{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Thanks for the well wishes, BB! <3

Thanks for the prayers, Kayla! <3 Hope you get better soon! :hugs:

Thanks for the well wishes and confidence, Cassidy! <3 The IVF nurse is anticipating a smooth cycle for me - I hope she's right!

Oh, I'm so sorry, Amelia! :(:(:hug: My prayers are with you and Pete. I can't imagine how you are feeling now. I've left a message for you at your journal. :hugs:

Welcome, Sarah! :flower:

Sandy, thanks for the well wishes and confidence! <3 I hope it works the first time, too! FX'd for your the BD-athon! :bunny:

Stg- let me know if you have any ivf questions and I will try to help as best as I can! Also, I have an extra pack of bravelle that you can have if you want. I can send a pick of the package too! Just let me know!

Thanks!, I'll be sure to keep that in mind! <3 I'm not sure what they'll have me on, yet, aside from the bcp's I'm already taking. ;)

Pretty pictures, Katrina! <3

Yay for the new job, Nichole, and best wishes for it! :happydance: Sorry you are feeling so pessimistic about TTC, though! :hugs::hugs: I hope you get a BFP soon, but I understand needing to set a time limit on how long you TTC before moving on. Hopefully this NTNP break will help you re-energize and hopefully your bfp is right around the corner, though. [-o&lt; Femara is def worth a try, for you, I'd say, so there is still good hope. Hang in there!

BB, I'm so sorry you can't have your visit with the in-laws for Christmas, and that Tristan has the pox! :(:hugs: I hope he gets better soon! [-o&lt; And sorry that your DH has to work on the holidays! :( :hugs: Maybe you can celebrate Christmas on a day he's off?

Yay for the insurance grievance working out in your favor, Nichole!! :happydance: And maybe you and DH can leave each other cute little notes, to help when you can't see each other much?

----
I read that only 30% of women can finish from internal stimulation alone and the rest need external stimulation, and even among those who can finish from penetration alone, it doesn't happen all the time and some are more regular about it than others (like some can finish with penetration alone, sometimes, but do better with external stim, and yet others finish best with penetration and finish regularly with it alone).

External is more reliable/easier for me, but internal works really well at certain times. Sometimes I'm content to not finish and just feel good without finishing (like it's a massage or something). It all depends on the mood I'm in. DH isn't fussed as long as I feel good, and if I want to finish he'll do his best to get me there or help me, if I want him to, or I finish myself before or after just to speed things along.

Cassidy, you're lucky to have such great access to toys! We have to order online or trek all the way out to the Hustler store, if we want them (although we're lucky to live not too far from the Hustler store).

DH and I have been planning to go to the Hustler store, again, at some point, but have yet to do it. The rabbit ears are so popular and well known, and I keep hearing good things about them, so perhaps I should finally invest in some, when we go. Maybe that would be a good way to celebrate that sex is all about fun for us, again, now.
--

Congrats on your great scan results, Kayla! :flower::happydance:

Thanks for letting us know about Amelia, BB. :hugs: I'm so sorry it happend,:cry: but I'm glad she doesn't need a D&C at least, and that she is with Pete. Sending her and Pete my love and hugs and prayers. <3:hugs:[-o&lt;

BB, sorry you got a bfn, but what a hopeful looking chart! FX'd for an evenutal BFP! :dust:

The cookies look good, BB!

(Jinkies, it's like the best of times and worst of times, here!)

AFM: AF started on Sun., :witch: so I am now officially in my first IVF cycle! Took my first bcp today and will continue thru Jan. 6th. On Jan. 6th I will have an u/s to check to see if my ovaries are ready to start stims, and if they are I will start stims on Jan 10th and hopefully have ER on Jan. 21st or 22nd.

Merry Christmas Eve and Happy Holidays, everyone! :xmas9::xmas8:

Kayla, that's awesome. So happy for you! :) Merry Christmas to your little family! :)

Amelia, I am SO sorry to hear that is definitely the case. Thinking of you and praying for you and your family.

BB, yay for a possible triphasic chart! :) Your cookies look yummy. Glad hubby got off early and shouldn't have to work tomorrow.

STG, so glad things seem positive for you!

AFM, crazy couple days. Update later. All is well though. Almost ready for Christmas. 3 more things to wrap. Cleaning is commenced. Cooking is commencing. Had a tough night last night, but today/tonight has been okay. So thankful for my family and hubby. I had to switch brands of OPK's. I have been using Answer, but we were in our small town without a Walmart and at CVS, I bought CVS brand OPK's because I was NOT going to Walmart today. Do you all think that will be an issue?? I forgot to temp this morning because of my crazy life. I hope that doesn't affect anything. :/ Oh well, not worrying about it. Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope it's wonderful.

