[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

The only symptoms I really have are I'm sooo tired and my boobs are sore but not bad. But it could be anything. Oh and a heavy like feeling down low with cramps but I have been having the cramps for a couple of days after o day, that is unusual for me. This could just be a fluke cycle.

Your chart does look very good...if I ever made it to 13dpo without my temp dropping I'd be on pins and needles! :haha:

FX'd! Good luck waiting till Thursday!!! MAN, you are strong lol :dust:

Your chart does look very good...if I ever made it to 13dpo without my temp dropping I'd be on pins and needles! :haha:

FX'd! Good luck waiting till Thursday!!! MAN, you are strong lol :dust:

Well the only reason Im waiting till then is because I have been late 3/6 days before when I wasn't really keeping temps or anything like that and I had just come off BCP, so I don't want to get overly excited and it be nothing but a fluke cycle lol.

The other thing to keep in mind is you *thought* you were late that long. You really didn't have any way of knowing when/if you'd ovulated those months. In this case, you know when you ovulated (at least as much as one can with BBT). So, since you've been tracking, this one is definitely in the "abnormal" category. :)

Well I didn't look at it that way. Thanks guys for being so positive:hugs:

I'm just praying we're right. The month I got my VFP I was almost debilitated when the positive was gone and my period started (at a baby shower for a friend no less).

YES!!! Alright!! How did the hubby react? So excited for you!! Very happy and health 9 months!!

I woke him up at 6am told him we are prego and he didnt belivie me I said go look. Lol. Told him happy Father's Day. Will be calling the doc in a bit!:) I will be keeping an eye on you girls. Hope everyone gets there bfp and I hope I have a h&h9!

That's awesome! His first Father's Day! :-D Congratulations, again!

Congrats Akayj! Those are some beautiful lines! :thumbup:

Thanks. I'm going to take a cb digi in the morning!:) just to see. They got real dark after a min or two. I took that pic as soon as I seen the line lol.

Consistent cramping for the last almost 24 hours. Not bad, but definitely there. Praying this is a good sign for us, too. :)

WOOOHOOOO! :happydance:

So happy for you, Akayj!:hugs: You did it! Those lines are AWESOME!:thumbup:

And you were going to wait till Thursday! :haha:

OK, you and me now Prof! lol...It would be so awesome if you got yours this month too! Would totally make up for our drought :haha:

:) I'll do what I can!

We're going to get there eventually!

I gasped out loud when I saw the change in the thread title! Congrats, Akayj!!!! I'm so happy for you!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->