[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Lionchild - Praying for wonderfully high numbers!!

Lilly - I researched and most places say that + will show up about 4-5 days after a dip if it was implantation (since the HCG should double every few days).

I tested this morning - it was negative - unquestionably negative. So, still waiting ;-)

That's a great line, Lionchild! :thumbup:

Well, ok, ProfWife :sulk: lol

Awesome lines Lionchild and fx Prowife... Afm I feel like the witch is on her way. I started having brown spotting last night and that never happens the only time it happened is when I had the chemical the beginning of the year

I hope it's not the witch, Wy. Good luck!!

Tuesday's beta was 26 and today (Thursday) my beta was 81. :happydance: That's a doubling time of 33.55 hours! I'm very happy with that increase! Next week, I'll have one more beta done for good measure.

Woo hoo! Looking good for you!

AFM, almost a full degree drop this am. AF will likely show today. I only hope it's before 5 so I can schedule my HSG.

I'm so happy for you Lionchild... Sorry about temp drop Prowife. AFM I'm officially out

I'm sorry about AF, Wy. :hugs: Stupid :witch:.
You're married though!!! Exciting!!!

Profwife- I hope if the witch does come, at least she comes before 5, like you said. At least then she will be of some use.

Lionchild - when are you going to change the sig and designation under your name? :)

Group hug ladies :hug:

Sorry to here AF got you Wytrease and your temp drop ProfWife. Could you schedule the HSG anyway and then cancel/reschedule if you needed to? Does it have to be a certain day in relation to what cycle day you are on or something?

Awesome numbers Lionchild :happydance:

Yeah - must be within days 5-9. As of right now...I'm still waiting...saw three TINY pinhead dots of red when I did my checks this morning. Nothing since. Weird. DEFINITELY having cramps though.

I called to leave a message for the scheduler (as she told me to do). The message says that she is off on vacation starting tomorrow. Any referral HSG's need to call an alternate number and speak to the girl covering her. The alternate number is the NORMAL number, which means they don't have a voicemail. So, now I get to try to call while I'm driving to my dental appointment an hour away. ARG. Why do providers make these things so complicated?!

Were you able to finally get through and get an appointment, ProfWife? FX!!

Had to leave a message. Must be scheduled no later than CD 3 (because I'd need to be on antibiotics), but that lady's voicemail (I'm sorry...within 20 minutes of opening I'm being sent to a voicemail?) said she'd return the call within 48 hours.

If they don't call within the next couple of hours I will continue to call until I get a real person. Perhaps I'm too high strung, but I feel if a person is going to put restraints like that on when you call and when the procedure is done, etc, they need to actually have someone who will answer their phone and not send patients to voicemail when they obviously need to get something scheduled.

HSG COMPLETE! Both tubes completely clear with "textbook" spillage.

Waiting on hubby's SA results in a few days.

"textbook" spillage? What in the world does this mean?:shrug: lol But glad to here tubes are clear :happydance:

I go to my doc in just a few hours! I'm very eager to meet her and see what she has to say :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->