{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

This is the kind of cake I mean but all the recipes I have found use a box of cake mix :(

https://afewshortcuts.com/2012/05/patriotic-jell-o-cupcakes/

yeah, a bunch of the receipes i found all start with "2 pckg of your favorite white cake mix" - i suppose you can just look up white cake recipes and go from there.

I'll be working customer service during the day and DH is the night crew manager. His hours are 8:30pm to 6:30am. Then he has another job he works after he wakes up in the afternoon. My shifts change so it makes it more difficult.

We have to finish missionary position. We tried other ways but the.. uh.. stuff seems to come out before I can switch to lying down or softcup.

BB- I am so sorry Christmas is turning out horrible :hugs:

I call the cake you want to make poke cake. What I usually do is just make a normal vanilla/white cake from a scratch recipe then poke holes through out and pour the jello on top. You stick it in the fridge to cool and it should be good.

AH-MAZING news. I finally heard back about the grievance I filed over the charges from the HSG test and it was approved! It's actually lower than what I was originally quoted. I called to make a payment and the lady was like 'Um, I don't see what you are talking about. I see no $1300 charge on your account. I see a $51 balance for a procedure you had done on Oct 15th' (the hsg scan). I was speechless for a min thinking there was a mistake. The lady finally figured out what happened and said my grievance was approved and they made the adjustment on Dec 2nd. I paid a total of $101 for the test instead of the $1300 :happydance::dance::yipee::bunny: I am so freaking happy. I got her name, the conformation code and an e-mailed copy just in case :haha:

I agree with it being hard to stop the... errr leakage?... lol when you are doing anything but missionary. Just make sure he gets up in there lol.. oh my, not to sound naughty or anything! ;)

And woohoo for getting that bill figured out Nichole! How worrisome that must have been! I had a $900 ultrasound on mine from the doctor and called back to find it was taken care of too.. don't they know they can give a girl a heart attack!?! Lol. FX'd for you this cycle. I hope you switch it up soon, maybe give Femara a go? I believe it will happen, esp with hearing stories like Nikki's. Don't give up just yet :hugs:

Either before or not at all (sorry babe! :haha:) I tried the me finishing thing after him other cycles but nothing came of it.

i never finish, so while it's worthwhile, it's not necessary ;)

^I don't EVER finish either.. I don't think it's possible for me during sex/just by penetration. I bought a little "helper" toy for Christmas though.. and a pretty red slinky negligee to wear Xmas eve. Maybe then I'll finish. Poor DH though, when I bring it up he gets embarrassed.. I don't want him to feel like any less of a man. It's not his fault :/

I do probably 75 percent of the time. But it's weird usually after o I'm not as into it even before we were trying

OH is really really kind about making sure I finish as well as him. I get really grumpy if i don't :rofl:

Nichole, that is freakin WONDERFUL news! Great timing, too!

Trying to decide whether to test Christmas Day at 11DPO. AF due Friday. What do you girls think?

no! dont do it. do it the day after christmas - let Christmas be joyful, full of family and videos of Tristan, and good food and relaxing and purposefully not thinking about whether you'll get 1 or 2 lines tomorrow (the day after Christmas).
just my 2 cents...

I won't push you to test on holiday. Just because testing on holidays is hard. I tested on thanksgiving and it definitely dampened the day. But if you want to it's your choice. You could always test on Xmas eve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->