[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

I've only had one evap...it was just a sliver of a pink line, so I knew it was bad. But I've not had any full on fat evaps. Are these evaps you are getting pink? I have seen someone do this on purpose (take a test when she knew she wasn't pos and then wait for an evap and it did) :shrug: If it were me, I'd go get a more expensive test!

These are full width. The control line is a purple-ish color. The line I'm seeing is a very, very faint purple. I'd always heard evaps should really be colorless.

That sounds very promising! I heard the evaps were colorless too...but like I said...the one the girl "tried" to get was pink...she totally messed up my mind with that :wacko: :rofl: Judging by your last chart I would think your due for AF on Sunday.

I don't know what that dip means! :dohh: It happend on the day of my 1st pos OPK, but judging by OV pain and spottting, OV was the next day :shrug:

Lilly - it's caused by the estrogen surge right before ovulation. Perhaps it means you had a really good one this month!! Fingers crossed!

Really? I always thought the dip was ON the day of OV :shrug: Yes, everything I read suggested the spotting (pink when I wiped for 24hrs) was a good sign that I had a healthy strong OV :happydance: And it's because of this that I'm thinking about NOT taking the Clomid next cycle...I seem to be ovulating just fine...it's our swimmers that need the help.

Lilly - Depends on the month. Some have it the day before, others day of. I think I've had it both ways before. Is your hubs on any supplements? My hubs was put on CoQ10 for lower than ideal morphology and mobility. After 3 months they saw a great level of improvement.

Here's the best of the pictures I could get. The top one was from Tuesday or Wednesday. The bottom was from this am. My camera is great for landscapes and distances, but not so wonderful for detailed closeups.

Attachments

• P1080648sm.jpg
    P1080648sm.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 5
OH didn't like the supplements I put him on..too big lol..it was fertilaid or something similiar for men, so he didn't finish that bottle. Maybe I can try to convince him to do CoQ10.

I definitely, clearly see something on the bottom test...seeing as how I see more on the 2nd than the 1st...that could be a good sign of progression (thinking optimistically). Or it could just be an evap...were those from the same batch? Seems weird that you would get two evaps, unless it's a faulty batch. You should buy another test from somewhere else and compare. IMO.

Yeah. I'll probably run down the street to the CVS and get some FRER if tomorrow's temp is still holding.

Perhaps I kept the test in for too long and got it too wet...

CoQ10 (we've used the WalMart and the CVS brands are fairly small gel caps). Hubs and I both take it. Between 120 and 200 (3 doses of 40 each day was our initial recommendation, but we couldn't find them. So we have just the 100 dose size and take it once a day.) I've heard that going over 200 per day for long term use can cause some liver enzymes to increase.

Now see, I've tried myself and for 2-3 days I had REALLY high energy but then I was SUPER sleepy! So I stopped taking it :shrug: Maybe I'll try again with him.

Can't wait till tomorrow! :happydance: FX'd! [-o<[-o<[-o<:dust:

I'm going to feel REALLY bad if I disappoint you two now! :)

lol NOOOOO! Don't even think that! I'M gonna feel bad for getting your hopes up! :dohh: That's why I'm trying to stay realistic about possible evaps! :wacko:

Good Luck Prowife I will be stalking I hope you get that positive in the morning Good Luck to you as well Lilly I hope this is your month too

FX for you, Prof!! So excited!!!

Lilly, I used to regularly get what I thought was O spotting for years (between CD12-14). Once I started tracking my cycles, I found I wouldn't end up Oing for another week after spotting. Instead of it being a sign of the release of an egg, my doctor actually thought it was related to an estrogen imbalance. My body would try to O, be unsuccessful and then try again later. I never have gotten the spotting when I actually O. I O every month (aside from the occasional annovulatory cycle) but I am ready to try the Clomid if no BFP by January. I'm over the waiting and anything that might help me get pregnant (with a viable pregnancy) faster sounds freaking amazing right now. Just my thoughts. Maybe the Clomid will get you twins. :happydance: :happydance: Sorry, I'm all for twins at this point.

:witch: got me today. F&ck that b@tch! DH and I had such awesome, lustful :sex: this past month, I was hoping we had made a baby from all that passion (which was missing all those months TTC). :haha:

Prowife don't feel bad! I will feel bad if it's not a BFP, but it looks good from all the evidence lol.

Profwife, my bfp I only saw like 4hrs later and it was very very light at 13 dpo so im keeping everything crossed for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->