[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

LOL - Lilly - you make me smile! I tested twice (yesterday and day before - both negatives, both WAY too early!). I'm going to test tomorrow since it's Father's day - more for fun because if it is I'll be beside myself!

I'll test Tuesday before my annual appointment (so I can alert my doc to anything).

I have 7 tests (IC) right now. So, I am really free to do daily testing until AF shows at this point.

Last night I had WEIRD cramps in my lower belly, almost felt like muscle spasms from doing too many crunches, but I haven't done crunches in over a week. BBs hurt SOOOO much, even if I'm just walking around...yet the shower water didn't hurt at all. So weird for me.

You sound just like GingerPanda with the sore BBs, I hope this is it! :thumbup: She had a huuuuuge dip I think 12dpo so thought she was out but her temp jumped right back up the next day and we pressured her into testing :blush::haha: and she got a lovely BFP. So let's see...Sunday she had tested neg but it was Wed that she got the BFP.

So is your AF due to arrive before or after your annual?

Oy...did not sleep well. Staying at my parents' house. I was up at 3 then again at 4...

This has happened the last several nights! I hardly ever get up during the night, but I have not slept straight through in days.

Test this morning was negative. Not looking like this was my cycle...

I wonder if it's the progesterone...I have a horrible time falling and staying asleep during my tww and I have to go to the bathroom through the night too. But as soon as my tww is over...no more going to the bathroom at 2-3am and again at 5-6am and I sleep the whole night :shrug: Crazy annoying when you need to sleep solidly to get accurate temps!

Sick again! Grr. Sinus congestion and cough have struck me again.

Bad night sleeping (up at 1, up at 4 to get a drink). Temped at 6 and it was higher than yesterday but still lower than last week. Went back to sleep around 7:30/8:00 when my heartburn calmed back down and temped when I woke back up at 11 since it had been an actual 3+ hours straight of solid sleep (finally). It was rocket high at that point. Could be a small fever though.

Pregnancy test this morning was negative again. I'm feeling pretty down since I was actually starting to get excited that the progesterone cream would help. Just praying AF stays away for my annual appointment tomorrow now.

Lilly - how about you? Any tests lined up?

In my heart, I know that. However, the evidence is mounting up against that hope. Unless tomorrow is fever free and the temperature goes back up, there's not much hope that if there is something there that it will stick. I'm just focusing on resting and not getting worse health-wise.

At least it looks like my next fertile phase will be while we're on vacation to see his family. He'd love to know his little one was conceived in his hometown, I'm sure. :)

LOL - well, I guess we'll see.

I did go through and compare my overlays. My temps right now really are comparable to other months since I've been doing vaginal temps. The temps last week are actually REALLY high compared to my prior months. It was really hot in our house and I'm taking the temps a little later than usual. So, it is completely possible that last week's temps are the anomaly temps and this week's are normal. I know, I'm grasping at straws, but I'm trying to not get depressive this go around. :)

Did a calculator...if we don't get pregnant until next month, I'll only be 27/28 weeks when we fly back for late Christmas/New Year's with his parents. I'd be much more comfortable flying at that point than at 32/33 weeks as we would have been if we are pregnant now. Not saying I wouldn't rather just be pregnant, but it would be nice to not be obsessively huge and decently close to term so I could enjoy being with his family. (And the due date would be right around the in-laws normal trip to FL, too!)

Again...just trying to find reasons to be optimistic!

Morning Ladies!

Not much news my way...I got a package at my PO Box...I'm hoping it's my OPKs and thermometer batteries :happydance: We started our BD'ing last night :thumbup: Gonna do every 3 days this week, every 2 next week and everyday once the OPKs start getting darker.

ProWife...I hope you get a huge rise tomorrow! [-o<

Hardly slept at all last night (30-40 minutes if I were to guess). Took temp before I got out of bed, but I'm sure it's a "to be discarded" temp.

Test this AM was clearly negative.

I could only see one chart back....looks like you get AF on 13dpo last time, is that your norm? Do you feel any cramping? or your normal pre-af signs?

I often don't have any pre-af symptoms except for being tired and a little crabby usually. Today I've noticed that I actually feel like I'm literally starting but there's nothing there. (It feels the same as when I get EWCM in large quantities.) Some cramping, but I've had that on and off since O. Cervix is still REALLY high (can't wait for my annual exam this afternoon with that little piece of information on my mind!).

I've got a long list of questions for my doctor today when I go in. I don't intend on leaving without a plan and answers for some of my unanswered questions.

Oh, and I usually go a full 14 days in my LP. Last month I believe I miscalculated my O date since I wasn't temping.

How are you feeling, Lilly?

Well, I hope you get the answers you need from your doc today :thumbup:

I'm ok...dreading going to work lol I have to do a two man job basically and the new hire has orientation today and tomorrow so no relief for me. Eh...I've done it since April....what's 2 more days :coffee:

As for the TTC world...should get my OPKs today! I thought they were here yesterday, but that was only the digitals...I want the ICs so I can use 10 a day :rofl: I have my BD schedule all worked out and I told OH how important it is to me that we stick to it. In 6 cycles we've never stuck to the plan :dohh: What usually happens is we are too tired so we start missing days or OV ends up being later than I expected so we give up before I actually start getting positives on my OPKs. I was about 5 days late last cycle. So anyway, going to try to be patient and stick to the plan :thumbup:

Let me know how your appt goes.

Post Appointment Update...

I arrived about an hour ahead of my appointment (accidentally, I was betting on more traffic downtown). I brought a book to occupy my time just in case anyway.

I then waited 45 minutes AFTER my appointment to be called back for my vitals and get in a room. The nurse THEN informed me that the doctor was too backed up and she was pushing me to the nurse practitioner (who I have never met) to do my exam and wanted me to schedule for a follow-up infertility consult with her later as she would answer no questions related to infertility during the well woman's check up.

SO LIVID right now.

Exam took less than 10 minutes.

In other news...no AF yet. Felt like it was about to start at a couple points today, but nada so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->