[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Ah thanks guys!:hugs: I was going to wait till thuresay but a little convincing from prowife I just went with it! I thought the worse it can say is no lol! Took a digi this morning defo my eggo is prego.

Up at 3:50am filling sick.
You all will get your BFP asap! lots of :dust::dust: to everyone!

Just wanted to tell you guys I miss y'all already. Y'all were so nice to me. Miss y'all!

You're still around...so are we :)

AFM, couldn't sleep last night AT ALL. I literally tossed and turned, but didn't sleep until after 5am (slept until 9). Really irritating.

Took an IC test this am (partially because I was bored and awake), negative. Only 8 dpo though. :)

Don't worry Akayj, we aren't far away :hugs: Have you found yourself a nice cozy home in 1st tri yet?

ProfWife, I can't believe you are 8dpo already! It's going pretty fast :thumbup:

No not like the home I had with y'all lol. Hopefully one of y'all or both of y'all join me soon!!

It is, but it isn't. I'm on summer break from school; so I have VERY little to do right now. I'm mostly riding my bike, doing little cleaning tasks around the house and trying to learn to crochet baby booties this week. Next week I have my annual exam. I'd REALLY like for that to be a positive day, if you get my drift ;-)

We're heading up to see my in-laws in a few weeks; so it would be our last chance for several months to be able to tell them in person. I'm really praying it'll be possible.

For the record, the past 2 days I've had positive ferning on my microscope. Not sure if that's a sign my hormonal imbalance is still present or if it's a pregnancy related estrogen surge. Breasts certainly aren't as painful as previous TWW (the level of severity, I've been told, can be a sign of low progesterone in the cycle), but they are hurting some...and quite swollen.

Oh, and Akayj - I don't think anyone is kicking ya out of the the thread! I like having you stick around! :)

ProfWife, sore BBs were the only symptom one of my BnB friends got last cycle and she got her BFP :shrug:

Pro wife I had sore bbs after o day and still do but on a different level. The thing that was different was the cramps because I never get em before AF it's always the day of AF. So I thought something MIGHT have been up but then I thought my body was still working its self out.

LOTS OF:dust::dust: to you!!

Thanks. This has been the first cycle where hubs and I have just been able to breathe since his grad school is done. This week he's kissed my belly and talked to it twice. He's never done that since we've been TTC. I teared up all three times. To see him finally "into" TTC - to know that he's actually ready and wants to be a daddy....oh....I hope this is it or we'll both be horribly disappointed.

Late evening update...
As the evening has progressed, the BB pain has gotten MUCH worse. It's not the same type or in the same location as other months. Kind of closer to the outer edge, under the arms/where the arms join. Normally they just have a general aching all over if touched. This is fairly constant when I'm walking around.

Awww, your DH sounds so sweet! :cloud9: I swear it just makes you want to melt into a big puddle when you see your guy is just as excited about the possibility as you :thumbup:

AFM, well, this week we learned OH has a low thyroid level which can affect sperm and today I found out he has a low sperm count :nope: I wont get the actual results till after work, I think when I can actually see it with references then I will get a better idea of exactly how low. I know we can still get pregnant...will just probably take a little longer and I'm starting to get test done for myself too to make sure that not another wall.

Lilly at least you are working to figuare out what you have to work with. And can get to getting that bfp. Hope it's a better than you think it is!:).

ProfWife, I really hope this is it for you too! Sending lots of baby dust!!

Lilly, I'm sorry to hear about the low sperm count but like Akayj said, it's one step closer to answers and figuring things out on the road to your BFP!

Lilly, it's good to be proactive. Praying all results come back with a plan to fix or excellent levels for you both.

Well, I got the results back...morph is fine but motility, count, and viability are low :nope: Looking into maybe trying Fertilaid for men, weight loss, and we have to wait a month to get his thyroid checked again :dohh:

So I'm trying to decide...do I go to NTNP while he has time to mature new sperm after starting the supplement (40-70days...or 2 cycles!) or do I keep going and just try to get extra BDing in to get more sperm in there right before OV:dohh: I don't know. Gonna talk it out with him and see what he wants to do about it. He is a little down about it right now poor guy :hugs:

Unless he is at 0, there is still a chance. He only needs one. Lots of factors can affect the individual test results.

We had low morphology, but decent counts otherwise. Hubs is taking the fertilaid for men. This is our second cycle with it. We've decided to give him 3 cycles on it, and if I'm not pregnant by the end of summer we are going to ask for him to get retested.

AFM, a little bummed that my temp dropped today. Took it 2 hours late and adjusted it since the time difference was so wide. Still way above the cover line and only at 9 dpo right now, but it's the lowest since I started the progesterone. Wondering if it isn't enough to overcome the estrogen...

Profwife, I've seen several others in the past month get BFPs with a slight temp drop in the second half of TWW. Good luck!!!

Lilly, I'm sorry about tge bad news. Are you going to get a second SA test done. There can be lots of variability in a man's sperm quality. I've had 2 separate friends where the first test came back low and the second totally normal. If both tests show similar results then it is more likely to be representative of the man's typical sperm count/quality.

Akayj, how are you feeling so far?

Akayj, how are you feeling so far?[/QUOTE]

I actually slept the whole night last night! Feel kinda energized lol.. I have my first appt today. I invited my mom to lunch she thinks thats all we are doing haha! Hope she don't cry... Oh and man I always feel like I have to vomit haha!

Hey ladies I was just peeking in to check in you ladies & I'm so excited to see a BFP for the group its been a while so with that being said Congratulationsa Akayj. I hope you all get your BFP soon asfm still no bfp while taking a break but I will be back ttc next month. GOOD LUCK LADIES

Yea, I was reading that there should be at least one more follow up SA to confirm, but I don't want to be pushy and since OH is already scheduled for a physical in early July and a repeat TSH, I'll ask for a repeat then....depending on the results of that...one more repeat to follow.

Hi Wytrease!

Profwife, definitely wouldn't worry about a one day temp drop this early, especially if it was taken at the wrong time anyway. Your chart still has lots of potential :thumbup:

7am on a Saturday! and I had to come check on your chart ProfWife! lol

A small rise, but still a rise! When do you think you will start testing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->