[CLOSED] ex-SMEP ladies waiting for lightening to strike.

Morning ladies, so it looks as though my temp has survived another day! :thumbup: I'm afraid to get happy though...I'll have to see what tomorrow brings. I DID test and got a BFN.

Light cramping started last night and breast are sore on and off...that's it :coffee:

Im keeping faith for this one, a BFN on 11DPO is very common, my 13dpo bfp was very very light only saw it 4hrs later when it dried. So im still holding out for this one.

Fx;d for todays temp!!!!

I'm supposed to start it 4 days after my peak cm (3 days after assumed ovulation). I'm supposed to take it for 10 days. If my period starts while I'm on it, I'm supposed to stop. If after 10 days I haven't started my period, I'm supposed to test. If negative, I'm supposed to call.

Can't wait to hear all the updates from everyone else! :)

Thats very lucky that you get it so constant, i only get mine a day in advance and not much either. Wish i did as it would help with the guess work. But my estrogen surge is very short, even on the CBFM i only get 2 highs most cycles where most girls will get 5 days :growlmad: silly body not helping me much!!!

WOW thats long to test. Will you test around 14DPO or just wait it out. I never got a period on progesterone, only once i stopped it.

I have a poor will in those things. I only have one FRER right now, and I'm not intending on getting any others right now. We will see though.

Hey guys how is everyone! Im stalking waiting on Lillys temp lol!:haha: Prowife Im glad that you have a good plan in place and feel confident in the plan.

You sound like me ProfWife, only really I haven't tested since 10dpo is because I used all my IC's and my last FRER...all that is left is one digi. :coffee:

Looking good l hope this it for you. I couldn't wait I peed on a opk before I tested lol

I've done that before too! :haha: It's the cramping that's keeping me from testing again...and not wanting to see another BFN...I've seen at least 7 if we count the FRERs, IC's and OPKs!:dohh:

Lilly - Isn't this your longest LP in a while?! Even if this isn't "It" (although your temps look awesome!), that's a great sign for you overall!

Did FF give you the triphasic alert?

I was thinking that too ProfWife - good sign that my LP might be getting longer....it will be officially the longest if I don't start spotting tonight....last cycle I start spotting the evening of 12dpo

I usually log onto FF on my phone and I haven't noticed any alerts...I'll log on via the comp and see if it says anything.

Lily 8m loving your temp!!! I truely hope theres no spotting and a bfp soon!!!! When are you planning to test? I would rather get a frer than use the digi, they not so sensitive.

Triphasic is not a guarantee anyway. I didn't have one either. Fxd for a nice temp today!!! But a 12 day lp is getting better!!! So which ever way it goes there are good things from the cycle.

Triphasic certainly isn't required...but I think yours actually is, even if FF didn't alert it.

Praying the temps stay up!!

So drop to coverline and neg test, just waiting for AF to start :coffee: Guess the good news is my LP has gotten a tad bit longer :thumbup:

I'm still debating if I wanna take the clomid next cycle or not...A. I think I ov fine, based on ALL signs and tests B. I feel like I need to give my body a little bit more time to adjust being off depo...it seems to be straightening things out...like when I ov and apparently the length of my LP. I'm thinking when I have 3 consecutive consistent cycles I'll take the clomid....maybe lol I may get anxious and take it before then.

Except that the Clomid might have been what lengthened your LP a bit. Maybe talk to the doc about alternating cycles?

Nope, I havent taken any yet! I was supposed to take it this cycle but it arrived too late.

Ooooh...gotcha! In that case, maybe waiting another month wouldn't be bad if you're finally starting to level off.

Spotting has begun...I wonder if it will turn into a full flow tonight or tomorrow. :coffee:

Decided to go ahead with the clomid for one cycle...maybe I'll get two awesome eggs instead of one and that will help increase our chances :shrug:

Lilly, stupid :witch: hoping she will stay away after the cycle and that clomid will be your magic cocktail!

Afm, I got my first High on my CBFM this morning. So I should o by cd 19 hopefully 18 if im lucky! Lots of bd for the next 5 days :sex:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->