{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Amelia :hugs: Hope your ok.

AFM - I got crosshairs this morning :happydance: I have to reset my FF app and now it's well and truly broken :( I can't add any data to it at all!

Sorry I have not been here lately ladies. There have been some things stressing me out and I went hermit mode. I will try to get caught up as best I can!

I freakin hate pregnancy announcements on FB, even when they are good people who truly deserve it. I feel so guilty not being happy for other people on FB. I'm obviously thrilled for you guys. I don't know why it's so different.

My friend and I (the one who did IVF) call facebook, fertilebook. I swear that as soon as dh and I started trying to get a BFP everyone was announcing their unplanned BFP that they tried a week for or the whoops I got a BFP but I have no steady relationship, OR JOB. Ugg. I find myself hesitant to even post anything about my BFP on facebook, even though I know we will, I just hate to make someone else feel how I felt every time I saw another announcement… I agree with BB, my mc made me a much bitter person that I was. I can’t say that I was ever Queen of the Optimist Club, but it is way worse now.

I agree with Sandy, I hated how bding because a task. That is also probably why we didn’t do it every night. Unfortuntely it just lost its magic. It was really hard emotionally for me to start trying again after the mc. I know I avoided it longer than necessary after it simply because I couldn’t keep it together.

Hmm.. I have never been to Ikea… I think the closest one to me is in Minnesota? I love Nebraska Furniture Mart- but I am sure it is not as grand as Ikea :)

Prayers and Fxed for you, Amelia. I hope you are feeling better and that little bean is safe and sound.

I know what you mean about eating when you feel bad, Nichole. I am guilty of that too. Have you been using MFP still? I still log in but I have stopped exercising- I am paranoid that I am going to do something to cause another mc. I hope you enjoy the new part time job, bringing in extra money would be great!

AFM- Ugg. Nvm. Bell rang. Off to meetings. I will post during study hall if I can!

Thats so good to hear Katrina!

Amelia, you are in my prayers. I hope it turns out to be like what Morgan had going on and your bean is still snuggling in nicely.

I also meant to comment yesterday to Sandy's request for holiday treats...this is my FAVE, i discovered it last year and it was a hit at Christmas Eve Dinner! (I used boxed brownie mix and added mint extract) ...
https://thepioneerwoman.com/cooking/2012/07/chocolate-mint-brownie-bites/

Kayla, glad we are on the same wavelength. We enjoy sex.. but on our schedule. Hope you are well!!

Katrina, glad you are having a great cycle! Fx!

Bb, yay for cross hairs! !

Amelia, still praying for you.

Thanks for the recipe Brittney. How are you?

Nichole, I'm sorry about the weight. I'm in the same boat. So frustrating! Yay for a job though!!

Afm, nothing at all exciting to report.. waiting to start OPK's and temp..

I'm good Sandy, thanks for asking. Just still waiting to O I had an almost positive OPK on sunday but still not pos yesterday...we haven't bd'd too much this week but overall I'm just hoping for a somewhat "normal" cycle.

So I wanted to squeeze a BD in tonight but I have a pap tomorrow afternoon...do you ladies think I should wait to BD until tomorrow night or do it anyways?

hm, tough call. did you bd last night? if yes, then i say ok to skip tonight. if you did NOT bd last night, they i say just go for it. just tell them tomorrow. even if you have to cover your tracks by saying you forgot or that your man got frisky. i say every other day is a good pattern to try to stick with, if you can.

yea, we did not bd last night, hubs worked a double :( I'll give it a go tonight...Also now that I am looking back at my pics of OPKs from the past couple days I'm wondering if maybe I did get a pos on sunday and my temp spike is taking longer...I don't know. this is so frustrating.

i know. analyzing those two lines sucks sometimes. regardless, GL tonight!

do you ever *feel* ovulation? just looking at those opks, i would say you surged sun-mon, which means you could be ovulating today. i know i used to be able to feel something - like pain or twinges or feeling full. i would def bd tonight.

I am no help at all when it comes to reading those. I tried temping and using those kits all the time and couldn't ever get good consistent numbers!

Thanks girls -

I feel a little better, I'm waiting to see if the bleeding has slowed any - I've been horizontal for 16+ hours so sitting up now to see if that changes anything. It was brownish this morning... if it doesn't turn red again we just wait it out.

Full story is in my journal below.

ps: I say you surged on Sunday/ Monday - what time did you do the OPKs? Both in morning or Sunday morn and Mon afternoon etc?

Sandy - I'd go dotty if I got new pots and pans.. we are waiting until we move into the new house.

Happy birthday Nikki.

I don't think I've ever ovulated since becoming aware of ovulation itself so I don't know what it feels like. I have been off bc since feb and have only had 4 periods and they were all technically withdrawal bleeds. I had twinges yesterday evening and i guess it seems like light twinges on my left side today but I don't know if that is because its in my mind lol. but definitely strong twinges yesterday

Amelia, my sunday opk was done around 2 pm with a 5 hour hold, and monday was maybe around 11 am about a 2-3 hour hold

I'd say sunday surge... bd again tonight.

Dr Oz says (giggle) no sex but it's not a deal breaker - just tell the gyn and you may get a call back for a follow-up if the smear is unclear.

https://www.doctoroz.com/blog/lauren-streicher-md/prepping-trip-gyn

Twinges are good btw. When I was younger I never noticed but now I'm much more dialed in and a twinge is a good sign... as is sore boobs. You only get sore boobs during your cycle from progesterone which only gets released once you've ovulated.... it was like a huge fucking flag for me. FX for you x

agreed with VJ. i did those 6 rounds of clomid and def felt the ovulation, but never had real post-Ov signs. my first cycle on femara (BFP cycle), not only did i feel ovulation (more twingey, not like it was on clomid), but afterwards my boobs were SO SORE! i had not had that before. and i found out my progesterone was way higher that cycle than other cycles. ah, the things we learn about our bodies!

Thanks, I think I'm just going to do it (hehe literally)

..Happy Birthday Nikki!

I've always been able to feel O, not twinges more like pressure and dull cramps, plus EWCM. My chin breaks out near O time, as well as sore boobs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->