{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

Yeh I did. BFN today so who knows! I tried discarding that large temperature at 1DPO because I'm not sure how accurate is. That then puts me at 8DPO meaning if that is corrects it's far to early for a BFP anyway! I guess I will see what tomorrow brings!

sorry about the bfn, i hate this waiting game. I hope your still too early and you get a BFP by New Years.

This is what it looks like if I discard that temp.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 3
Well either way it's to early to pick up on a test. Fx for you Bb.

Brittney, you had a huge temp jump Sunday though. Did you stop temping after that?

well i had that spike but I had some wine the night before but not so much that I was drunk, i just didnt know if that affected my temp. Then it plumetted a whole degree monday morning. Then I forgot to temp tues, wed, thurs....I'll temp tomorrow and see where its at.

saw this and thought of you all : "If an egg is broken by an outside force, life ends. If broken by an inside force, life begins. Great things always begin from inside."

Ladies can you do me a favor? Go to my journal and vote on a hair color. I am not sure which color to choose.

Hi ladies, quick check in. No +opk today. I must be oing late. I normally get 2 days of pos then o. I also have like no cm at all. This cycle is so weird I'm getting scared I won't ovulate. I really hate this :-(

Dh and I decided to see if we can afford a sperm wash and IUI for the last round of Clomid. Figured we should give it everything we got. Hopefully it won't be too expensive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->