[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

I will probably add a link to my chart sometime soon (maybe later tonight yet?) as well. Just thought it would be a good addition to my CD ticker.

At least there is still a link to your furbabies :D We are planning on getting our furbabies this spring when the cats at DH's parent's farm start to have litters (we will be getting two of them from the same litter). We are very excited about that!

I will probably add a link to my chart sometime soon (maybe later tonight yet?) as well. Just thought it would be a good addition to my CD ticker.

At least there is still a link to your furbabies :D We are planning on getting our furbabies this spring when the cats at DH's parent's farm start to have litters (we will be getting two of them from the same litter). We are very excited about that!

Oh how exciting! I wish I could get more kittens, but trying to spread love between the 3 we have is time consuming enough lol. I tried to foster kittens but my first experience was traumatizing! So for fostering you take in kittens until they are old/healthy enough to adopt Well, they gave me two kittens. The little girl kitten died one night! And then the little boy had such a great personality and I had even found a home for him but the humane society put him down because he had feline aides :nope: OMG...I cried sooo much, dont want to go through that again. If I had of known they were just going to put him down I would have never given him back! Cats with feline aides can live healthy lives as indoor cats.

I'd love to join up! I'm currently on CD23 and I think I ovulated on CD20 so finers crossed! This is my first month TTC so if AF comes in January then I will be using the SMEP! :D

I'd love to join up! I'm currently on CD23 and I think I ovulated on CD20 so finers crossed! This is my first month TTC so if AF comes in January then I will be using the SMEP! :D

Welcome aboard RavenRose ~ :flower:

FX'd for you :dust:

(I'm not going to add you to the list yet because we want you to get your BFP! Keep us updated!)

i am soo excited to try this, I never heard of it!!

I am on CD3..hurry up already!

Oh how exciting! I wish I could get more kittens, but trying to spread love between the 3 we have is time consuming enough lol. I tried to foster kittens but my first experience was traumatizing! So for fostering you take in kittens until they are old/healthy enough to adopt Well, they gave me two kittens. The little girl kitten died one night! And then the little boy had such a great personality and I had even found a home for him but the humane society put him down because he had feline aides :nope: OMG...I cried sooo much, dont want to go through that again. If I had of known they were just going to put him down I would have never given him back! Cats with feline aides can live healthy lives as indoor cats.
That seems ridiculous. I would have cried too!
We are very excited, DH more so than me I think. Haha. Until we get pregnant and he has to be the one to clean the litterbox! :haha:

Welcome! :wave:

Good luck and lots of :dust:

i am soo excited to try this, I never heard of it!!

I am on CD3..hurry up already!

You sound like me! I couldn't wait for CD8 to get here, now I can't wait for actual OV day...next stop...2ww!

Oh...AND welcome aboard:hi:! heehee Wishing you lots of sticky dust this month! :dust:

That seems ridiculous. I would have cried too!
We are very excited, DH more so than me I think. Haha. Until we get pregnant and he has to be the one to clean the litterbox! :haha:

Welcome! :wave:

Good luck and lots of :dust:

OH YES! I can't wait to turn over litterbox duty! :rofl:

Haha! I don't think my DH knows that a pregnant woman can't change the litterbox.... I think I'll enlighten him if (when!!) we get our BFP. :haha:

Oh my OH knows because I remind him every time I clean out the litterboxes (we have 3) lol even before we were officially trying to conceive! lol

Oh my OH knows because I remind him every time I clean out the litterboxes (we have 3) lol even before we were officially trying to conceive! lol

Haha, that's funny! :rofl:

:growlmad::dohh::nope: Well, another sexless night. :cry:

OH needs all the rubbing, touching, and kissing of foreplay and do NOT ask me why that stroke me as funny while we were doing it, but he asked me what was I laughing at...and it WASNT a big laugh, just a little chuckle to myself. And I told him I thought it was cute that he is so lovey and such. Well needless to say things didnt go any further after he felt laughed at. I swear I am the guy in this relationship! I don't need a lot of foreplay and I just want to go to sleep after sex, don't really need to cuddle or talk lmao. UGH...CD10 and still no sex. :coffee::shrug:

Welcome aboard RavenRose ~ :flower:

FX'd for you :dust:

(I'm not going to add you to the list yet because we want you to get your BFP! Keep us updated!)

Thank you :D It's all really exciting stuff isn't it?! It makes BD-ing all the more fun too hehehe :D

:happydance: We finally did it! We had :sex:! This morning I said let's do this before we over think it and mess something up...and we did! :thumbup:

CD8 - no go
CD10 - nope, OPK-
CD11 - :thumbup:, OPK (will take when we get home from snorkeling!)

Now...trying to help our little friends, the :spermy:, do any of you do the pillow under the bum/legs up technique? We did and I think I was more concerned about messing up my pillows :dohh: lol Think I'm going to look into those softcups.

:happydance: We finally did it! We had :sex:! This morning I said let's do this before we over think it and mess something up...and we did! :thumbup:

CD8 - no go
CD10 - nope, OPK-
CD11 - :thumbup:, OPK (will take when we get home from snorkeling!)

Now...trying to help our little friends, the :spermy:, do any of you do the pillow under the bum/legs up technique? We did and I think I was more concerned about messing up my pillows :dohh: lol Think I'm going to look into those softcups.

:happydance: I'm so glad to hear it!
I too am always worried about the pillows and comforter/sheets. I keep my legs and bum up at a weird angle, but always seem to have so much "spillage" (sorry TMI). I typed this in the other thread too, but I picked up some Softcups today. Going to try them out officially tomorrow (unless I get a pos OPK this evening when I test again). I think I may have to use a practice one this afternoon to get the hang of it... :haha:

I always put pillows under me and lay like that for at least 20 mins! I feel silly but hopefully it will work. what are softcups?!:shrug::wacko::winkwink:

I always put pillows under me and lay like that for at least 20 mins! I feel silly but hopefully it will work. what are softcups?!:shrug::wacko::winkwink:

They are actually supposed to be used instead of pads or tampons during your period. They are little cup like things that go in around your cervix. The point of them in TTC is to push the spermies up to the cervix and keep the fluid up there to give more spermies the opportunity to get up through the cervix. They can be worn for up to 12 hours, but I'm sure that for TTC concieve purposes you would not need to keep it in that long.
Here's a link about what they are (though they are described in terms of AF in it)

About Instead Softcups

Had a really awesome day today snorkeling...there were DOLPHINS! It was soooo amazing to see them swim right UNDER us! They aren't perfect pics but I think they are pretty awesome.

Had a really awesome day today snorkeling...there were DOLPHINS! It was soooo amazing to see them swim right UNDER us! They aren't perfect pics but I think they are pretty awesome.

Oh my goodness! That looks like it was absolutely fantastic! :thumbup: I'm glad that you had a great day! :hugs:

Happy New Year Ladies! Wishing you all the very best and lots of sticky bean dust! :dust:

Hope you all had a awesome night! I'm starting the new year back on track :happydance:
CD8 - no go
CD10 - nope, OPK-
CD11 - :thumbup:, OPK-
CD12 - :thumbup: (back on track), OPK-

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member