{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

I think it's something like 90% of women can't finish by penetration only. I know I need a little extra help to get there. I want to take DH to a sex shop and pick out some fun stuff to spice things up. There is suppose to be a good one like 30-40 mins away from us.

I raaarely finish by penetration only. Thats why you gotta get the lil toys with the rabbit ears! Lol my dh has became very good with multi tasking during sex and uses his hands a lot ;) lol. The month I got my bfp he finished missionary then went to shower, I slid the softcup in then got myself off haha. Seemed to work!

We sell adult items at my work so I have a nice selection for great prices!! Lol

The "ears" reminds me of a story from a friend of ours. She was single at the time and had gone out with friends, and came home from the bars really horny. She got into bed, and grabbed her vibrator with the "ears" and must have fallen asleep before she got around to using it. She wakes up the next morning, and is getting ready to go out to brunch with friends, when she looks in the mirror and sees "ears" imprinted into her face.

turns out that she fell asleep and snuggled with her vibrator. :rofl:

^LOL!

Cass I got mine at a head shop too lol.. I hope he uses it and doesn't get red faced about it on Xmas eve.. I don't want him to think it's bc he doesn't do it right or whatnot.. It's just to add a lil spice!! And I agree, I get a bit GRUMPY too like "hey.....RUDE, what about ME?!!" :cry: lol.

And the month we got preggo I slid the Softcup in and finished myself off too while he was out having his after-sex cig lmao. The contractions and whatnot help to suck up the goods better, or so I've read. Lol oh my :dohh:

I've read that too Morgan. Like it dips your cervix down into.. "it" lol

I must be one of the few that actually finishes most of the time by penetration...the month that we got our BFP was the first month though that I finally got past just focusing on DH finishing and more about enjoying it. I really think that's what helped. Well, that and the soft cups ;). But I mean the last BD we got in before O was in the shower standing so not necessarily prime position for conceiving if you're concerned with gravity. Just hopped out after and put in a soft cup. Though, DH and I still like to use toys some times just for fun and a little something different.

Hey there! I wanted to update everyone. We had out first scan today Little Baby Tech (LBT) looked like a perfect little flutter. LBT looked closer to 6.1 instead of 6.4, so they scheduled another appointment on Jan. 6th to recheck everything and make sure it is progressing as it should. We got to see LBT's heartbeat today! I love our little rainbow baby! :)

I've just spoke to Amelia again and she's said I can tell you girls.

Unfortunately she has miscarried :( It's complete and she won't need a D&C. She's with Pete at the moment. They are both hurting but both ok. She doesn't feel up to talking about it at the moment so trying to enjoy their time together out in the sun.

Sending her lots of love and hugs :hugs:

I use the ears too!! Love it. When we got bfp it was our first cycle where dh said u finish first...i think it will help. So I did ... And we got preggo. I think when I o I was pushing his men out.

I can't wait until tomorrow Christmas with my family.
On the ttc front I can't believe next week marks ten months ttc. So crazy.

FF said my chart is possible triphasic. Temp went from 37.00 to 36.01. Tested BFN.

Sorry Ladies I haven't been able to get on bnb...I've been sooooo busy at work and home I feel like I'm running around like a chicken with its head cut off!

Amelia, my heart hurts for you. We are all here for you and I'm so sorry for your loss.

I will try to read through and catch up with everyone else late tonight or tomorrow morning.

Merry Christmas! :xmas9:

We spent the afternoon cooking Jello Cookies. Best bit is Hubby got out of work early and he shouldn't have to work tomorrow :happydance:

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/589F3BCE-8C24-42A3-A146-27D56C62320C_zps4c7737ps.jpg These are so tasty!!!!

Just want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas! Let's hope 2014 brings all happy, healthy bundles of joy!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->