{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Hmm that is pretty dark.
Yes I should be used to it. It's just that my parents spend the same amount on Dh as they do me. Actually Dh made out better then me :haha:

Thanks Morgan! Sounds beautiful! :) Glad your Christmas was good!

Katrina, I would be TICKED!! So sorry :( sounds like hubby took care of you though at least!

Brittney, definitely take a picture! Fx for you.

That's too bad, my parents definitely don't spend as much on my hubs as they do on us girls but he is also kind of hard to shop for everything he wants is like $100+ haha. I think next year I will go out and buy some things for my parents to wrap and give to him. I don't think it bothers him though because when he was in Brazil, they never did gifts so hes a good sport about it but its definitely awkward to watch other people open gifts lol.

Sandy, the pic is on page 124 just posted it.

ETA, I really need to refresh before replying haha. Do you ladies think last weeks pos opk was just my body trying to ovulate?? I'm so confused.

My mom gave Dh her almost new roll top desk plus regular gifts. Since they are moving they can't fit it in the new house, he has always wanted one. So she cleaned it off and put a bow on it. He was pretty excited. I don't think I'm hard to shop for. I don't have expensive taste usually. Plus I drop hints so they just had to ask Dh.

My coworker gave me a great idea today, throughout the year her and her husband keep amazon wishlists that you can keep private and send a link to other people's email. So she shares hers with her husband and he shares his with her that way anytime there is a gift that you need to get you just look up the other person's list to get ideas. I'm definitely going to do that for me and marcos throughout this new year.

Lol my in-laws don't use a computer. I had to explain what my kindle does.

well that makes things more difficult. I feel like it would be so easy to shop for a daughter in law, there are so many cute little gifts like scarfs, costume jewelry, other accessories. those won't brake the bank and you can put together a really nice gift.

Brittney- Some months I had lots of positive OPK's before my real O.. One month I had them CD12-20! And didn't O til 20, but I always DID O at some point. I don't think you should NTNP bc I think Clomid would be wonderful for you and you wouldn't have to waste any more time having anovulatory months!! I know it has at least helped many ladies to O when without it they wouldn't and is pretty cheap.. May be worth a shot to ask about soon! GL! :)

Yea. I like scarves, jewelry, hats etc. Easy if you ask me, even at Wal-Mart.
I agree Clomid might be good for you. I get positives for five days sometimes.

Thanks, the only thing is the dr won't give me clomid without doing a whole blood work-up and semen analysis which I'm not sure if insurance will cover yet.

Well crap... My opk is negative... I always get a pos opk on cd 17. Idk what's going on.

Nichole, maybe this cycle will be different for you because it will result in a BFP!! I'm staying optimistic for you!

I have never got a +OPK. I think my surge must be really quick! FX for O soon!

How is everyone else doing?

It's been a month today since I had my miscarriage :(

I'm sorry BB, but you're chart looks sooo good! Have you tested today and I missed it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->