[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Just remember it ain't over until the witch shows her ugly face I have my fingers crossed for you & I'm rooting for you

I know. But I'm incredibly doubtful right now.

Granted, that is an adjusted temp. I temped at 5:25 and it was 98.06. I went right back to sleep until 8:40. At that point it was 98.74. I know that is because of how late it was and broken sleep. So, I actually adjusted and used the adjusted in my charts.

God is bigger than this. That I know. However, it appears this just wasn't our month. Or maybe it was a chemical that couldn't get rooted deeply enough. Either way...now we have to discuss whether or not we are going to tell his parents about our infertility on their visit in 2 weeks.

Even though I'm still holding on to hope for you I know how it is when YOU KNOW what's coming and just want to move on. So I just want to send you big hugs, thoughts and prayers :hugs:

BUT I have seen someone get a BIG drop the day before a BFP :winkwink: So as everyone says...not over...

Oh I know.

I'm also being realistic. Got back in touch with the natural family planning lady I was working with. Her husband is a great doctor who wants to take a look at my charts and test results to see if he can help. He helped a friend of mind get pregnant twice...healthy children. Praying that can be my reality too.

Ahhhh Profwife, I really hope its just a late implanter as your temps being above cover line on 14dpo is a good sign if not pregnancy but atleast of decent progesterone levels.

Good luck with the in laws, its always hard to share that news. :hugs:

Well, hubs just shared with me that his parents struggled for 2-3 years with him. His grandmother on Dad's side also struggled and had her kids all 5-6 years apart (didn't fall pregnant until she was 31, but had been married several years). I'm starting to wonder if it's just a family trend that we didn't really know about until now.

So far I haven't seen the witch, but it's not too unusual for her to be a day late. I'm beginning to wonder if it was a chemical potentially. However, I guess it's better not to dwell on that...

Nope. That was at 5:30. Oddly enough the same exact temp as the adjusted from yesterday.

Are you feeling crampy at all? Do you usually get a warning before AF starts? You are a strong lady! I would have tested again by now lol:blush:

Today is the only day I haven't tested for about 5 days. I don't always get many signs of AF. If I get cramps it is usually after AF started.

So far today, nada. I had the tiniest speck of pink in my cm yesterday when I checked. Today, lots more cm than I'm used to, almost like ewcm but not clear and a little stickier. I normally do go almost completely dry before AF. So I'm clueless.

Other than a sore throat, nothing seems out of the norm.

LOL :-D I love you ladies. Some of the best encouragement I ever get comes from you all. We've laughed and cried with each other. I only wish we could all meet in person. :)

I think that would be so wonderful! :hugs: You ladies definitely understand when no one else does and are there with so much support when I start to feel down! :hug:

:nope::dohh::growlmad: <<<<Me! I think if those weren't evaps it would show pos by now, right? :shrug: :hugs:

Who knows. One of my sisters didn't get a positive hpt until she was almost 2 months pregnant. It came up only on blood tests and then on the ultrasound around 6-8 weeks they found a heartbeat.

Plus I tested around 5 pm. Went to the bathroom around 1:30/2 ish and then drank a good amount of water at open house due to this danged sore throat.

Yes, that's very true! I've heard a ton of stories like that...HPT not showing up but blood do. So we continue to wait for AF :coffee::haha:

Aaaand the pregnancy announcements keep rolling in....4th one in 7 days.

I'm finding I'm getting less and less upset by them. I'm more ambivalent towards it all I guess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->