[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Ok so the first beta is in. I knew it would be low because it's early and my tests this morning were light, so I'm not going to worry about a low first beta. As long as it at least doubles in the next 48-72 hours, things are normal. That being said,

HCG = 26
Progesterone - 25.5

I'm very happy with my progesterone level! They want to see over 20 ng/ml, so I'm in the normal range for that. I'll still take the progesterone suppository tonight and tomorrow the docs will let me know if they want me to keep taking them each night.

Please stick this time!! Rise HCG, rise!!

Thanks for all the positivity, ladies!! :hugs:

Awwwww you are only a teeny tiny bit pregnant! :cloud9: How sweet!

So next test Thursday? Oooh I can't wait, I know your are gonna get some great numbers! :happydance:

Congratulations Congratulations Congratulations I'm so excited for you... Stick baby Stick

Good numbers! Congratulations!! Praying this is a sticky little one (at least until around week 39ish...) ;-)

Ok so I'm late but because my cycle is so short I have to be like a week or two late before I begin to get excited God I hope this is my miracle honeymoon baby... I forgot to mention to you wonderful ladies that my fiance and I got married while we were in Vegas

"FORGOT" to mention?!!? How on earth did that slip your mind? ;-) Congratulations!!

Congrats on the marriage, Wy!!! Seriously, if I could have done it again, I would have skipped the stressful (yet fun) wedding, eloped with DH in Vegas, and had an extra long honeymoon with the money we would have saved. I hope this is it for you!!! Come on honeymoon baby!!!

ProfWife- your still in it!! Temps went back up!!

Lol.... Thanks Prowife & Lionchild it was so much fun but my mom & his mom are still trying to plan a wedding because they said no family was there but as long as I'm not planning it I'm cool Lol... The only planning I'm doing is for a baby or two

Prowife I'm glad to see that your temp went back up fx it's a baby In there

Congratulations on :wedding: Wytrease! I hope you get your honeymoon bean! :dust:

Hard to tell (I'm a little sick). I'm going to wait until Friday to test again. I used my last internet cheapie earlier today. I THINK I could see a VERY light purple line. I'm trying not to get excited. This has happened before. One IC back in March gave me a light line but I started AF 1 day late. Today is 13dpo. I normally have a 14 day lp. So by Friday I should either be starting or should get something solid.

Honestly, I'm a little in denial. It has to be a shadow, a false, evap, something else...can't possibly be a potential positive. I'm not even going to tell my DH yet. Last time I had this happen I got a card to give him the next morning...and AF visited instead. I was so devastated. So I don't want to get hopes up.

I understand not wanting to get your hopes up :hugs: So we'll wait with you till Friday :thumbup: (with a little hidden excitement[-o<)

So many good things happening ladies. Sticky bean dust to lionchild. Congrats on the wedding I love Vegas hope this is your honeymoon baby!! Prowife hope you get that BFP Friday and not that wicked witch!

Yea Prowife I agree with what Lionchild & Lilly said. ... And thanks Akayj I hope so too

Temp was up again, but a horrid night's sleep came with it. Took a FRER and it was negative. Never had a temp so high at 14dpo. Hubs said I'm not feverish. No clue....no clue at all...

Prof- Are you feeling alright, or are you just overall warm? Keeping my fingers crossed that witch stays away!

It started as allergies (both my sisters have dogs and I was around them ALL DAY on Monday). Sneezing by Monday night. Tuesday led to congestion. Yesterday started my cough alongside the congestion.

So, I think it's still allergy based rather than a full-blown infection. I have no fever. Just congestion and a cough. Sudafed and Afrin have been my friends since yesterday.

Just sitting here watching TV right now, though, I feel warm. BTW - I slept 3 hours after that first post this morning. I ended up temping again out of curiosity...it was within .03 degrees of the earlier temp (even though it was 10 am). I adjusted the earlier temp from 98.71 to what it is because I forgot my alarm. I'm considering switching it to the actual temp that read out.

Oh, and a good amount of creamy CM yesterday and today + the twinges/cramps that disappeared several days ago are back. They do not feel like PMS cramps though.

At this point I think I'm going to move my next testing to Sunday since that would make 5 days after the last temp valley, provided the witch doesn't show.

ProfWife, OK, Friday I could wait for.....but Sunday?! :wacko: :haha:

More tests today, Lionchild?

Lilly, yes!!! Another test today! :happydance: I take my second beta early this afternoon and the results should be posted in my online account sometime this evening. The magic number is 52, but I'm hoping it will be in the 60s or 70s.

I'm feeling very positive! My line is getting darker—they're still very light—but definitely progression since the tests on Monday night and Tuesday morning. The biggest thing I noticed is that the line appeared much sooner than on Tuesday and Monday. I only took one test today. I'm trying not to drive myself crazy by testing too much and reading too much into the line. I've posted today's test here.

Attachments

• 7_18um.jpg
    7_18um.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 7_18umm.jpg
    7_18umm.jpg
    10.5 KB · Views: 1

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads