[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

I was nauseated all day too, Prof. Hmm… I never have it. It would be way to early for pregnancy nausea, but it's still odd. I hope you feel better! :dust:

I got a BFN on Monday. I'll test on Thursday again.

I know it would be too early for morning sickness...but I do pray it's not a stomach bug! Too much to get done! :)

Still a bit of an upset stomach (can't be the creamer...I opened a new bottle of it this morning). Been a bit hungrier than normal. Test this morning was still negative, but FF says I'm only 10 dpo. I have twingey cramps very briefly every so often.

Hungry...lol...did I mention I'm hungry?! ;-) Seriously...had something to eat almost every 2 hours, still came home to have a snack and STILL hungry! I'll probably gnaw my own arm off at the chiropractor this evening!

Profwife, considering your temp rise today I think a bfp is in order in 2 days! Fxd I'm right!!!! All the symptoms sounds promising! Can't wait to see those 2 lines for both of you!!!

Prof! Have you tested?!

I decided to wait until tomorrow to test if no AF. I feel AF coming on.

Prowife looking good!!! Can't wait to see an update!!!:dust:

Temps still holding...12dpo according to FF. This morning's test...BFN. As usual...no clue what is going on.

Pro what kind of test are you using? I always waited till one day after I was late you know just to make sure! That chart looks similar to mine when i got my +! Good luck we need some more BFPs!! :dust::dust:

Oh I hope it is, Akayj!

I'm using the cheapie midstream ones from early pregnancy tests.

Okay...question time...

I've been using the pregnancy tests as directed, but one had an evap line several hours after testing 2 days ago. I had another develop an evap as well this morning. In the past 13 months using a whole host of tests, I've never had evap lines. Do you think it is the brand or could I actually be testing incorrectly and the line just isn't showing up until it is fully dry (I take vitamins which cause urine to be highlighter yellow...TMI). Opinions?

I say get a you know a pink dye one that first responses idk the lingo for it haha i forgot! I think that with temps like that you should be getting a hint of something. I never used them cheap ones I just waited for AF ( i know hard for most) but the first responses didn't let me down. Get you one and try and save the other one for when AF is officially late! Just my opinion! :)

Problem is that the two systems I use don't agree on when "late" would be. One says Sunday is AF day. The other says Tuesday. I mean, I guess I could wait for the longest one, but I'd really like to know earlier and get a blood test for the official confirmation.

I still think my progesterone is lowish and would like to get that supplemented if I am pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->