it in the closet yet, but it is progress.

It won't hurt. I hate stress, besides the holidays are coming hiding pee sticks is hard lol

Sorry i've been MIA for support ladies. I've not been getting online on the weekends because i've been so busy!

Sandy/BB- My heart hurts for you girls. I can't imagine what either of your are going through, so I just want to be here. *hugs*

I LOVE Ikea, but DH hates it becasue he has to put the stuff together when we get home! LOL

It's amazing Katrina!! I think the cafeteria halfway through is the BEST. They have some super yummy food. (The store is THAT big!)

Thanks Britt. I think a BFP will go a long way toward healing .. i am just terrified of it not happening .. then a healthy pregnancy and baby.

I dont know where the closest one for me is.. but hubby and I love road trips!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->