• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

{CLOSED} All we want for Christmas is a BFP!!

When did you start your OPKs?

I discarded that tall temp. I don't think I O where it now says but no AF and no BFP so I must only be 9DPO!

Yea nine sounds better, I think after last month it would be normal for it to be a bit delayed.

Yea nine sounds better, I think after last month it would be normal for it to be a bit delayed.

I hate it when I screw up a temp because my charts now not accurate :( My cervix and CM don't show O signs at that new O date! :wacko:

Nichole I wonder with you saying pains around ovaries at CD14/15 that maybe you ovulated early? Are you temping?

I haven't been temping but I took my temp this morning and it is still in pre O temps.

Nichole I can't see your chart from my work computer, but I hope that your eggies are just making a late arrival in preparation for your bfp

hi gals, just barely catching up - some things i wanted to comment on: 1) how to check your cervix. i just poked up there every day for a cycle, and took a note in my mind of the major changes i felt. low/hard during period, high/soft (i felt like i could bbarely reach it, had to reach quite deep) during O. and back down afterwards. i think of it like a tulip - so during my period/after O, it was like a closed tulip. it almost even felt pointy. during O, i had to go almost a finger depth in, and it felt like the tulip was open a little bit. does that make any sense?
2) re: clomid - the only reason i would recommend doing the SA before the clomid is because if your man is not sending in any troops, clomid wont help (obv). and since you can "only be on clomid for so long" (not true), you kinda dont want to waste those precious few cycles. my doc gave me the clomid with the SA order, but i'm a pretty pushy patient. [i can elaborate on any of this if interested, or i can shut up].

and nichole, i TOTALLY understand how youre feeling about O-ing late. i promise, it will happen. i hate that it's so stressful and leaves you with your hands in the air like "wth!?" - but it. will. happen. I had the same thing happen to me on clomid.

For checking cervix, make sure you do it at the same time every day! It definitely moves throughout the day into different positions. I'd check in the morning and at night and sometimes it would be down low then way up high all in the same day.

Nichole I think your idea for a wash and IUI with the last round of clomid sounds great! Also, are you guys planning on doing a repeat SA to see if the vitamins are helping? Sorry you're O'ing late this month, just gonna be an extra strong egg ;)

BB I think that one temp was a fluke and you're 9dpo. FX for you!!!

Can't believe i'm 9 weeks today! It seems to be dragging on and flying by all at the same time!

Katrina your chart looks great!

Sandy- looks like you O'd!! Yaaay!

I have my FX for all of you for some New Years BFPs!!!!! Great start to a new year!

Katrina your chart looks great!

Sandy- looks like you O'd!! Yaaay!

I have my FX for all of you for some New Years BFPs!!!!! Great start to a new year!

Maybe?! I haven't gotten a positive opk yet. Maybe I missed it. Guesd we will see what my opk looks like in a few hours and my temperature tomorrow.

I just asked dh if we should have him do another sa today lol. He wants to wait until 3 months of taking vitamins first.

Should I start setting up the wash and iui now or wait to see if this cycle is a bust? What do you ladies think?

If you start setting it up and taking care of all the paperwork, can you back out if you get a BFP this month? lol

hi gals, just barely catching up - some things i wanted to comment on: 1) how to check your cervix. i just poked up there every day for a cycle, and took a note in my mind of the major changes i felt. low/hard during period, high/soft (i felt like i could bbarely reach it, had to reach quite deep) during O. and back down afterwards. i think of it like a tulip - so during my period/after O, it was like a closed tulip. it almost even felt pointy. during O, i had to go almost a finger depth in, and it felt like the tulip was open a little bit. does that make any sense?
2) re: clomid - the only reason i would recommend doing the SA before the clomid is because if your man is not sending in any troops, clomid wont help (obv). and since you can "only be on clomid for so long" (not true), you kinda dont want to waste those precious few cycles. my doc gave me the clomid with the SA order, but i'm a pretty pushy patient. [i can elaborate on any of this if interested, or i can shut up].
Thanks Mirolee (and Cassidy) for the cervix input...I am going to start checking from now on maybe in the morning. As for the SA analysis, I'm pretty sure DH's sperm is good bc he got a girl pregnant probably 5-6 years ago (she didn't have the baby but thats besides the point) he also is not on my insurance (doesnt actually have insurance yet since were trying to get him legal and all) so that is my hesitation with that. I will wait to hear back from my doctor but I am hoping that we can BD through the weekend and I will miraculously O (I've been praying extra hard)

...o and my old neighbor whom we grew up with her family like a second family to us (she's 19) well she went into the marines last decemberish and got married to another marine this summer, well just found out today she's pregnant and due in July. WTF! I'm happy for them obviously but its like ok my turn please. sorry rant over.

Nichole, I agree with Cassidy! Set it up and back out. FX you don't need it.

Brittney, I'm sorry. :( I was on FB tonight and some girl I used to work with is pregnant with #2. :( :( Ugh! I just want one. I won't even be greedy!

I don't think I've O'ed yet. The line on my OPK is much darker than earlier. Probably positive while I'm sleeping or first thing in the morning. I think I like the CVS brand OPK. I'm off to try to get hubby to BD.

Have fun Sandy! :)

AFM - I discarded my large temperature as AF never showed and still BFN! My temperature plummeted this morning. I'm hoping so hard that it rises again like my BFP chart!

Here they are to compare -

This month
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/E8147BED-3FBB-4A58-BD9B-811ED787022A_zps9l64u8mn.png

Last month (BFP)
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/DCF5E3EE-ABB6-4515-834A-AE3B6E3E0755_zpsd6fxexru.png

Still creamy/watery cm. Haven't tried an opk yet but I'm pretty sure it's going to be negative again. I really don't know what's going on. I might say screw the opks and just bd every other day for another week. Leave it up in the air. If it happens, it happens. All this stressing isn't going to change anything.

That's why I stopped OPKs. I found them more stressful than temping. FX you O soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->