{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Sandy- That would be so, so nice :)

Amanda- So sorry again. But if it was something he wasn't willing to fight for, and it's all you wanted, maybe it was a good choice. You'll know soon how much he cares, with how he reacts. Maybe he'll rethink things. If not, you are far too beautiful and awesome to let anything hold you back. Much love dear :hugs:

Amelia- GL sweets.. So you already got it drawn and just waiting for the call? Sorry you got no sleep, I can't imagine how stressful these last few days have been for you guys. Is DH still in town? Will be thinking of you allll dayyy!

Amanda - you know how I feel x

Morgs - thanks, yeah I'm just so so so so tired... so unreasonably tired. I've never been known to nap - except for when my thyroid was initially wonky... i slept all saturday afternoon and i want to go to bed so badly now. DH left late last night. I see him again on Friday when I fly into Denver Fri night. We are meeting with a real estate agent on Saturday!!

Sandy fall back rises usually happen by day 4. See my chart I had one at day 4 then one at day 8.
Amanda-:hugs:
I am getting mad, I am 3 days late and want some answers. I now have a pounding headache to much thinking. I just want to know. If af shows up and ruins our trip this weekend I am going to be pissed.

Hold on sweetie - you might be implanting with low hCG.

Amelia-so exciting what part of Denver are you looking at? I like the Loveland area but that's not Denver I know.

We want to be right in the heart of the city - hopefully walking distance to downtown - at the very least a short bike ride or cab ride in the winter.

I'm hoping the agent can shed more light on some great areas to buy but off the top of my head... Park Hill... Five Points.... Baker.... Wash Park.... we are so super excited. It's been ages since we've lived in the middle of things and we miss it. Our place in Boulder is pretty good and a leisurely 30 min bike ride from down town. We'd like the same in Denver.

Where is Loveland?

45 Miles north of Denver, it has kinda grown into Fort Collins. My cousins live in Loveland. But don't get me wrong I like Denver as a whole, I wish I could go in January again! I love the stock show!

Damn cell phone I always accidentally press unsubscribe

Well if we don't have a baby by January 2015 maybe dh and I will head out to Denver for a trip instead.

I hate that Cass haha I always do it and wonder why everyone is so quiet.. if I go a whole day without seeing an update I'm like OKAY... SOMETHING IS UP lol!!

Amelia- I am so jelly of you living in CO.. oh how I wish! So beautiful! And I'm a skiing fanatic.. if only DH didn't go and shatter his knee to pieces in the accident, or I'd teach him too :/

Cassidy, I do it too, then get really frustrated when you are all so quiet!

I have been nauseous for days and no explanation as to why. It started the day before thanksgiving, and I thought I just had the stomach flu. But, then it went away by mid afternoon. I woke up nauseous again on Thanksgiving, and it went away by mid afternoon, but came back that evening. Then, Friday through now, I have been soo nauseous at night that I can't fall asleep, and I wake up feeling yucky. Any insight? I'm over being sick!

Maybe your hormones getting back in action since the BC was removed?

I was also wondering what ever happened with donating eggs.. have you gone through with it? And if so will it be random or will you know the mother/father/child? So cool I thought. Hopefully you figure everything out soon so you can get to having some of your own. You're still young, got plentyyy o' time :)

Amelia- are you using Linda? Also, 5 points is known as the ghetto in Denver...so stay away!

Loveland is way far away from Denver... like 45 min from the city. Up North/west... past Boulder..

Morgan, its a long process. once you're chosen, its 8-16 weeks to match up cycles, then the retrieval process starts. So, just waiting for them to tell me when to start the hormones for it.

Did they take your bc out? I might have missed it. That could be it.

Amelia- are you using Linda? Also, 5 points is known as the ghetto in Denver...so stay away!

Loveland is way far away from Denver... like 45 min from the city. Up North/west... past Boulder..

Linda is still an option - this guy was matched to us through a friend's mother who runs a specialized relocation service so we thought we'd give that a go. This is just a screening interview. If he sucks/drives me mental like the last guy, we'll call Linda for sure.

Yeah Five P's is a bit "deralique" but the urban renewal is amazing and we love what is happening out there. Truth be told, we'll probably end up closer to City Park. Pete just really likes being in the heart of everything.

12:25 still no word. AUGH.

Oh City Park!! I wish I could move sometime, dh even brought it up once a few weeks ago. But I don't see that happening unless we find somewhere I can take my cows and horses I have priorities :haha:
Can't you call?

Naw - just sit and wait... they'll call... eventually... 1:02 now. They called around this time last Wed... going to try to work to distract myself....

oh DH just got a notification he is being "reviewed" for a job,... in California... FML, lol.

https://distractify.com/fun/fails/24-flawless-responses-to-wrong-number-texts/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->