Sandy - personally I prefer the cvs opks vs answer. They show positive way before answer IMO.

Merry Christmas everyone! Nothing eventful on my end. Cooked a feast today and I've been painting Ellie's room. DH and I both work tomorrow. Fx the people of charleston stay home and stay alive.

Great to know! Thanks! Fx for a positive soon. We are trying for EOD this cycle. Just makes me nervous, even though I know it works for lots of you all!

Try finishing doggie style too. It puts the swimmers way up there at your cervix

Merry Christmas ladies! Hope you all have a wonderful day.
Stg sorry about af. But it's so exciting your trying ivf. Fx for you
Bb your chart is awesome.
Sandy I think they should work fine.
Afm. I can't sleep go figure and I have to be up early tomorrow to start making food.

I obviously like punishment so decided to test Christmas Day! :rofl:

I "think" I see something. Either that or it's a mixture of line eye and wishful thinking! It's 6am here so bad lighting and I'm still half asleep! Will have a look again when it's dry!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 14
Thanks Rachel. We may try that. It isn't our favorite, so we will see!

Katrina, that was me Sunday and Monday nights both. Last night I was so exhausted, it was no problem.

Bb, fx! I can't see anything, BUT I am on my phone.

Merry Christmas to all of you. Today will be tough. Not only is it Christmas, but little guy would have been 6 months old today. It will be okay though. I hope you all have wonderful days! Ours will be busy but good I am sure.

I tried to tweak. I will test again tomorrow!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 7
Merry Christmas ladies! I hope you all have a wonderful day! I cannot wait for alyssa to get up so we can open her presents! She will be so excited!

BB- I think that I may see something on your test but I am on my phone too. Will be praying for you!!

Have a great day everyone even though it may be tough one. Snuggle your loved ones extra tight!

Bb I might see something but my kindle won't let me blow it up very big.
Sandy hugs sent your way and I hope you have a wonderful day.

BFN today. Must have been a faulty test. My temperature shot up this morning so who knows what's going on!

Hope you all had a lovely Christmas!

Well, we survived Christmas. It was relatively good really. Still feeling a bit tearful though. Probably just one of those things. Hubby got me a locket with little man's initials so he can always be cloae to my heart. I cried, of course. Opks are getting a bit darker. Expecting a + today or tomorrow. We didnt BD Monday or Tuesday. Ugh. Hopefully still enough to cover our bases though with Sunday, twice yesterday and maybe tonight and probably tomorrow and Saturday. Fx.

Bb, fx for you.

I think you're perfectly fine with nothing Mon/Tues those temps still look low, don't stress out too much. One a day from now til temp spike and you'll be good! I recommend a SoftCup too, ttly endorse those dang things!

I got a necklace too from my MIL that has diamond wings and a little gold halo for Jaxon, and it's also my favorite :) Thought of you and Molly yesterday, it is so bittersweet but you know they're more comfy than we'll ever be, watching us always, getting our eternal home ready for everyone! Sending love <3

Nichole- I love your Xmas pic on FB with Hubbs, you two are too adorable!! And FX'd for O soon and catching that egg! :)

BB- Wicked temp! FX'd something wonderful comes of it!

Morning Ladies, I hope everyone had a great Christmas. We had an eventful day yesterday, breakfast and presents at my parents house then we rushed home to get the house ready for Christmas dinner which I hosted for the first time!! It was a success and I was very proud of myself.

As for ttc, I don't think I ovulated this month AGAIN, i never got a temp shift but I definitely thought it "felt" ovulation at the beginning of last week between the 16-18th. We also didn't bd very much at all. Today is CD 30 I think I am going to take a test this weekend just incase then call the doctor next week to see when I can get another provera script and try again next month. If the next cycle doesnt work I think I may do a month of BC to see if that "resets" my cycles and then ntnp for a few months. If by summer I'm still not preggo, we are going to do tests and see about trying clomid. TTC is soooo frustrating.

ok so I just peed of an opk and an IC preg test, definitely neg for the pregnancy test but opk had a pretty dark second line, like almost positive again...should I take a picture and have you all weigh in on it?

Yes take a pic.
Afm Christmas was okay. The in-laws came over an hour late so my French toast was kinda dried out. I was pretty mad. Plus they said they had a limit for Christmas presents. But I guess that was only for me, I didnt get much. Besides not being included in the family Christmas card. I feel so special :(
Christmas eve was grand I got new muck lurks boots pink and grey. Plus scarves hats and gloves from my mom. Dh gave me my gifts then too. The spice rack I have had the eye on plus candy dvds and Amazon card

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->