[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Hi Wtyrease! Did you have a good time? (not including all that BD:winkwink:)

Welcome back, Wytrease! How was the trip?

Lunch was actually really good. There was talk of baby stuff, but not of pregnancy stuff. I'm okay with baby things.

I got about 2 straight hours of work done in my classroom to try and get it ready for the school year coming upon me VERY quickly. I hate walking into having 0 up. I have enough up that it doesn't hurt my heart to see it right now :) Hubs is going to help me hang my degrees and remaining pictures on Sunday after church.

BTW - I made a SKIRT yesterday! I also made a one seam dress, but it's a little big on me in the tummy area. So, I'm just going to call it my first maternity dress. :) Will be working on another skirt tonight or tomorrow.

Yes I had an awesome time now I'm just hoping what happened in Vegas shows up on a pregnancy test. I will start back temping next month

I hope you wonderful ladies get your BFP soon you all deserve it

Hey ladies I'm feeling good! Good luck and happy :sex: time lol! Miss you ladies as always!:hugs:

Hi ladies :wave: How is everyone doing?

I'm out :nope: On to cycle 7. I have an appt with a doc on the 24th...looking forward to that...hope I get some answers or at least a plan to figure me out.

Had a great day with my sisters today. Negative test this morning. Horrible night for sleeping last night...temp was high, but I took it late and after being restless. So, it may or may not be a good sign.

Praying that it will stay up and a positive test will eventually come. We'll see...

Glad you're feeling good, Akayj. I hope it stays that way.

Good luck, Profwife and Wy!! FX!! :dust: :dust:

Sorry about AF, Lilly. :hugs:

Well, I got a surprise last night. I tested before bed last night. I'm supposed to have an upper GI endoscopy performed tomorrow, and I can't if I'm pregnant because of the anesthesia. I fully expected a BFN, but I got a early BFP instead! I'm in complete shock. This is an amazing 5 year wedding anniversary present for us (it's on Friday) and my b'day is next week. I'm going to confirm with a digi later today and call the doc for the progesterone suppository prescription. Please stick this time!!!

The top 2 are from last night at 10 PM (held my wee for 4 hours). The bottom ones are from 4 AM. Held my wee for 3 hours.

Attachments

• umm.jpg
    umm.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 5
  • am7_16.jpg
    am7_16.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 5
Cue temp drop...likely out unless it REALLY comes up tomorrow once I'm home. Parents keep their home pretty cold...not likely to have been the real issue though...

Keeping my fingers crossed that it will come back up!!! Are you planning on testing tomorrow if it does?

Congrats Lionchild I can't wait to see that digital I How this is it for you & Prowife I hope your temp comes back up & Lilly hopefully you can get some answers at your doctor's appointment... Afm today is the day af is supposed to show so I'm patiently waiting to see what happens.... Good Luck ladies

Congratulations, LionChild!! Can't wait to see the digital read-out!

If it comes back up, I might. We'll see. I'm just a little down now... :-/

OMG Lionchild! You did it! :happydance::dance: Please please please stick little bean! [-o<:dust:

Ok, that's it...I'm going NTNP! :haha:

Seriously, I don't know how this happened! DH and I only DTD 3 times this cycle with me out of town and family visiting us. I paid absolutely no attention to my cycle. I have no idea when I O'd. I just know AF should have been here by yesterday at the latest. I can't remember when we BD exactly but I'm thinking I'm probably 12-13 DPO. All these months of hard work and perfect timing with BFNs. Human reproduction is a mystery to me.

Just took my first set of betas and progesterone levels. I figure that will be more informative than a digital, so I'm holding off on buying a digi for now. Results to come later today.

Stay strong TWW gals!!!

Keep us updated I hope this is it for you & that it's a sticky bean Lionchild

Lion can't wait to read the results!! Sticky bean dust to you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->