{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

OH and I also love ikea. Closest one to us is about two hours away. We usually try to combine it with a visit to friends.

I LOVE Ikea. Our closest one is about 2 hours away. When we moved into our house we made a trip down there and bought all kinds of stuff for our house. DH loves it as much as me lol except I'm generally the one that puts things together. He would do it, but I like doing it so I do it first usually lol.

Dh would kill me if I put something together. He's mechanical me not so much

My Hubby usually does the assemblies, but I help sometimes. The closest to us is about 140done miles.

Hi Girls,

Amelia doesn't know how to tell you all so has asked me to post, she's started bleeding, she's been for a scan, there is a heartbeat but the sac is small, the doctor is worried, she's to do no exercise and to have no sex. She goes back for another scan Monday afternoon. She's laying low at the moment. At work and doesn't want to cry.

Yay for heartbeat! I think that rules out a blighted ovum like she was worrying about correct? Not sure what could be causing the sac to be small, but a HB is always a wonderful sign. Not sure how bad the bleeding is but did they look for a sub-chorionic hematoma like in my case? That's why I bled so bad, it wasn't adhering/implanting correctly into the uterine wall they said. But things CAN still work out, my babe is proof.

I hope she's alright.. Amelia feel free to post love, of all people, we BnBers know the pain of losing or thinking we're losing our beans. Always here for you. Ask away, vent away, no matter what we've got your back! :) <3

She said there's enough for it to drip a little, small clots but none on her underwear.

I'm sure she will post shortly. She's at work and I think she thinks she will cry if she tells you girls.

Posted on the other page as well, but I feel awful for Amelia. Just the unknown of what is happening. I just can't imagine.

Uti?? I had a little bleeding around 7 weeks and it was due to a Uti. Praying for the best, Amelia!

in the underwear and bright red.

Not clotty but enough for me to call doc again...

I'd gone in for emergency scan this morn after brown turned to pink and i felt off. We saw a beautiful butterfly heartbeat but doc said there was for sure old and new blood.

Bleeding got worse about a half hour ago so called doc again. she suggested i go home. boss happy to let me go and now im in bed.

still bleeding. have a pad in place so i can monitor. im not really cramping but my uterus doesnt feel awesome. it feels a bit pissed off.

thanks BB for posting for me- i wanted to tell you guys because im fucking terrified and pete flew home last night so im kind of alone until next monday but i have an office mate and i really didnt want to bawl my eyes out in front of her.

Fingers crossed for you and your bean Amelia. I'm sorry your Dh is gone. If u ever need someone to talk to don't be afraid to text me. Since I only work off the farm a few days a week I'm usually available.
Dh made it home safe in spite of the accidents.

Amelia, I'm so sorry. I can't imagine how hard it is to be without your hubby. FX and praying for you!

Tomorrow is my bday... and I have an ultrasound... get to see my baby girl on my bday!!

Because of our earlier conversation about ikea I had to mention that when we were shopping at Walmart tonight DH and I had walked through the furniture aisle to get to something else and he was like "ugh all their furniture is so cheaply made and priced way higher than it should be. I like ikea furniture and it's pretty cheap, we should go there again soon." Lol told you he loved ikea

Nikki, that's awesome! Happy birthday! :)

Ash, that's too funny. I'm fortunate that my Hubby likes shopping as long as there arent 163,743,790 people.

Hubby gave me an early Christmas present last night.. new pots and pans! Yay. Mine were terrible! I feel like an old married lady being excited for pots and pans. Lol. Now I just need a baby to cook for! C'mon and cooperate this cycle, please Body.

Morgan- The tree is absolutely lovely. I don't know what it feels like to lose a child but you are such an amazing, strong woman. You honored your little boy's spirit like the proud mama you are.

STG- Majorly crossing my fingers for you! I hope you get your Christmas miracle.

Amelia- :hugs: all my thoughts and prayers are with you. Everything is going to be ok. Hopefully the bleeding stops or it's something like Morgan had.

AFM- Nada going on. Day 4 of clomid tonight. Might be starting a part time job at DH's workplace. Not much but it will be nice to bring some money in. Been eating like crap and gained back all the weight I lost. I need to stop giving in to food when I feel like shit. I need to lose weight so I can ovulate on my own when clomid is over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->